Thread: BTAS: Mad Hatter/Jervis Tetch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default BTAS: Mad Hatter/Jervis Tetch

Removed by User Request
    Last edited by DeleteMePLOX; 01-28-2009 at 05:25 AM.

Creepy-male

I love you.

I always liked The Penguin more, if only for his awesome jingle/motif/theme/whatever, but that is another story.

I'm going to go with an Alpha NT. From what I remember, he was essentially good natured, no? It was only loneliness [EDIT: and in retrospect, a bit of concern] that drove him to be manipulative. Fits the Mad Scientist stereotype, too.

EDIT

<snip> Batman fanboy moving spam to another thread.
    Last edited by male; 01-27-2009 at 05:16 AM.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKeba View Post
    I think you're right about that, I do remember in another episode that he could've totally killed Batman but he didn't. Instead he tried to give Batman a dream world to live in that was perfect to all his desires. That's pretty generous considering he blames Batman for his life being ruined.
    This is true, and it brings back the Mad Scientist element as well. Good intentions, crazy ideas, and complete lack of ethics.

Now, what about Mr Freeze? Coolest character, imo, in both senses of the word (or, one sense and one meaning ).

EDIT

I'm going to argue for Tetch being ILE. That energetic frolicking when he has Alice in the garden doesn't seem very IJ to me, and he's got telltale subdued .