Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: My type

  1. #1

  2. #2
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well you look like you're having fun, in any case! lol

    Um, I'm bad at VI. But I think you're probably EXFx.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  3. #3
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post
    Ethical type. Prolly SF of some sort. You really, really do remind me of a girl I knew in HS and who I see around campus sometimes. Oddly enough, she still says hi to me.
    she's prolly your dual.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  4. #4
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes ESFP is still plausible.

  5. #5
    forgetmenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I believe I am ENFp. The second one would be ESFj... I've considered also ISFp.

  6. #6
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    As I always say: your lifestyle is a very reliable way to find your type. People don't usually neglect their base function. Testing sucks.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  7. #7
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some kind of Alpha.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  8. #8
    forgetmenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you mean by lifestyle? I've actually changed my lifestyle a bit since I broke up with my boyfriend

  9. #9
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you are a lazy person who is always smoking weed and "relaxing" your leading function is probably

    If you are a mad scientist, you are probably an ENTp

    If you are always thinking about money, your main function is (stereotypes on)

    If you eat too much, you will get fat

    etc,etc
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  10. #10
    forgetmenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To be honest, I get on perfectly well with Alpha people though I can't be SF. I just lead a kind of life that artist do, I am late everywhere, I'm living my life in my head.
    I love meeting new people and people I know, I just love people in general. I hate school, work and all the duties... I cannot force myself to do anything though when I have to do something for somebody else I do it with pleasure (e.g. I don't cook for myself but I love cooking for my quests). People usually say they feel good in my company.
    I'd say ENFp descritpion fits me best but I like Alpha values. If that's possible form the socionics point of view

  11. #11
    forgetmenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I believe I can't be Si due to the fact that I just cannot control my life. I understand my emotions and these of other people but not my life. I've been a good student though I always skipped classes, were always late etc. I always forget about things.
    I like taking care of people though. And I'm not too sensual More day-dreaming like. Is that possible that I'm somewhere in the middle? Or maybe I have some kind of double personality

  12. #12
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forgetmenot View Post
    To be honest, I get on perfectly well with Alpha people though I can't be SF. I just lead a kind of life that artist do, I am late everywhere, I'm living my life in my head.
    I love meeting new people and people I know, I just love people in general. I hate school, work and all the duties... I cannot force myself to do anything though when I have to do something for somebody else I do it with pleasure (e.g. I don't cook for myself but I love cooking for my quests). People usually say they feel good in my company.
    I'd say ENFp descritpion fits me best but I like Alpha values. If that's possible form the socionics point of view
    Quote Originally Posted by forgetmenot View Post
    I believe I can't be Si due to the fact that I just cannot control my life. I understand my emotions and these of other people but not my life. I've been a good student though I always skipped classes, were always late etc. I always forget about things.
    I like taking care of people though. And I'm not too sensual More day-dreaming like. Is that possible that I'm somewhere in the middle? Or maybe I have some kind of double personality
    A lot of this makes you sound very Alpha SF. There are a few comments which make it seem less likely, but I still retain Alpha SF as a possibility.

    What do Alphas - and, particularly, Alpha SFs - think?
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  13. #13
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    I'd say you are an ENFp subtype.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  14. #14
    forgetmenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was in a 4-year relationship with INTj guy and my sister is INTj and my mother is ESFj maybe that's why I have alpha values ?
    I am just not organized AT ALL I'm just wasting my time doing nothing that's why I think SF is not possible. And in comparison with ESFj I know I'm not that sensual it's not easy for me to initiate physical contact and I'm not so much into it though I always hug or kiss people .
    WTF is my type ?

  15. #15
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forgetmenot View Post
    I was in a 4-year relationship with INTj guy and my sister is INTj and my mother is ESFj maybe that's why I have alpha values ?
    I am just not organized AT ALL I'm just wasting my time doing nothing that's why I think SF is not possible. And in comparison with ESFj I know I'm not that sensual it's not easy for me to initiate physical contact and I'm not so much into it though I always hug or kiss people .
    WTF is my type ?
    Have you heard you shouldn't drink too much of this?

    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  16. #16
    forgetmenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hehe
    I drank Martini only today
    Wwith my ESFj friend
    Maybe that's why

  17. #17
    forgetmenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd say ENFp Fi subtype is the most possible
    It's a pity cause I wished I had some news

  18. #18
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forgetmenot View Post
    Hehe
    I drank Martini only today
    Wwith my ESFj friend
    Maybe that's why -seeking
    lol, j/k, but I do think you've narrowed it down to the right three types. Maybe you should look into dual descriptions and see if any of them sound remotely fascinating.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  19. #19
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    ok , I find it great that you are interested in socionics and in drinking but don't drink too much because it can make you feel confused and very tired.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  20. #20
    forgetmenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Socionics and drinking, lol Maybe after drinking your type changes
    I am ENFp anyway. But I love Alpha people My best friends I mean the ones I can tell everything too are ENTp and ISFj (weird as it may seem ).

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •