Thread: Bad stereotypes and reputation of ESTps

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Bad stereotypes and reputation of ESTps

This is absolutely ridiculous. You people are even worse than the "ESTP" for judging a few of them and labeling them as inhuman monsters cause a few of them happened to be a dick. The majority of ESTPs seem to be completely devoid of empathy, but as I notice this is the Se subtype. The Ti subtype seem to be somewhat quiet kind people and have developed empathy. I am the Ti subtype. My INFJ therapist who i get along with great explained to me that I cannot have narccisistic personality disorder after I asked about it (estps are known for this.) True narcissism means you can never look past your own feelings and emotions, thus cant feel for others. This is a mental disorder, it does not mean they are inhumane...they are blind as to how much of a dick they are cause they only care about themselves and dont even realize it. Its kinda sad and for this reason i doubt a lot of ur opinions as to my typing of SLE. Anyway, the asshole ESTPs are pretty common i agree. But you should be better at reading somebody and knowing who to enter into a relationship with or even to associate with. Its easy to spot a narcissist. Just tell him about something ur excited about and if he doesnt listen to you and only focuses on what hes saying and doesnt seem to care, he doesnt. Dont say ur done with "ESTP"s, what u mean is your done with psychopathic narcissists. The good ESTPs are humane but in my case extremely vain

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    This is absolutely ridiculous. You people are even worse than the "ESTP" for judging a few of them and labeling them as inhuman monsters cause a few of them happened to be a dick. The majority of ESTPs seem to be completely devoid of empathy, but as I notice this is the Se subtype. The Ti subtype seem to be somewhat quiet kind people and have developed empathy. I am the Ti subtype. My INFJ therapist who i get along with great explained to me that I cannot have narccisistic personality disorder after I asked about it (estps are known for this.) True narcissism means you can never look past your own feelings and emotions, thus cant feel for others. This is a mental disorder, it does not mean they are inhumane...they are blind as to how much of a dick they are cause they only care about themselves and dont even realize it. Its kinda sad and for this reason i doubt a lot of ur opinions as to my typing of SLE. Anyway, the asshole ESTPs are pretty common i agree. But you should be better at reading somebody and knowing who to enter into a relationship with or even to associate with. Its easy to spot a narcissist. Just tell him about something ur excited about and if he doesnt listen to you and only focuses on what hes saying and doesnt seem to care, he doesnt. Dont say ur done with "ESTP"s, what u mean is your done with psychopathic narcissists. The good ESTPs are humane but in my case extremely vain
    NO, Beta NF can easily spot an ESTp who is trying to be a dick regardless of people treating them nice or, they are trying to be friendly even if they have SE EGO and a weak FE, you can tell when they try to fullfill their FE agenda they are especially kind, but the asshole one really really piss people off, and I know you sean, you try to be a good person.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    NO, Beta NF can easily spot an ESTp who is trying to be a dick regardless of people treating them nice or, they are trying to be friendly even if they have SE EGO and a weak FE, you can tell when they try to fullfill their FE agenda they are especially kind, but the asshole one really really piss people off, and I know you sean, you try to be a good person.

Listen, you need to stop applying booksmarts and socionics explanations to what I said. It is very simple, if you meet someone who acts like he doenst care, he prolly doesnt.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a very bad opinion of labels such as "psychopathic narcissist." They're descriptions with connotations attached, they don't seem to mean anything about the person's makeup. Consider the statement "When you say you don't like fire ants, you really mean that you don't like red things that hurt you" - it reduces a categorical claim to a descriptive claim that is obviously true. Although not all fire ants are red hings that hurt me (not every fire ant is going to bite me), if I say that I don't like fire ants, than I dislike all fire ants, probably because so many of them have hurt me.

"You don't mean that, you really mean this" can be used properly, I suppose, but I often see it abused.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok now were getting way too far into technicalities and semantics. the point i was making is that just because someone types as a ESTP in socionics does not mean they are a bad person. its the same thing as saying someone is stupid because they fail a math test...am i correct or incorrect?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody is forced to believe a certain type is this and that, It's their own personal experiences that will affect how they see ESTp and not my post. and my post is expression my opinion that you can not change.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't say ALL estps, just 99% .

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't say ALL estps, just 99% . At least in my experience, and I am not trying to associate with them, I don't want to, but they just don't seem to see what I want as really mattering ><.

The last one I met bullied this perfectly nice kid into a fucking eating disorder, and laughed in her face when she cried. Ughh. And he is always monaing whenever anyone talks about the problems of the world like -oohhh don't infect my mood with that shit, I don't care if people are dying or getting raped, I don't want to know- !! And this other one just tried to stab one of my best friends, for like no reason, I mean SERIOUSLY?! I would not tap that!

Trust me, when I meet an ESTp that is decent I will come here and make a big -Yay-ESTps-Tribute-Post-I-Am-Sorry-For-Bitching, but seeing as I have met quite a few and they all act like dicks, I just needed to vent about it - I guess so people like you would post so I wouldn't feel so hopeless about it.

So sorry, if I offended you, this is not a personal attack on you - you don't seem a complete wanker, so thank you for that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE narcissism is a myth.

It's called confidence.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear everyone regarding judgements: Some people are just dumb.

/judgement
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

this topic is lame

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought ESTps make good rap.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol <3
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    Nobody is forced to believe a certain type is this and that, It's their own personal experiences that will affect how they see ESTp and not my post. and my post is expression my opinion that you can not change.
    Preach it, bro.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    I'm personally offended that you think all narcissists have to have some kind of mental disorder. We're people too. Dick!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you all suck

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok now were getting way too far into technicalities and semantics.
    If you have a problem with words, why do you keep using them?

the point i was making is that just because someone types as a ESTP in socionics does not mean they are a bad person. its the same thing as saying someone is stupid because they fail a math test...am i correct or incorrect?
    Incorrect. I agree that a person being ESTp does not make them bad. That is not the same thing as saying someone is stupid because they failed a math test (but that's a moot technicality at this point).

If you're willing to shorten your speech to "just because someone types as a ESTP in socionics does not mean they are a bad person" then I am willing to shorten mine to "I agree."

I'm tempted to keep explaining myself, but I'm afraid that it would start looking like a corporate contract...

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

corporate contract, no more like the kid in school that corrects the teacher on the smallest technicality and everyone sighs

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

corporate contract, no more like the kid in school that corrects the teacher on the smallest technicality and everyone sighs

...the main difference being that you don't actually know what you're talking about.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea gilly ur rigth that person didnt even understand what i was trying to say

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are wrong on a technicality, then you are objectively wrong. Sweeping falsehoods can be proven via small mistakes. For instance, via a nearly invisible division by zero, I can prove mathematically that Santa Clause exists and in fact ate the world yesterday.

You're , right? I'm coming down hard on you for a slip. I think I can hold you responsible for that.

Have you noticed that if you take out the "everyone sighs," which is completely arbitrary, your statement ceases to be derogatory?

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what if i punched you in the face?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea gilly ur rigth that person didnt even understand what i was trying to say
    God, you're thick...does Justin actually like you?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    damn why do SLEs get such a bad rap?!
    why do white men rap.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

do you punch people in the face?
    i had a dream about this guy i punched in the face last night...

he kept on going on about his girlfriend problem or something, he kept nagging at me.

to be honest, i think he was trying to pick a fight, but like didn't expect me to switch from "non fighting" to him being down on the ground and me punching him in the head repetitively.

oh i hangon, i should mention, this actually happened in the past.. the dream was remembering it.

in particular i was remembering this girl that told other people, which made them more guarded with me. and i remember wanting to "kill" her. in the nicest possible way. a nice quick slit to the throat. i don't need to torture her.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    this topic is lame
    lol

and lol @ ur little dog avatar too. brilliant.

you all suck
    lol

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    No, he's not, he's just an honest guy. Don't criticise his intelligence, love his openness.

damn why do SLEs get such a bad rap?!
    lol

do you punch people in the face?
    lol and also lol @ mercutio just in general

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    who is justin

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be amazed at your technical prowess, I suppose - this medium is not conducive to punching people in the face.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I would be amazed at your technical prowess, I suppose - this medium is not conducive to punching people in the face.
    lol, ok, you have to admit that was a good one.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post

good comeback

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    i had a dream about this guy i punched in the face last night...

he kept on going on about his girlfriend problem or something, he kept nagging at me.

to be honest, i think he was trying to pick a fight, but like didn't expect me to switch from "non fighting" to him being down on the ground and me punching him in the head repetitively.

oh i hangon, i should mention, this actually happened in the past.. the dream was remembering it.

in particular i was remembering this girl that told other people, which made them more guarded with me. and i remember wanting to "kill" her. in the nicest possible way. a nice quick slit to the throat. i don't need to torture her.
    lmao
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who is justin
    LOL

JuJu - remember? You made videos with him.

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    lmao
    mercutio is one sick fuck. Stay away from him, kids! He is a menace... TO ALL!