Thread: Excellent enneagram descriptions please read

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Excellent enneagram descriptions please read

http://www.mindheart.org/junction/ol...ypes/8/87.html

there is one and the others are on there. i think theyre really good cause they thoroughly explain many aspects such as behavior, career choices, and physical attributes.

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Wtf, the shit out there about our types cracks me up.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I think you're the one with the hat.
    And you're definitely the one with that big ass goofy grin. She just... embodies your personality so well.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok the pictures are downright silly, but the reading material is pretty good u gotta admit it is pretty comprehensive

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    ok the pictures are downright silly, but the reading material is pretty good u gotta admit it is pretty comprehensive
    I'm sorry, my intention was not to belittle what you posted. Thanks for sharing the descriptions.
    John Muir

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why r u people so arrogant and nasty, not to mention overly critical and sarcastic? jesus christ just trying to contribute to the forum.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why r u people so arrogant and nasty, not to mention overly critical and sarcastic? jesus christ just trying to contribute to the forum.
    that's how ESIs express humor.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

pms

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was sincere - I do appreciate you sharing the descriptions. A large part of forums like this is sharing and discussing these very things. I didn't mean to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    that's how ESIs express humor.
    Oh dear... =/
    John Muir

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

When it comes to appearance, 8/7 can be slick and sharply well-dressed, or remarkably careless. It all depends on mood and circumstances. When things are good, and 8/7 feels empowered, the hair might be well-styled, the clothes neat and classy, and the manner dapper and maybe even elegant. But if trouble comes, appearances may suffer. It's hard to look good when you are fighting. Most 8/7s have large features and a thick, rough complexion. Some are physically enormous, and much of that mass may be muscle.

in a strange way i can relate to the beginning of that. although i don't hvae large features or a thick rough complexion. and i'm not huge.

still none the less, i tend to go between more well dressed and pretty low on appearances...

the 7 dress descriptions were harder to fathom.

where the fuck am i. i don't really like bright colours.

Not exactly state-of-the-art material...

I stopped reading after seeing the type 8 descriptions. Uggh.

Pity the newbie who uses that to type people.