Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want a retyping, i dont think im ESTP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I want a retyping, i dont think im ESTP

I look at these "SLE"s and i am not like them at all. I know people like them and i try to stay away from them. These people are cowards and nowhere near as tough as they act. From my own personal experiences i can identify a few and they are truly psychopaths they are inhuman.

Do I look like a monster? im a pretty quiet down to earth person. the last thing i wanna do is hurt someone and make them feel bad emotionally or physically. sometimes when people provoke me to fight them i can barely bring myself to hurt them. much less bully people into eating disorders and laughing at them. i have one friend who i suspect has an eating disorder and i am veyr worried about him. i have a good conscience and i find people bullying me more than them. in order to not go crazy and hurt people i keep away from the instigators and other troublemakers. im very to myself and rather unsociable. i like acting, sex, eating and sleeping. i love drugs and love to escape life a lot of the time as well as fill th emptiness inside me. so there ya go

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    I look at these "SLE"s and i am not like them at all. I know people like them and i try to stay away from them. These people are cowards and nowhere near as tough as they act. From my own personal experiences i can identify a few and they are truly psychopaths they are inhuman.

Do I look like a monster? im a pretty quiet down to earth person. the last thing i wanna do is hurt someone and make them feel bad emotionally or physically. sometimes when people provoke me to fight them i can barely bring myself to hurt them. much less bully people into eating disorders and laughing at them. i have one friend who i suspect has an eating disorder and i am veyr worried about him. i have a good conscience and i find people bullying me more than them. in order to not go crazy and hurt people i keep away from the instigators and other troublemakers. im very to myself and rather unsociable. i like acting, sex, eating and sleeping. i love drugs and love to escape life a lot of the time as well as fill th emptiness inside me. so there ya go

Hey sean, sorry but i gotta comment on this I think the way you said it is funny as hell. LOL
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, the stereotyping doesn't always work, it's based on exaggeration to make things clearer.

I know a couple of SLE who are really nice. They are really worried and care for you when you are in some kind of trouble, or broke up with girlfriend etc. But yes I do also know an SLE who fight every night that he spends in a bar.

SLE has extraverted sensing as a tool, and can use this to protect help and care, but also to knock people out. Unfortunately their seems to be some myth that they are all some sort of boxer or conmen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about a nice caring gay guy who also happens to be a badass? i guess theres no one like me

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're SLE. SLEs aren't bad people. My best friend is one.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you still can be SLE. By the way you talked to me over the phone, you are definitely an SLE... just ignore shitty descriptions.

omg gay duality. <3 <3 <3

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do you act?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Where do you act?

i used to act in school and when i have enough money i want to get a professional headshot done cause this is all i have

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have familiar eyes, but I can't remember whose they remind me of. But you look Se ego, regardless.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AHAHAHAHA, MAN YOUR PICTURE SCREAMS SLE!

The more you're trying to run from this, the more obvious it becomes. You are a blatant SLE. Face it, man, we're the future.

Nous l'avenir.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ezra, i guess ur right. i on;y refused to be associated with these morons that think socionics is the way of life. YOU NEED TO BE STREET-SMART in life. these nerds dont understand. mpiazza for example is lost in a ficticious world of personality theory. it takes balls, guts, cunning and people skills to suceed. i guess the geeks here will never understand save bulletsandoves + a few others.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol (but seriously, nothing makes more sense to me atm than SLE)
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, exactly, man. Just try not to go at them too much - if they don't want a life, it's their problem, not yours. There's no need to waste time tryna convince them that you're top dog. If you are, you are.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ezra, i guess ur right. i on;y refused to be associated with these morons that think socionics is the way of life. YOU NEED TO BE STREET-SMART in life. these nerds dont understand. mpiazza for example is lost in a ficticious world of personality theory. it takes balls, guts, cunning and people skills to suceed. i guess the geeks here will never understand save bulletsandoves + a few others.
    Well, you certainly present Se-valuing here; fists over analytical theory is Se over Ne no matter what way you slice it. Unless you were joking...

Regardless, I would tell you to avoid VI (which appears to be a fine tool, but not a solution in itself) as your final verdict-maker.

To find your type, start with your quadra:
    Se or Ne valuing?
    Te or Fe valuing?
    Ni or Si valuing?
    Ti or Fi valuing?

Once this is done, think about how you go about doing things in these ways, and which two you use most (there will be a two-way split, obviously). That should help to get you close, at any rate.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    fists over analytical theory is Se over Ne no matter what way you slice it.
    lol
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Well, you certainly present Se-valuing here; fists over analytical theory is Se over Ne no matter what way you slice it. Unless you were joking...

Regardless, I would tell you to avoid VI (which appears to be a fine tool, but not a solution in itself) as your final verdict-maker.

To find your type, start with your quadra:
    Se or Ne valuing?
    Te or Fe valuing?
    Ni or Si valuing?
    Ti or Fi valuing?

Once this is done, think about how you go about doing things in these ways, and which two you use most (there will be a two-way split, obviously). That should help to get you close, at any rate.

u still still dont get, sreet smarts doesnt only mean being able to fight. it means how to get what u want, knowing who to trust, who to deal with, what u can get away with on the street. and most importantly not being punked out all the time or scared to go newhere. street-smarts is what ud need to get good job too, knowing how to act on an interview and show the employer ur reliable and confident. street smarts means knowing the right things to say and handle ur shit, u understand? socionics does nothing of these things. i hope u guys realize that socionics is just something to play with and not a way of life. if u belive its a way of life u will surely end up with nothing. think of mpiazza, hed prolly go up to a crack dealer and start talking about socionics and he could get robbed, u understand? (thanks bullets and doves for the good example.) you dont have to do what i saying, but i need u to understand

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the record: I say this guy is an ESTp
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Omg a gay SLE. Yaaaay.

Yeah man don't worry about it, you are obviously an SLE. The nerds are right about that, despite well... being nerds.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Notice how well we get along too.

(I talked to him on the phone and the duality between us is pretty obvious.)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said it before, I'll say it again:

You strike me as SLE and people will have a hard time convincing me otherwise. You VI SLE. Your mannerisms are SLE. Your attitude towards socionics is SLE. The way you discuss things is SLE. I just don't understand why you won't accept it.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u still still dont get, sreet smarts doesnt only mean being able to fight. it means how to get what u want, knowing who to trust, who to deal with, what u can get away with on the street. and most importantly not being punked out all the time or scared to go newhere. street-smarts is what ud need to get good job too, knowing how to act on an interview and show the employer ur reliable and confident. street smarts means knowing the right things to say and handle ur shit, u understand? socionics does nothing of these things. i hope u guys realize that socionics is just something to play with and not a way of life. if u belive its a way of life u will surely end up with nothing. think of mpiazza, hed prolly go up to a crack dealer and start talking about socionics and he could get robbed, u understand? (thanks bullets and doves for the good example.) you dont have to do what i saying, but i need u to understand
    Very much an expression of . I reject it as too temporal, too dependent on particular things about the present world.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so anybody who has "Se" is a normal person and nebody with "Ne" is a daydreaming loser. hahaha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Brilliand;478798]Very much an expression of . I reject it as too temporal, too dependent on particular things about the present world.[/QU

what planet are you from? so im to understand its bad to be dependent on th ephysical world? what about food? its bad to be dependent on food. what about sex? thats too "temporal". so what do u pay attention to? what is important in your life? im not mocking u im just extremely confused and having a hard time understanding u

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Omg a gay SLE. Yaaaay.
    lol

Brilliant. I was waiting for this comment. I knew it would come out some day.

ETA: Fuck, yeah, did you just notice that too? Come out? As in gay? Yeah! How funny am I? God, I am such a funny guy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Very much an expression of . I reject it as too temporal, too dependent on particular things about the present world.
    its ok, ill just wait till u accidentally forget to eat and starve yourself to death

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you older than 12? Does your IQ exceed 100?

You are absolutely correct; all of those things you said in no way relate to socionics. You sound like some pre-pubescent imbecile who thinks that the world revolves around petty criminals calling themselves gangsters.
    You have no conception of reality and will probably never leave poverty-level. Try thinking once in a while; maybe if you did that you could get out of the hell-hole you believe your .001% of the world is.

All anyone on this forum has done, in your regard, is try to help you understand socionics and find your type; unfortunately, I don't think you've learned anything.

Numbers is a nice guy, and he is in no way stupid; If he got mugged/killed for anything, especially trying to help someone out (which is, I'm sure the only reason he would go into any of this with some random guy on the street), the world would be the worse for it.

I agree now though; you certainly are SLE.
    You have tried to be philosophical and failed in the attempt; now, I suppose, we're all just lucky that we're to far away for you to resort to your Se-valuing fists.

I hope you've enjoyed your dose of Fi for the day.
    Last edited by Tom; 01-14-2009 at 02:38 AM.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Are you older than 12? Does your IQ exceed 100?

You are absolutely correct; all of those things you said in no way relate to socionics. You sound like some pre-pubescent imbecile who thinks that the world revolves around petty criminals calling themselves gangsters.
    You have no conception of reality and will probably never leave poverty-level. Try thinking once in a while; maybe if you did that you could get out of the hell-hole you believe your .001% of the world is.

