Thread: ENFj female needs to stop attracting ESTp males

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFj female needs to stop attracting ESTp males

It's a matter of life and death situation, Yes they are bad boys who will make your life miserable.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol <3
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She was beaten, robbed, her car, house was used and threatened to beat her up again at work, she had so much stress in her that she finally break down like an typical enneagram 3, she told me he would show up at our work place any minute, yea i felt her emotions really hard that i didn't mind putting a BIG locker mark in his face, until he decide to ditch out when he heard the seiren running.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tragic

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMFG. Poor girl! Was this done by multiple ESTps or just one? This is why I am learning to kick peoples ass...

Tell her to stay away from them and find her someone to talk to. God why are 99% of ESTps such physco assholes, how depressing.

*edits on Monday October 19 2009*:

hahaha. I retract this statement.
    Last edited by betterthan; 10-19-2009 at 08:16 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She told me all the people she dated were assholes, like him, so I asumme they are all ESTp and she told me they are all the same, I can sense by the way she describe her past relationship that she was all treated the same way, can't help it, thats the kind of people she attracts, they are disgusting and she knows it, but attraction proberly knows no limit, this ESTp was crazy, been in and out of jail a couple times, and I believe she was trying to leave him, and he went on an explosion and tries to come to the work place, cause a scene, riot, and he has her house keys and cars with his stuff inside, she couldn't even go back home becuase she was afraid, BY the way she talks about him I believe he is a skilled maniplator emotionally and by force and one step at a time shes taken over her lives while she is fearing that leaving him will result in her DEATH, yes DEATH she told me he would KILL her.

1)

2)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    She told me all the people she dated were assholes,.....time shes taken over her lives while she is fearing that leaving him will result in her DEATH, yes DEATH she told me he would KILL her.
    She needs to start being around better people.

dating assholes doesn't mean that one's bitching about assholes should become par for her life.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for tarnishing the repuation of any "estp" here and making every other person who believes in this shit afraid too. thanks mpiazza000, now every socionics geek will be afraid of me

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    thanks for tarnishing the repuation of any "estp" here and making every other person who believes in this shit afraid too. thanks mpiazza000, now every socionics geek will be afraid of me
    you're jumping to conclusions as much as you're scared that everyone else will.

there are bad ones in every type.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh nvm
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    you're jumping to conclusions as much as you're scared that everyone else will.

there are bad ones in every type.
    Ok smccosker, maybe I was wrong when i start this thread saying ENFj should not date an ESTp. and i did not clarify and generalized all estp were asshole. But you need to know that this general community knows that ALL types has its bad and good. We all know that here, and i didn;t think ahead of time this will happen and offend any ESTp here. tell me if you have any misunderstanding sean.

1)

2)

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

people should learn to be cautious and weary of everyone

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Ok smccosker, maybe I was wrong when i start this thread saying ENFj should not date an ESTp. and i did not clarify and generalized all estp were asshole. But you need to know that this general community knows that ALL types has its bad and good. We all know that here, and i didn;t think ahead of time this will happen and offend any ESTp here. tell me if you have any misunderstanding sean.

Stop being gay, and just stand behind what you said.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Stop being gay, and just stand behind what you said.
    Merky SHUT THE FUCK UP

1)

2)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hes right ur being a diplomatic jerk...u know what ur intentions were so do i im not stupid dont even try to fool me, just be honest. the more u lie it shows how phony and stupid u are and nobody will trust you. if u dont like the way im saying what im saying too bad but it is damn sur ethe best advice anyone else could give u on here

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hes right ur being a diplomatic jerk...u know what ur intentions were so do i im not stupid dont even try to fool me, just be honest. the more u lie it shows how phony and stupid u are and nobody will trust you. if u dont like the way im saying what im saying too bad but it is damn sur ethe best advice anyone else could give u on here
    NO I am not, I dont think all ESTp are asshole so believe it or not.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And i am not so fucking ignorant to think that too, and i have to tell you that youa re wrong on this one if you think I think all ESTp are asshole. If I do I would say it LOUD and clear.
    Last edited by 07490; 01-10-2009 at 11:44 PM.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And i am not so fucking ignorant to think that too, and i have to tell you that youa re wrong on this one if you think I think all ESTp are asshole. If I do I would say it LOUD and clear.
    really??? wow, the title of this thread was "ENFj female needs to stop attracting ESTp males" that would mean that this particular girl should never consciously attract a male ESTP. I am a male ESTP, so i guess im no good for her. YOU ARE A MORON. what you should of said was "ENFJ female needs to stop attracting abusive sociopaths"

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmfao
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love numbers' penchant for making generalizations based on the scarcest of information.

yay beta
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

really??? wow, the title of this thread was "ENFj female needs to stop attracting ESTp males" that would mean that this particular girl should never consciously attract a male ESTP. I am a male ESTP, so i guess im no good for her. YOU ARE A MORON. what you should of said was "ENFJ female needs to stop attracting abusive sociopaths"

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOw am i a moron when I already said that about the title?

