Thread: Nature is so fricking complex!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nature is so fricking complex!

People have evolved so damn complex it's really interesting... i was justing thinking of a way to get around conflicting with my (ENTp, ) conflict (ISFj, )... and theres no solution... if i try to get allong with them, then their primary function, relational ethics, would cause them to get angry at me for compromising, and not standing up for my own values. On top of it using my alone would target their weakness, so i can't even discuss possible solutions with them, and vice versa. and them getting me to stand for what i believe in would make them not like me either because what i believe in conflicts with their beliefs.

Values(ENTp) = -Values(ISFj)
    Opposite means of seeing the world yield opposing views and values ie. truth vs emotion, T types think truth is more important than allowing someone to feel good, while lacking the truth, and F types think that how people feel is more important than stating the truth... and so forth with N and S...

Strength(ENTp) = Weakness(ISFj)
    Strength(ISFj) = Weakness(ENTp)
    This makes it difficult to discuss anything because each person will try to solve this difficult problem using their strongest function making it very painful to the other person to listen to it.

Deffense(ENTp) = "Faking Values" -> HiddenAgendaViolation(ISFj) -> Deffense(ISFj) = "Scorn"
    Essentially the ENTp attacks the ISFj's hidden agenda: To believe

Deffense(ISFj) = "Scorn" -> HiddenAgendaViolation(ENTp) -> Deffense(ENTp) = "Faking Values"
    Essentially the ISFj attacks the ENTp's hidden agenda: To be loved

This is like a never ending cycle. It almost seems as if every conflict relation follows this formula.

God damn socionics!
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Nature is so fricking complex!

science is the new magic that we must learn to evolve beyond

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But ultimatly, if forced to make a choice, you would go with your personal judgement function. Maybe because its more reliable, or maybe because you ultimatly think its the real-deal, and not just something you have to learn to get allong with others in society.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

science is the new magic that we must learn to evolve beyond

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General