All anyone on this forum has done, in your regard, is try to help you understand socionics and find your type; unfortunately, I don't think you've learned anything.

Numbers is a nice guy, and he is in no way stupid; If he got mugged/killed for anything, especially trying to help someone out (which is, I'm sure the only reason he would go into any of this with some random guy on the street), the world would be the worse for it.

I agree now though; you certainly are SLE.
    You have tried to be philosophical and failed in the attempt; now, I suppose, we're all just lucky that we're to far away for you to resort to your Se-valuing fists.

I hope you've enjoyed your dose of Fi for the day.

You sir a pompous arrogant piece of garbage. You have no right to judge me or insult me and you wouldnt do so in public because you would be very afraid to. My socio-economic status is of no concern to you and I did not even attempt to be "philosophical". YOU are unintelligent.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    lol

Brilliant. I was waiting for this comment. I knew it would come out some day.

ETA: Fuck, yeah, did you just notice that too? Come out? As in gay? Yeah! How funny am I? God, I am such a funny guy.
    Not as funny as the prescient irony in certain people deriving the smcocksucker moniker way back when.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sir a pompous arrogant piece of garbage. You have no right to judge me or insult me and you wouldnt do so in public because you would be very afraid to. My socio-economic status is of no concern to you and I did not even attempt to be "philosophical". YOU are unintelligent.
    On a positive note, your grammar, vocabulary, and spelling has improved drastically since your last post.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you insult someone, especially someone like numbers whom most people generally like and respect, expect recoil. My comment on your economic status actually has nothing to do with your economic status; it's demeaning to pigeon-hole someone like that, as I did to you.

Edit: He made it up to me, although he still needs to make it up to numbers, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Tom; 01-14-2009 at 04:06 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. I didnt "insult" numbers

2. You had no right to say what u did it was uncalled for

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I hope Se valuing isn't related to being a lout because I'd make a very bad one.
    Just popping in to say, "You sure?"
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've forgiven him; I'll try to avoid the stereotype.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't think he was insulting anyone. I don't mean this as something against you either, Tom. bla bla bla

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy you, Loki.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've forgiven him; I'll try to avoid the stereotype.

Tom, u are a stand-up guy.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    seriously, WHY do SLEs get such a bad rap?? I just can't understand it
    lol

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what planet are you from? so im to understand its bad to be dependent on th ephysical world? what about food? its bad to be dependent on food. what about sex? thats too "temporal". so what do u pay attention to? what is important in your life? im not mocking u im just extremely confused and having a hard time understanding u
    Eating and sex are part of the fundamental design of the human body, and that's a very long-term design, if not eternal. But knowing who to trust and who to avoid as you walk down the street? That knowledge will become obsolete in a few months. It has no lasting power.

Truths that are fundamental to existence, truths that God himself couldn't escape from... that's what I'm most interested in. You may get along fine without them, but I want to jump straight to what will matter in the end.

its ok, ill just wait till u accidentally forget to eat and starve yourself to death
    My HA will see to it that that doesn't happen. But thank you for your concern.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Eating and sex are part of the fundamental design of the human body, and that's a very long-term design, if not eternal. But knowing who to trust and who to avoid as you walk down the street? That knowledge will become obsolete in a few months. It has no lasting power.

Truths that are fundamental to existence, truths that God himself couldn't escape from... that's what I'm most interested in. You may get along fine without them, but I want to jump straight to what will matter in the end.

My HA will see to it that that doesn't happen. But thank you for your concern.
    I don't believe in god...the bible says homosexuality is a sin. I am gay, and it is who I am i accept it. I not ashamed of it nor proud of it. It is normal in humans and other animals alike. I believe in no higher power, cause I cannot see him and I dont believe he would put some through such hardships and other none. I believe in me. I am however very attracted to meditations. I am trying to calm my external need for stimulation and search more for who I really am and find peace. I have had so much sex, good food and drugs...driven so many nice fast cars, had the greatest of times but y'know what? It all comes and goes, im tired of putting effort into gaining all these things but still feeling empty inside. I need inner peace. Anybody that could help me with this I'd greatly appreciate your input.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am trying to calm my external need for stimulation and search more for who I really am and find peace. I have had so much sex, good food and drugs...driven so many nice fast cars, had the greatest of times but y'know what? It all comes and goes, im tired of putting effort into gaining all these things but still feeling empty inside. I need inner peace. Anybody that could help me with this I'd greatly appreciate your input.
    You're Ni dual-seeking. I can help you with that. We can help each other.

=)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast