Thread: VI a college friend this time

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI a college friend this time...

and actually I'm not sure of her type. We lived together for one year and I have some ideas but it's been awhile since we've been in touch (she just found me on facebook). don't quote pics, thx.

IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XFXj ??

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is actually a spitting image of an ENTp girl ive met. The one i know has blonde hair.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay. I'll tell you a bit about her. She's very high-energy. effervescent. She was pre-med. Staunchly. But ended up going to nursing school in the end. We got along GREAT. Everyone thought we knew each other before coming to college. We roomed together our freshman year. But she got a boyfriend and they became really serious and even tho they tried to kinda include me, you know how that goes. I just didn't need to be a part of it. So I found other friends and ended up rooming with my new friends sophomore year and then I basically never saw her after that. She's very adventurous. She'd be the type to sky dive in a heartbeat. I didn't feel like she had a great sense of style. Yet she seemed to know what she liked. She had favorite sweaters that she'd had for years and would never give up. She seemed kind of sentimental in that way. Determined to do pre-med. Very determined about some things. She would dig in her heels about certain things.

Funny--I'm not sure I ever would have picked her out of a crowd to be friends with, but living with her was great. She was messy (but I don't mind that, I'm not the neatest person either) but very easy-going and easy to live with.
    IEI-Fe 4w3