Default SI Dual Seeking vs Fe Dual Seeking

Whats the difference.

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    i agree on Britney Spears and Jolie could at least be Si base. but i think Hilton and Zeta Jones are both Se ego. Hilton is risk-indulgent and needs Ni. Zeta Jones is more bluntly assertive than emotionally effusive. she's probably Fe dual-seeking herself.
    Yes. Hilton is ESXp, not sure on Zeta but not ESFj.

as for the functions, Si-seekers are more scattered in their ideas and their habits. they have periods of high and low energy that may depend upon their ideas. the SEI itself is pretty low energy but maintains a stable physical environment. SEI have a fair amount of foresight about how to do this (Ni role.) they have Ti Hidden Agenda and the ILE/SEI dual pair are more likely to sort each others' ideas out together. the ILE generates most of the ideas and sifts through most of the relevant Te. Si base themselves may get into a rut or dead-end in their career or interests without someone else's Ne. ILE might try to help LSI in the same way. being scattered and Fi superego, ILE are more likely to make awkward mistakes in interpersonal relationships. the EII may call them out on it. the SEI ("mediator") is willing to smooth the problem out.

Fe-seekers are more likely to help organize a physical environment themselves. they're less tolerant of disorganized environments or routines, hence the hidden agenda to be stable. ESE are higher energy than SEI but they're prone to overloading themselves. they can be very emotional when something doesn't go right. (the SEI is moody too, but they're more likely to vary their energy levels so as to sleep something off.) the ESE is more likely to discover new ideas and information than SEI, but they'll need more of someone else's help to sort through it. LII might try to help IEE in the same way. being rigid and Se superego, the LII is less tolerant of situations that require impulsive pushiness or force. the SLE may try to get them to be pushier. the ESE is more aware of its boundaries than the SEI and more likely to create and stay within an emotionally positive situation.
    This is great, excellent job at describing the difference.

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I chose those four without any intention of seriously representing Alpha SFs. It was supposed to just be a response to him, for choosing which he preferred or whatever. Of course I'm going to pick the dumbest ones I can find. They're seriously Alpha SFs, but they shouldn't be taken seriously. Make sense?
    Yeah but you still hate alpha SFs regardless. Probably because you can feel them seeing through your narcissism.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    I concur and like to add that lots of what's said about Alphas on these boards is really fucked up.
    I apologize sincerely, the deepest of my condolences is conferred upon the entire alpha quadra for this flagrant wrongdoing. Restitution is in store.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Hilton's a Gamma SF because she likes materialistic garbage and is a slut.
    lmao
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allie, your Alpha stereotypes are really fucked up.
    +50

I concur and like to add that lots of what's said about Alphas on these boards is really fucked up.
    +100
    ILE - Ti.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wasn't just directed at you, but thank you anyway (if you're not being sarcastic).
    I was sort of both. I do think alphas have taken some shit over time, but I also think you guys are handling it like babies. If someone disparages you, put them in their place; don't just tell them they are being mean, or that your feelings are hurt. That is where my mockery came in.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I was sort of both. I do think alphas have taken some shit over time, but I also think you guys are handling it like babies. If someone disparages you, put them in their place; don't just tell them they are being mean, or that your feelings are hurt. That is where my mockery came in.
    That's like telling someone with leading to shut down their imagination and start living in the real world.

Sorry, we just don't value .

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. If you want respect, take it. Not everything is delivered in a comfortable SiFe bubble.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    Yeah but you still hate alpha SFs regardless. Probably because you can feel them seeing through your narcissism.
    more like you can hear them goading you into trying their mashed potatoes.
    also (for what it's worth), I think hilton is an ISFj-Fi who is misportrayed by the media... or really, she has her antics exaggerated by the media. Hilton V.I.'s just like this girl I dated for about 2 months who lived alone in the country .. middle of nowhere, with her two pitbulls. She was an ISFj-Fi also.
    Hilton's a Gamma SF because she likes materialistic garbage and is a slut.
    i said the same for britney spears when i thought she was SEE-Se. later I realized ... yeah, she's SEI-Fe.
    the most materialistic person I know is an ENFj-Fe. she's married to an ESTj-Te who worships his plasma TV, truck, and couch. I duno.. I really don't sit around thinking about TVs, trucks, or couches ..
    Also Allie, your whole argument for how Alpha NTs react to Hilton with disgust while Gamma NTs react with laughing ... it's an argument for Hilton being Gamma, not Alpha. Wouldn't you be more comfortable with the problems of your dual than of your conflictor? ...
    Also, the picture you found of Hilton is one of the most Fe oriented pictures I've seen of her. Look at some others and you'll see a much duller expression.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 01-22-2009 at 01:40 AM.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. If you want respect, take it. Not everything is delivered in a comfortable SiFe bubble.
    You know what Strrng? I'm taking this on board. This is a good point, relating to my social life. Sometimes I will mediate to avoid a confrontation right over the top of my own morals as far as personal respect goes - I'll just give in to something.

So I will try and be more resilient in this regard, and be savvy about it. Thanks.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what you mean here. Just because I prefer to seem reasonable most of the time doesn't mean I can't mobilize in an instant. Frankly, if someone directly attacks me (esp. my ideas), then it's very rare for me not to defend myself... unless the other person already lost and is just trying to save face like an idiot.
    Good.

If someone is being a disparaging asshole, then there is never a tangible objective to be gained from confronting them. This person is likely someone with a limited world view anyway, to be pitied.
    Probably. I was never suggesting that you should argue with someone just to regain their respect, when they didn't give it to you in the first place. My point was directed at correcting misinterpretations that were presented somewhat rudely.

The idea that I should have to "prove myself" in terms of someone else's belief system to be respected is quite silly to me, and possibly the most vulgar notion I've ever heard. Whatever interests I have in life lie almost completely outside the aegis of someone's interest, and putting any restrictions on them for the sake of satisfying the ravenous wiles of some fickle clowns, is not only a contemptible notion, but also signals personal defeat.
    Right, I don't think anyone should ever have to "prove" themselves in someone else's belief system; you've gone off on a tangent now. My whole point, was that if someone is misrepresenting something about you, or expressing erroneous ideas to you with subtle mockery, you should correct them firmly instead of complain that they are being mean. Nothing more.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably. I was never suggesting that you should argue with someone just to regain their respect, when they didn't give it to you in the first place. My point was directed at correcting misinterpretations that were presented somewhat rudely.
    Alright, but I didn't think I was being very rude.

Right, I don't think anyone should ever have to "prove" themselves in someone else's belief system; you've gone off on a tangent now. My whole point, was that if someone is misrepresenting something about you, or expressing erroneous ideas to you with subtle mockery, you should correct them firmly instead of complain that they are being mean. Nothing more.
    Actually I was partially responding to general sentiments in that paragraph, nothing particularly directed at you.

The thing is though, I'm more than capable of correcting someone. I'll even try to discuss it with him if he's reasonable.

But if a person is the type to try and mock my way of life, then I see little point in initiating contact. It would be quite crude of me to try to change his beliefs through forceful action, because it's his responsibility and his alone to come to the correct conclusions about the world. I can't think for him. I'm also not some ordained inspector and I'm not his mother, so I don't care what he thinks as long as he doesn't harm my material or intellectual assets. You can chalk all of this out to devalued Se as well as Ti valuing.

I would even feel physically degraded talking to someone like that.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, but I didn't think I was being very rude.
    Not you being rude; the stuff people were complaining about.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

I've noticed that alpha SFs are usually slim and alpha SFs are usually chubby.
    Last edited by 1981slater; 01-22-2009 at 12:18 PM.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you referring to subtype or to temperament?

ESFjs and ISFps are usually slim

ESFjs and ISFps are usually chubby
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.