Alrighty, peeps. Crunch time.

As Niff said, I have no problem throwing around whatever-language and symbols like . How much of this is conditioning from school, I do not know. It also distresses me when people fail to present the reasoning behind statements, something creative could probably fill in.

Markers for my English essays note that I seem to either be jumping around madly or not making a point at all.

1 point to IEI: poorly developed , even though I keep using it. "Weak and valued".

(Although, I used to get a lot of crap for being "illogical" because apparently is a language only 3% of the population speaks.)

(Sensitivity to process? ?)

I'm an excellent voice actor. I have a different voice for everything: my mother even noted how my accent started shifting into General American when I was explaining Model A and the IMs to her. That's my "explaining" voice. I also have a "Not being serious right now" voice. Etc, etc, etc... I wonder if I even have my own voice. Acting as well is something I do very easily, even if I find it more natural to do EP characters.

Draw: equal chance Mobilizing or Creative , leaning towards Creative.

I find it distressing when people are not happy. I feel personally responsible for cheering them up, and moreso if I fail to.

Draw: equal chance Mobilizing or Creative (Leaning towards Mobilizing, though, as I feel inept at influencing others' moods)

My mind's Big Picture is one where almost everything has some sort of significance. The weather when I wake up in the morning, what my friends do, etc, etc, etc.

If I look back, my past isn't drawn into clearly defined chapters at all. Everything's all linked up in an oceanic sort of way (even though I can see "this happened and then this happened and then this happened", it's a bit more squishy and less clear).

1 point to IEI: preference for dynamic than static , but able to use both equally. (Program )

I want to be everyone's buddy.

Draw: PoLR means being everyone's friend is a safe neutral ground where I don't have to deal with figuring out what they think about me; conversely creative naturally wants to avoid Bad Emotions. (Or it could be the Asperger's talking (LATE WARNING!!!))

I hesitate to form opinions of people. And by hesitate, I mean avoid like the plague.

1 point to ILE: REEKS OF PoLR.

So in summary: leaning towards ILE. The PoLR is just too strong for me to be an IEI. ILEs are hardly deficient in anyway, which seems to be the crux of my argument, set against the chief counter of "Your is a load of shit, bro." My chronically undervalued could just be diverting love and attention to the though.

That, as far as I could gather, is behaviour: pick a possibility, then bounce opposition off it until it dislodges. is more into generating a massive fan of possibilities then winnowing them down, no? (Thanks for the winnowing analogy, strrrng!)

Should I explore some more interfunction interactions?

EDIT

Reading this post makes it sound like ILE's signature Thinking Aloud.