Socionics seems like an interesting subject. Figure I should try it out, just to see where it goes. Guess I would like to start by seeing what 'type' you guys think I am.
- I hate strict schedules. Give me a loose guideline of what to do and I'll be fine.
- When people are talking, I prefer to sit back and watch. I rarely throw in an opinion of my own unless thrown into the conversation. If anything, I'll make a suggestion.
- I almost feel nauseated when someone wants me to talk about my 'feelings' in a group setting. Most of the time I'm looking for the nearest exit while everyone turns into a puddle of emotion around me. Seriously, I just want to GTFO. Coaxing me to open up just makes matters worse.
- I tend to analyze things in my mind all the time.
- Theory that has no actual use seems pointless to me. I can only endure so much of it before I get bored and leave the conversation. Now, theory WITH a practical use (especially if its related to my major), I can listen to pretty much all day. I tend to simplify what I'm told in my mind so that I cut out superfluous information, while keeping the core mechanics in-line.
- The most awkward, intense social moment for me is when someone near tears tries to confide in me. I seriously have no idea what to do. I would like to help the person, of course, but I just kind of lock up.
- I'm generally easy going, if you manage to offend me you should get some sort of award.
- I keep a straight face in most situations. Some of my pictures have me faking a smile, only because the picture taker insisted upon it.
- I dislike relish.
There you go, guess away!