Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5-Word Story, Deltas Only II

Creepy-

Default 5-Word Story, Deltas Only [II]

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie
    I've noticed a definite difference in what different types add to a story. My parents are deltas, but they've been too busy to make a very long story. Besides, in that story my dual's input is missing. So let's see what we come up with. Post 5 words at a time.
    I liked Director Abbie's 5-word story idea... let's do it again.

-

Long before I knew what

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what "his socionics type was, I..."
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-

Funnily enough, he thought that

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-

discussing the differences, though, we

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that we were going to get
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that we were going to get married because we were duals.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that we were going to get married because we were duals. However, this was not to

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh this is pretty good.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that we were going to get married because we were duals. However, this was not to say that we merely thought, "Oh this is pretty good."
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that we were going to get married because we were duals. However, this was not to say that we merely thought, "Oh this is pretty good." We were really quite taken
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that we were going to get married because we were duals. However, this was not to say that we merely thought, "Oh this is pretty good."
    Yo you continue it with awsomeness!!!!!!!
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that we were going to get married because we were duals. However, this was not to say that we merely thought, "Oh this is pretty good." We were really quite taken aback when the war started.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that we were going to get married because we were duals. However, this was not to say that we merely thought, "Oh this is pretty good." We were really quite taken aback when the war started. We agreed president Bush sucks.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that we were going to get married because we were duals. However, this was not to say that we merely thought, "Oh this is pretty good." We were really quite taken aback when the war started. We agreed president Bush sucks.

Humberto was a good soldier
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

Creepy-

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative led to several unexpected breakthroughs.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative led to several unexpected breakthroughs. For one, Loretta's robot 35ZT

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative led to several unexpected breakthroughs. For one, Loretta's robot 35ZT more colliquially known as Numbers.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=munenori2;477076]Long before I knew what his socionics type was, I assumed he was an enigma. Funnily enough, he thought that I was a Beta. After discussing the differences, though, we came to the conclusion that we were going to get married because we were duals. However, this was not to say that we merely thought, "Oh this is pretty good." We were really quite taken aback when the war started. We agreed president Bush sucks.

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative led to several unexpected breakthroughs. For one, Loretta's robot 35ZT more colliquially known as Numbers somehow acquired a personality. This

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative led to several unexpected breakthroughs. For one, Loretta's robot 35ZT more colliquially known as Numbers somehow acquired a personality. This resulted in novel speech patterns
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative led to several unexpected breakthroughs. For one, Loretta's robot 35ZT more colliquially known as Numbers somehow acquired a personality. This resulted in novel speech patterns including "hey sugar what's shakin?"

Creepy-

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative led to several unexpected breakthroughs. For one, Loretta's robot, 35ZT, more colliquially known as “Numbers,” somehow acquired a personality. This resulted in novel speech patterns including, "Hey sugar what's shakin?" 35ZT turned out to be

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative led to several unexpected breakthroughs. For one, Loretta's robot, 35ZT, more colliquially known as “Numbers,” somehow acquired a personality. This resulted in novel speech patterns including, "Hey sugar what's shakin?" 35ZT turned out to be quite social and hit on

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative led to several unexpected breakthroughs. For one, Loretta's robot, 35ZT, more colliquially known as “Numbers,” somehow acquired a personality. This resulted in novel speech patterns including, "Hey sugar what's shakin?" 35ZT turned out to be quite social and hit on Loretta.

When Humberto found out

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humberto was a good soldier, and his wife Loretta was a professor of swarm robotics. She was hired by the government to find a way into Iraq that would not work in any way whatsoever. Although clearly counter-productive, the initiative led to several unexpected breakthroughs. For one, Loretta's robot, 35ZT, more colliquially known as “Numbers,” somehow acquired a personality. This resulted in novel speech patterns including, "Hey sugar what's shakin?" 35ZT turned out to be quite social and hit on Loretta.

When Humberto found out, he was so furious that

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When Humberto found out, he was so furious that he destroyed 35ZT! President Bush

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Humberto found out, he was so furious that he destroyed 35ZT! President Bush, in response, went to the

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When Humberto found out, he was so furious that he destroyed 35ZT! President Bush, in response, went to the Supreme Court and asked whether

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Humberto found out, he was so furious that he destroyed 35ZT! President Bush, in response, went to the Supreme Court and asked whether he'd left his wallet there.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When Humberto found out, he was so furious that he destroyed 35ZT! President Bush, in response, went to the Supreme Court and asked whether he'd left his wallet there. They said, "Yes, but you

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

When Humberto found out, he was so furious that he destroyed 35ZT! President Bush, in response, went to the Supreme Court and asked whether he'd left his wallet there. They said, "Yes, but you also left your gun, which

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast