Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: SLEs/ESTps what's your perfect birthday like?

  1. #1
    sunnycalih's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default SLEs/ESTps what's your perfect birthday like?

    It's my SLE fiance's bday today, and I want to do something special, but don’t know wut. As we’re eachother super-ego’s, I fear things I think he may appreciate, he really may not.

    So I wanted to get an idea from anyone here who can help 

    On my bday, he told me he’d take me anywhere I wanted. I really had wanted him to plan something. Now, on his, I want so badly to show him I care and plan something fun, but should I take a hint from him on mine, and just ask him what he wants to do and wing it? That just seems to me to look like I didn’t care enough to plan anything. But how would you interpret it?

    In all honesty, I know myself, and I’ll want atleast a back up plan, in case he looks bummed w/ my no plan-ness. What would be an ideal bday? 
    ENFP * IEE *

    "You don't have a soul. You have a body. You are a soul."

  2. #2
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh no! A super-ego relationship!? I wish you the best...

    It varies from SLE to SLE. I don't like big parties, unless they're in a house, and even then, the attention is superficial. I prefer parties with no occasion. In the end, I'd rather have a few great friends round, a film, beer and a pizza. Lads night in, basically.

    Then again, if you asked mercutio what he likes, I bet he'd say a rave.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  3. #3
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How flexible can you make things? Can you prepare an event that can become a lads' night in, a rave or nothing at all (so that he can go where he wants to go) at a moment's notice? I suppose the thing to do is to track down a large number of parties that will be on whether he attends or not, and move him around until he likes one - or until he tells you what to do, whichever comes first.

    I suppose that the most likely thing to go wrong with that is that you might not be able to get "may or may not attend" rights at a decent number of different kinds of party.

    Or would an SLE object to trying suggestion after safe suggestion until something works?



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  4. #4
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Best thing to do is ask him.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  5. #5
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Oh no! A super-ego relationship!? I wish you the best...

    It varies from SLE to SLE. I don't like big parties, unless they're in a house, and even then, the attention is superficial. I prefer parties with no occasion. In the end, I'd rather have a few great friends round, a film, beer and a pizza. Lads night in, basically.

    Then again, if you asked mercutio what he likes, I bet he'd say a rave.
    You're kind of wrong Ezra.

    See, ask him!

  6. #6
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    @ Ezra and merk: would you pay $50 for a blow job wearing a rubber? or would you prefer it without the condom and therefore promote the spread of sexually transmitted diseases? ...not to mention helping to keep an illegal sex worker in business? discuss.



    oh and to stay on topic, Happy Birthday SLEs. <3
    I am willing to pay more for even more for a blowjob with a rubber on.
    Last edited by 07490; 01-25-2009 at 03:11 AM.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  7. #7
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    You're kind of wrong Ezra.
    I knew it. I didn't expect you to like raves.

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    @ Ezra and merk: would you pay $50 for a blow job wearing a rubber?
    No. Firstly, I wouldn't pay for a blowjob. Secondly, it would reduce the pleasure.

    or would you prefer it without the condom and therefore promote the spread of sexually transmitted diseases?
    I wouldn't buy a hooker. And I'd make sure anyone else was clean through a series of questions about her sexual history.

    ...not to mention helping to keep an illegal sex worker in business? discuss.
    Illicit business is out of my control. While I would deter from funding such activity, my instinct may, at times, get the better of me.

    Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    I am willing to pay more for even more for a blowjob with a rubber on.
    Strange man.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  8. #8
    smccosker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    270
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnycalih View Post
    It's my SLE fiance's bday today, and I want to do something special, but don’t know wut. As we’re eachother super-ego’s, I fear things I think he may appreciate, he really may not.

    So I wanted to get an idea from anyone here who can help 

    On my bday, he told me he’d take me anywhere I wanted. I really had wanted him to plan something. Now, on his, I want so badly to show him I care and plan something fun, but should I take a hint from him on mine, and just ask him what he wants to do and wing it? That just seems to me to look like I didn’t care enough to plan anything. But how would you interpret it?

    In all honesty, I know myself, and I’ll want atleast a back up plan, in case he looks bummed w/ my no plan-ness. What would be an ideal bday? 
    ask him

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •