Thread: ISFp case of mirror relations with ESFj

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFp case of mirror relations with ESFj

Most often blogging about your current job isn't that smart a thing but what with the nominal anonymity around here and all that sort I wanted to tell a story about my boss and another surgeon.

My current boss is an ISFp-Si who I supervise but try to be exceedingly courteous and funny about is so we actually have a somewhat decent relationship. He's the best surgeon in the clinic. The PREVIOUS best surgeon in the clinic was an ESFj who was loved by colleagues because he was such a funny guy and a great surgeon to boot AND he worked in a clinic which is critically lacking doctors as a whole so the clinic actually desperately needed him. Anyway, he did the same number of operations as was expected from other surgeons and did them better, faster and reportedly with no more complications than anyone else. He was more or less smoked out because of exactly those reasons, or so the parties give me to understand.

It turns out that he was such a quick surgeon that he spent enormous amounts of time just hanging in the cafeteria and planning his next surfing trip or whatever, that the clinic started to get flac for it. Basically, his comfort started to cause trouble to his boss's comfort. Everybody was all smiles in public throughout it all, but every time we have an education seminar these days, that surgeon is in the crowd and makes witticisms and fun of my boss. Given how they're both alpha SF's and "really nice and funny and relaxed" (which they are) it's an interesting opportunity to look at a "bloody feud" in that form.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My husband is ESE-Fe and I have a good friend who's SEI-Si and they're both full of laughs and charm, etc. My husband used to feel a little bit of competition from this other guy but he doesn't anymore. Anyway, through all of that, they were smiley and amicable. lol alphas!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that was fun to read.

fighting the good fight through smiles? lol.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    that was fun to read.

fighting the good fight through smiles? lol.
    I know. Gotta love alpha SFs!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Smiles*

*pulls switchblade*
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe 4w3