Thread: I just realized what I really want

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I just realized what I really want.

It's funny I don't really have any interest in socionics what attracted me in the first place was the intertype relations theory and duality more importantly.

The whole Idea of duality had me in awe it still does and I wanted to tap into that information so I don't end up marrying the wrong person for me.

To do this I took countless test read information from all over the place to tried and understand what type I was but certain things did not add up.

I went from ENTP to INTP to INTJ to INTP to ENTP to INTJ to ENTp to INTJ.

I no this for certain now I am Alpha NT.

At the end of it all. All I want to know my Type Subtype and who what type is my Dual and that's pretty much it.

Once I can establish this I can happily leave the community and persure my hobbies.

Can you guys help me.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by confused84 View Post
    It's funny I don't really have any interest in socionics what attracted me in the first place was the intertype relations theory and duality more importantly.

The whole Idea of duality had me in awe it still does and I wanted to tap into that information so I don't end up marrying the wrong person for me.

To do this I took countless test read information from all over the place to tried and understand what type I was but certain things did not add up.

At the end of it all. All I want to know my Type Subtype and who what type is my Dual and that's pretty much it.

Once I can establish this I can happily leave the community and persure my hobbies.

Can you guys help me.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL I am still not convinced.

Please read these threads type these women I am convinced they are my duals. No one can make me smile like these 2.

http://the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23508
    http://the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14925

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u r ILE
    ILE "Searcher"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok if I am tell me why you think I am and not an intj.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so tell me what you want, what you really really want
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    u r ILE
    You said I was SEI.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    spice girls, uuu
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    You said I was SEI.
    Shit happens
    ILE "Searcher"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok if I am tell me why you think I am and not an intj.
    I pm'ed you: what you write reminds me of myself when I was younger
    ILE "Searcher"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    too slow! :wink:
    Damn you

Creepy-Cyclops

You could find your type. Meet your dual. And your dual can still think you are an asshole. Unfortunately socionics doesn't cover everything. (Not saying your an ass btw, just that this can happen.)

A dual I know is obsessed with image, spending her money on clothes and taking I don't know how long every morning to get ready applying the make up and stuff. She is primarily interested in going out clubbing on a Friday night and goes on dates with different guys, she says men are like buses, when one goes another comes along.

She is an OK person but I don't have anything in common with her.

Another one I know is always doing different things and she often invites me along. She is quite a smart dresser but doesn't mind it if I meet up wearing my denims, a T shirt and a hooded top for instance (ironed and clean of course, what I mean is it's OK for her friends to look casual and relaxed.) And she likes hillwalking in Scottish Highlands and various other stuff I like doing. She's one of the most sociable ENFp's I know, and that scares me a little. But she likes quieter people and talking about different stuff and shares some of my interests.

Eh.. Duality isn't everything, but if you meet one who has things in common with you then it's pretty good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics gives a very nice explanation of why good relationships exist the way they do, but if you've ever talked to people who are happily married after 40+ years, the social wisdom has been around for quite some time. They all say variations of the same thing:

Choose someone around whom you can be 100% yourself.
    Choose someone who you would naturally be good friends with, even if sex weren't involved at all.
    The best relationship is the 'easy' one.
    Sometimes you end up with the person you least expect and never noticed before.
    Choose someone you work well with as a team.
    I married my best friend.

etc etc etc

Does anybody else have people randomly give them this advice? I've been hearing it since I was about 2 feet tall. Maybe it's because I'm female. Everyone wants to give me marriage advice. haha

Anyway, I imagine if you truly listen to yourself, even if you never found your type, you'd end up with a good relationship.
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    Socionics gives a very nice explanation of why good relationships exist the way they do, but if you've ever talked to people who are happily married after 40+ years, the social wisdom has been around for quite some time. They all say variations of the same thing:

Choose someone around whom you can be 100% yourself.
    Choose someone who you would naturally be good friends with, even if sex weren't involved at all.
    The best relationship is the 'easy' one.
    Sometimes you end up with the person you least expect and never noticed before.
    Choose someone you work well with as a team.
    I married my best friend.
    Yep, I still hear those all the time and you're right, it's duality explained by socionics gentiles. You could probably do fine finding a dual on just that. Either that or an identical, but either way is better than a lot of relationships.
    ILE - Ti.

Creepy-

@ confused84: I think it's important to remember that socionics is describing, not prescribing, things that happen naturally anyway.

+1 to tiny_dancer and diljs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you guys help me.
    I pretty much agree with everything you said here.

I came here for the duality as well. Don't see a whole lot of useful material beyond that within Socionics. It's fun to talk about different types but finding your dual is what matters.

Changed type just as much, finally deciding I am actually ILE.