1)

2)

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao at this thread. I was just telling my friend how all these ESTp's seem to be attracted to me instead of their duals. But sadly they're all the same. They are all trouble.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've noticed SLE males that don't know what to do with themselves go where the Fe is and EIE females attracting unhealthy SLE males are probably just being too effusive (in an almost histrionic stereotypically dumb blonde way - particularly when the SLE is around). If they'd start taking control of their life and stop being so compliant they wouldn't end up in predictably dead-end relations.
    INFp-Ni

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

YOU'RE WRONG

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii View Post
    I've noticed SLE males that don't know what to do with themselves go where the Fe is and EIE females attracting unhealthy SLE males are probably just being too effusive (in an almost histrionic stereotypically dumb blonde way - particularly when the SLE is around). If they'd start taking control of their life and stop being so compliant they wouldn't end up in predictably dead-end relations.
    I love effusiveness. But if it's too easy, I start seeing the other person as a whore...

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver View Post
    lmao at this thread. I was just telling my friend how all these ESTp's seem to be attracted to me instead of their duals. But sadly they're all the same. They are all trouble.
    that's nice dear.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's the people who act like they aren't trouble who you really have to worry about.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what I found worse than this was you saying that you pretty much automatically assumed they are all SLE's because they are assholes. What you said, to me, implied that only and SLE can be an asshole considering that that seemed to be your only basis for determining these guys' types. I'm just saying that there's a slight difference in thinking that every SLE you've encountered is an asshole and generalizing that to mean that all SLEs are assholes vs. thinking that if someone is an asshole, they must be SLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by misutii View Post
    I think this makes sense.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    I think what I found worse than this was you saying that you pretty much automatically assumed they are all SLE's because they are assholes. What you said, to me, implied that only and SLE can be an asshole considering that that seemed to be your only basis for determining these guys' types. I'm just saying that there's a slight difference in thinking that every SLE you've encountered is an asshole and generalizing that to mean that all SLEs are assholes vs. thinking that if someone is an asshole, they must be SLE.

I think this makes sense.
    Just before i made this thread she and I were talking about the men she likes and she description it like an ESTp, tho you have to remember she doesn't know socionics, and she easily classify Willpower,tough, wheel-dealer, and a logical person as the same people who are the "bad boys" as she called it. which is why I made post here and people have thought that I meant iF someone is an asshole, than they must all be SLE.

1)

2)

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just before i made this thread she and I were talking about the men she likes and she description it like an ESTp, tho you have to remember she doesn't know socionics, and she easily classify Willpower,tough, wheel-dealer, and a logical person as the same people who are the "bad boys" as she called it. which is why I made post here and people have thought that I meant iF someone is an asshole, than they must all be SLE.
    Gotcha.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Sirena, are you still an IEE?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

long story short i say she should call in her dual ISTJ as much as needed or as possible. Cops. Restraining order. If necessary then maybe she needs to pack up and go to an emergency domestic violence shelter and hide from him and try to relocate. They usually recommend the women try to pack an emergency bag of stuff and then bail. I used to volunteer at a secret domestic violence shelter and I ran our hotline, too, and a guy called up looking for a woman etc. it's serious stuff and while you may have been offended i would think the priority would be to deal with the severity of the situation at hand. i think istps are chronic abusives. i've seen some abusive language out of estps but they have big helpinst of redeeming qualtieis too i think.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not afraid you don't like a like a threatening guy but you don't look like a pushover either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really think this thread is in no constructive, well, how can you be sure all those jerks you met in life were ESTp's? I'm an ESTp and these things you described are not the kind of thing I'd do for a girl, in any case, I believe that women deserve special respect, because no matter what they want to say, they're not equal to men, we're not the same like some feminists like to think. regarding this, the relationship between men and women are always asymmetrical, no matter the kind of relationship they have. An ESTp who beats up and mistreat a women is treating her like if she was a man and this not the way of doing things, treating the women like an equal(this word does not imply an inequality "superiority-inferiority" for any gender). Well, every ESTp I know thinks exactly like me, and I think this thread is not in compass with the facts. How do you know those thugs were ESTp? If they are, every type has got its bad "exemplars", so why should SLE be crucified like that? EIE and SLE are from the same quadra they're supposed to be friends, and if they aren't, it is because there is someone sick in your relation. It's a pity you've never met a really reasonable ESTp, when highly evolved we can easily be the kind of person who engraves hisname name in history, really great men.
    "I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf ******

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf ******

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

- ESTp - Se subtype - 8w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrum View Post
    I really think this thread is in no constructive, well, how can you be sure all those jerks you met in life were ESTp's? I'm an ESTp and these things you described are not the kind of thing I'd do for a girl, in any case, I believe that women deserve special respect, because no matter what they want to say, they're not equal to men, we're not the same like some feminists like to think. regarding this, the relationship between men and women are always asymmetrical, no matter the kind of relationship they have. An ESTp who beats up and mistreat a women is treating her like if she was a man and this not the way of doing things, treating the women like an equal(this word does not imply an inequality "superiority-inferiority" for any gender). Well, every ESTp I know thinks exactly like me, and I think this thread is not in compass with the facts. How do you know those thugs were ESTp? If they are, every type has got its bad "exemplars", so why should SLE be crucified like that? EIE and SLE are from the same quadra they're supposed to be friends, and if they aren't, it is because there is someone sick in your relation. It's a pity you've never met a really reasonable ESTp, when highly evolved we can easily be the kind of person who engraves hisname name in history, really great men.
    lol .

I miss smccosker, he was one crazy kid.

IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This sounds like a typical girl being attracted to asshole guys rather than the estp thing. But I used to be just like this, though now I'm a lot better.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Hey, Sirena, are you still an IEE?
    Hey, not sure of my type at this point, though I don't see IEE as the most likely right now.

Sorry for the almost 1 year late reply. I just saw this.