Hybrid View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpah-Gamma Conflicts

I don't know what it is lately, but I guess I'm really letting my Alpha sides come through. Especially with ESFps...........

But like, just stating my opinion offends deltans (and I'm not even talking about this site). The fact that, when stateing my opinions (probably because they are so definite and strong) people just gravitate towards them and say I'm arrogant or something to that effect. Rude.

It's so weird, in that I am reminded of Mr. Darcy sometimes, it's strange.

I was wondering if any other ALPHA people have similar experiences to share. I mean, this is good reason as to why in real life I am very reticent most of the time, and rarely explain anything - simply because a lot of people just can't deal with it, or take it. And I don't really want to come off as arrogant, but if I alter my views and make them more palatable, or distort the truth/honesty of my opinions, then it kind of....... defeats the purpose.

Perhaps this is just another reason why INTjs are better off saying less... as opposed to being outspoken. I am not sure. Regardless, I am not going to lose my outspokenness, no. I'm just ........ ................... figuring out how to use the different tools so that I can ....... go about life as best as possible.

It has made me consider why my solitude or more specifically "distance" (as in the D in UDP) is perhaps a very neccesary thing. I wonder if it is relative to the intensity of my opinions, or similar aspects of my personality...

Whatever the case, the main point of this thread is to see if other Alpha people have conflicts with Delta people in real life or elsewhere on the web. In regards to interactions on this site, we don't really have to go there, because I don't know how beneficial to this site it would be, given the current conditions. So use your own "judgement", heh heh heh...

PS: for a bit of a specifc - how about strong "Judgers", and interactions with more sensative types..
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what are you getting at?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry. i like deltas in general. i don't think i mind ISTps, ESTjs are my illusiories, and i have quite a few things in common with INFjs.

could be just you.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH SHIT

I meant GAMMA

<-------:LOSER:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah gamma is annoying. The thing that tends to annoy me the most is the apparent inability to be sincere. I think you see people as responding to you more than they actually are however.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, in real life my brother is for sure an ENTj, it's amazing we are contrary INTj-ENTj, and there you have it - constant argument and correcting as opposed to supporting relations.

yeah and I don't "visit" that often the gamma corner of this site, it's just a completely different world that scares me sometimes, I get that feeling like I wanted to be somewhere else...lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not like there are any new posts TO visit there.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in that case, i like some ENTjs. don't really get along with the rest, especially ISFjs and ESFps.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Fly

- anger... yeah sorry to waste thread space, just had to get something off my chest..
    RANT

ok..so this girl who i liked last year and she found out, then we got to be really good friends after we 'worked it out' so now we're really really really close friends and such, but i still like her and this guy who shes friends with is always hanging around her and annoys me a lot is just there you know...so today i find out that a movie i wanted her to come with me to see with my friends, she sees with this other guy (see i found out that she was sick this morning so i didnt ask her again) so yeah im kinda mad...

ok thanks guys, my friends arent on AIM so i cant talk to them, and i had to get it off my chest..thanks

For Honor - I wouldn't take anything too seriously. ..this situation or this friendship with the girl that you like.

- What kind of advice is that For Honor? This poster's feelings are valid feelings...if you don't agree then don't post?

for honor, im beginning to dislike you less and less with each of your thougthless posts. if you cannot be supportive to anyone here, then refrain from posting at all.
    I'llput more up over time..... I'm out of time right now.

it kind of snowballs, and I find it rather humerous.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, the Gamma group. I have few ISFJ friends, those who aren't were pretty neutral. For me I'm thrilled to have a ISFJ math teacher. I get along great with ESFP's but they wore me out, love them as they make things fun. I probably get along ok with INTP. I think I just meet an ENTJ at my school. She scares me. With ENTJ's I'm scared of them.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    I think I just meet an ENTJ at my school. She scares me. With ENTJ's I'm scared of them.
    Why?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by taz
    I think I just meet an ENTJ at my school. She scares me. With ENTJ's I'm scared of them.
    Why?
    Well There something about ENTJ's which I'm not sure what it is that scares me, especialy males ENTJ's (on the internet I'm ok with ENTJ's) to me they tend to get mad easily but I tend to misunderstand them easily too. I just get this feeling when first couple times I meet them something could go wrong. But I could be getting this mixed up with ISTP's.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gammas are in a different world. Too different. Too much distance to really get to know them well, but they are ok to work with except for an isfj. I haven't been able to work successfully with them.

Deltas!! My entire family of origin is delta except for one brother who is an intj. Holy trainwreck. But Deltas who are not my family are OK . . . they seem strangely familiar . . . wooowooooowoooo
    Entp
    ILE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if that is the same thing with my family.... hmm....

ESFPs and (kindof ISFJs):
    Overwhelm me with details. Holy shit, do they get detailed. My friend's mom (ESFp) spent 20 minutes telling me about some friend of a friend's kid's lacrosse team. I couldn't escape. Afterwards, I literally had to go lay down for a few minutes. I felt violated.

Most of the time I can't get interested in what the above types have to say.

ENTj and INTp:
    I can get along with fine. Conversations can be awkward sometimes, but we are at least interested in similar things. Working with ENTj or INTp can be good. We take care of the things the other person is not good at. Sometiems I feel they don't value my opinion, but they might say the same about me.
    INTj
    "... the present is too much for the senses, too crowding, too confusing, too present to imagine" - RF

Creepy-

I think I am an INTp detector.

Regardless of my personality type, I draw them out like moth to flame.

It's always the same sorry-assed story, too, about how my opinions are too strong, or I come acorss as arrogant or knowing it all. Seems like they whine a lot at times, for some reason.

Yes but you are the one that ends up burt in the flame in the end.

Creepy-

what makes you say that?

just to be contrary?