What you've gotta realize is what I realized. You have the tools already, you know what to look for: the warm, friendly, happy, awesome people that Alpha SFs are. Find the one that you feel good around all the time (that doesn't bug you a little the way activity partners do after a while) and you're golden. That's all you need. What you need to know, you already know.
    ILE - Ti.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you probably fall in the same trap as most people here.

using the wrong typing methods and changing your type on a regular basis.

next to that, you can't notice your dual by checking if they make you smile.
    That is not dualism. And it also says something about how well you interpretate things.

I think the Game Over sign pretty much summarized everything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I might me and ILE after all crappy descriptions aside here are the facts.

I am Dual seeking.

My father is an ESFJ we have a weird relationship and there are times where he is with people and he get a bit over excited and think to myself "shut the hell up enough is enough"

I have as a POLR.

I get a long with my cousin ENTP despite his strong Sometimes I wish I could be more assertive.

I want some one who can show me the light side of things as I get carried away in my own ideas and thoughts to the point where I can't relax.

I still havn't brushed my teeth yet checking out you replies was more important.

Type Margot Robbie

http://the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23508

And Pauly Perrette

http://the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14925

If they are ISFP then I have to be ILE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like her personality not her looks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny how you picked the worst photo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem. It is a bad photo I feel it had a lot of natural expression in it.
    It's very candid that why I picked it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

socionics will not help u find what u want only stray u from the path. i dont know u personally but i find meditation helps. that will help quiet ur mind find some peace and then you might find a flash of insight into who u really r and what u want. i know i want adventure and thrills in my life i always have...last time i meditated using a technique called tratak (involves staring at an object and fixating yourself on it not thinking about nething, i used a candle) i had no thoughts in my head just took in everything i heard and felt and the sound of a plane brought me back to traveling and florida. im very affected by my environment and i love warm tropical climates. i know if i wanna be truly happy and destressed i have to move there i always loved it. new york sucks

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    socionics will not help u find what u want only stray u from the path. i dont know u personally but i find meditation helps. that will help quiet ur mind find some peace and then you might find a flash of insight into who u really r and what u want. i know i want adventure and thrills in my life i always have...last time i meditated using a technique called tratak (involves staring at an object and fixating yourself on it not thinking about nething, i used a candle) i had no thoughts in my head just took in everything i heard and felt and the sound of a plane brought me back to traveling and florida. im very affected by my environment and i love warm tropical climates. i know if i wanna be truly happy and destressed i have to move there i always loved it. new york sucks
    I meditate because I love being chilled. Also gives me a cool environment to slow down the million volts of random association... oh, whoops.

Guess Socionics sort of predicted that. And my temperament, and my romance style.

Shit, guess I'm living a lie then.

EDIT

Wasn't very clear, sorry. Socionics just systematizes what I already knew, and gives me more insight. If that's not your cup of tea, I'm sure you can fill out tax forms for your friends, or something. I dunno, what do s like to do?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have posted this same ones before.

Here they are again.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After fucking things up completely and basically doing what you said you didn't want to do in that first post, and coming in here seeking happiness in a perfect match, I'll give you a shot.

But perhaps I shouldn't tell you you're ILE, in case you leave!

Look at it this way:

We're both in Australia. If the 84 in your sig is anything to go by, we're maximum a year apart in age. I'm SEI.

Sure, I'm a litle nuts, but hell, talk to me. Heh, test me, see if the conversation flows. Perhaps we can learn something from each other.

Even if you do figure out your type don't leave - you can still learn so much from these people!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are you in Australia.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    After fucking things up completely and basically doing what you said you didn't want to do in that first post, and coming in here seeking happiness in a perfect match, I'll give you a shot.

Look at it this way:

We're both in Australia. If the 84 in your sig is anything to go by, we're maximum a year apart in age. I'm SEI.

Sure, I'm a litle nuts, but hell, talk to me. Heh, test me, see if the conversation flows. Perhaps we can learn something from each other.

Even if you do figure out your type don't leave - you can still learn so much from these people!
    I like crazy women they energize me.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in Victoria....you?

Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bathurst NSW

Creepy-male

Look at it this way:

This is what I get for being a shy EP >;

Good luck soldier!

EDIT

No. Fuck this shit.

What sort of self-respecting maniac am I?

bee, is it cool if confused and I compete for your affections? Say yes. You know you want to.

I mean, I really want to be involved in a love triangle filled with treachery and jealousy at least once before I die. Or maybe even die because of it. That would be the Ultimate Awesome.

Nice hat, btw!
    Last edited by male; 01-21-2009 at 04:21 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in Victoria....you?

Ha, I always had you down as an Americano.