Thread: ENTps what types have you successfully and unsuccessfully dated?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENTps what types have you successfully and unsuccessfully dated?

I've heard of ENTPs dating an ISFJ and agonizing in pain from that, I've also heard ENTPs having pretty good successes with INTPs too. Just curious. And is there a difference between how a male and a female ENTP approaches someone they're interested in?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post
    INTps and ENTps do indeed work well, generally, that is, if you don't mind the shallowness of it.
    i actually love the shallowness of it sometimes. hah.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It does not have to do with type so much as it does personal values. I can get along with any type as long as they happen to share the same values I do.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    It does not have to do with type so much as it does personal values. I can get along with any type as long as they happen to share the same values I do.
    yep. I have two LSE acquaintances whom I very much admire. I mean, we're not BEST FRIENDS or anything but we chat now and then and I respect them. I don't think it would be a good idea to date your conflictor, and maybe not so much your super ego but almost any other type is fair game, imo.

(although if you can find a dual... it might be the best thing that ever happened to you)

I know an ENTp married to ESFj and I know another ENTp dating an INFp for over 2 years. Both very happy.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went out with an ENTp for a year and we never stopped arguing. He was very immature.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dad's dad was an ENTp and his mom is an ENFp. They were happily married from the time they were young to their 70s when he died.

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for male/female differences in approaching someone...

I only knew one ENTp girl (back in HS). She was very flirty w/ guy she liked and would talk to them a lot, tease them, invite herself along in a friendly way, or invite him to do things, or say "we should work on this club committee together," etc. It could come across like she was just being friendly, but I could tell she liked them.

all of the guy ENTps I've known are very, very direct/verbal. I'd say they're one of the most confident types when it comes to dating (even if they don't feel that way, it seems to come across that way). They don't seem to mind taking risks either and will really put themselves out there w/o fear of rejection.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)