Thread: OH GODAMN ESTps I quit you!

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OH GODAMN ESTps. I quit you!

ESTps are such bitching hoes. Just shutup. You always have such a fucking problem with everyone. And you just say it straight up. Well that is sexy.Yes. But you can't just be in love with an IEI for years and not come after her when she leaves. I happen to think that you are terrible when it comes to relationships, just terrible. And thats not ok because I am the one that has to love you, I am the one thats your one, and if you are my person then you better stop acting like such a dick. You just roll around punching people, bullying people into eating disorders, laughing at people who have been abused and fucking everything. And then you get mad when I don't want to hang out with you. Well hello! dottodot.

Oh, it's not fair that INFjs and INFps have to put up with the <- there you go thats you ESTp and you ESTj doing your thing, we are the niceee ones godamnit, we dont deserve to be smashed down by these crazies! deranged logic, i tell you, so i say fuck this shit, i am marrying an infp, and there is nothing you can do about it.!.

Oh I do love you really cause youre sexy, honest, fun, have a pair and make me feel all oooekk. and I know that I moan, leave my clothes everywhere, and hide behined the bush whenever i see you. But i just can't believe how cuthroat you are. oh and another reason that i dont like you is because hardly any of you exist. And stop carrying knives everywhere because it makes me want to throw a brick at you. So I quit. I quit ESTps, except for the 1% that don't suck (which do include the ESTps that I know of here). And if I ever meet one of those in rl then i MIGHT CONSIDER IT.

so there you go, i said it ().

Have you ever met an ESTp in rl that like actually cared about people?

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post

i can tell that they do, but only the mature ones show it.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That post made me
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, at least two.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a story about an event I had with an ESTp. It starts on bad but if you'll read on it gets better.

I was just coming home from I don't remember where and I was thinking about whether I'd walk four miles or take something motorized. Anyway, some teen comes asking me which bus goes to a particular address. So I end up chatting with him. He's out of town with no money and needs to go to his friend's place. I have no idea where that place is and I'm feeling a bit queasy about just chucking money to strangers because I don't know if he's lying to me and so on. Anyway, I suddenly decide I want to do something for the guy and call a cab, sit by the driver and point the kid to the backseat.

The kid tells an address and we end up driving there, it's quite a long journey. I chat with the kid and try to give him ideas on how he could turn his life around a bit because he's been having a hard time and has no idea about what to do with his future. I notice the taxi driver taking glances at me, looking like I'm some kind of alien or something. So, anyway, we end up at the address and it's a large apartment building. Ends up being that the front gate is locked and the guy doesn't have a cell phone or other means of communication to alert his friends that he's there. It's like 2 am and he's in a strange part of a strange town. He asks for a cell phone. I go: "Sorry, mine's in my other jacket back home." And I start asking questions in the vein of is there some other way for him to maybe contact his pals or some other means around the situation. (Now this is not really a story about me though but an ESTp, so this time he's the hero. Thing is I had my cell phone but was unwilling to give it to someone I don't know because I didn't want to have anything to do with him after the night and he's pal would have gotten my number in HIS phone if I did.) So anyway, the taxi driver gives his cell phone to the kid. The kid makes the call and gets out.

At this point we turn around and the taxi starts going to my place. I start asking questions from the driver and the driver starts talking to me about his life. He's a small guy, about 5 foot 6 or something. And he tells me the reason he drives a taxi is because a man's got to have his own place in which he sets the rules. He tells me he used to do factory work but he couldn't stand cowtowing to someone else. He tells me has a big brother who's retarded and he sends money to keep the guy going, though apparently not interacting in other ways. He also gives me a bit of a lecture about how you can't go around expecting others to help you around and that kind of a thing. I can't remember much else because it wasn't important to me at the time, but all the same, it was an event in which an ESTj and an ESTp tried to save a poor kid who was otherwise out of luck. And I had fun doing it. That was probably the nicest ESTp male I've ever met.

And here's an ESTj trying to cheer you up. Heck, what am I doing. Shoo, I'm an ogre. Grrr.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I have a wonderful ESTp friend. He's great.

I smiled at your post. But I'm sorry you're sad!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know 3 estp's who care about people.

One of them has two children that mean the world to him - one an EII daughter, and the other his son who has massive health issues. He's a good man, a single father who does his best for his kids after his wife left him.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh lol. Thanks for giving me hope guys <3!

Sorry to the decent ESTps who read this post, sorry that I just punched your polr (I think that's the one...), I do love you, I just don't know any in rl, there all hoes ...

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTps are such bitching hoes. Just shutup. You always have such a fucking problem with everyone. And you just say it straight up. Well that is sexy.Yes. But you can't just be in love with an IEI for years and not come after her when she leaves. I happen to think that you are terrible when it comes to relationships, just terrible. And thats not ok because I am the one that has to love you, I am the one thats your one, and if you are my person then you better stop acting like such a dick. You just roll around punching people, bullying people into eating disorders, laughing at people who have been abused and fucking everything. And then you get mad when I don't want to hang out with you. Well hello! dottodot.

Oh, it's not fair that INFjs and INFps have to put up with the <- there you go thats you ESTp and you ESTj doing your thing, we are the niceee ones godamnit, we dont deserve to be smashed down by these crazies! deranged logic, i tell you, so i say fuck this shit, i am marrying an infp, and there is nothing you can do about it.!.

Oh I do love you really cause youre sexy, honest, fun, have a pair and make me feel all oooekk. and I know that I moan, leave my clothes everywhere, and hide behined the bush whenever i see you. But i just can't believe how cuthroat you are. oh and another reason that i dont like you is because hardly any of you exist. And stop carrying knives everywhere because it makes me want to throw a brick at you. So I quit. I quit ESTps, except for the 1% that don't suck (which do include the ESTps that I know of here). And if I ever meet one of those in rl then i MIGHT CONSIDER IT.

so there you go, i said it ().

Marry me.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Marry me.
    so awesome. uh, I <3 SLEs!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

Maybe ESTp's just aren't that into you. If you leave, and he doesn't chase, then just let it go, rather than bitching around here about how much ESTp's suck because you're so unwanted.

I mean, seriously, get a grip. Life goes on. Life isn't all about romance, and illusions.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Maybe ESTp's just aren't that into you. If you leave, and he doesn't chase, then just let it go, rather than bitching around here about how much ESTp's suck because you're so unwanted.

I mean, seriously, get a grip. Life goes on. Life isn't all about romance, and illusions.
    That is a dirty lie. Buy yourself a cat.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marry me.

LOL!

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought ESTp's were cool but one ruined it for most of them for me. I still love them but I will never be involved with one again...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver View Post
    I thought ESTp's were cool but one ruined it for most of them for me. I still love them but I will never be involved with one again...
    If you came to England, I can assure you you would delete this post immediately.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

If you came to England, I can assure you you would delete this post immediately.
    and then after Ezra's finished deleting all of the evidance, her friends and family will wonder where she is. and Ezra won't even have the balls to say: "she was choking on her own vomit, and I was busy with my friends, so I couldn't do anything. But here, you can have her dead body." -- instead he threw her in the river. And the next day, there was an article in the paper about this prostitute from australia who had disappeared in mysterious circumstances.

Ezra was last heard saying about her: "her friend had bigger breasts," and then Ezra's friend was heard remarking: "They don't fit in your hand".

-- Oh maybe I'm getting her confused with someone else - it seems she comes from New Jersey.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG YOU GUYS!!!!

Lol, terrible, hilarious.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .