Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Think maybe someone could VI a little?

  1. #1
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default Think maybe someone could VI a little?





    Eh?


    =/

  2. #2
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFj?
    or maybe ENFp (cause it's too hard to be objective )
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFj
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  4. #4
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well judging from that picture, I would say you are the hottie type.

    Okay, seriously speaking I would say INFj, not because I'm good at V.I. or even think V.I. is credible, but because it hasn't been said yet and I got dibs on it.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  5. #5
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    ENFj
    Agreed
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  6. #6
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Too bad that N wasn't an S.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  7. #7
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    Well judging from that picture, I would say you are the hottie type.

    Okay, seriously speaking I would say INFj, not because I'm good at V.I. or even think V.I. is credible, but because it hasn't been said yet and I got dibs on it.
    '


    that isn't me....this is me....



    except i just dyed my hair...so this is me....


  8. #8
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Too bad that N wasn't an S.
    Too bad my P wasn't a J.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  9. #9
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i dunno, she looks kinda dumb. She looks like the sort of girl who talks about her 'man' a lot. If you people find this girl attractive you lack soul.
    asd

  10. #10
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    Well judging from that picture, I would say you are the hottie type.

    Okay, seriously speaking I would say INFj, not because I'm good at V.I. or even think V.I. is credible, but because it hasn't been said yet and I got dibs on it.
    '


    that isn't me....this is me....



    except i just dyed my hair...so this is me....

    I like this pic, I think your beautiful in any hairstyle.

    Yeah, you look like an pure INFp to me, even though I don't know how an INFp looks like.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i dunno, she looks kinda dumb. She looks like the sort of girl who talks about her 'man' a lot. If you people find this girl attractive you lack soul.
    physical attraction does not imply attraction to another's personality. this is why i still think you are esfp by the way. also i disagree that a person such as that is necessarily unattractive you just need to understand the motivation behind it.

  12. #12
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  13. #13
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Too bad that N wasn't an S.
    Too bad my P wasn't a J.

    SO you would rather alter who you were, as opposed to someone else being different?


    interesting..
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  14. #14
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i dunno, she looks kinda dumb. She looks like the sort of girl who talks about her 'man' a lot. If you people find this girl attractive you lack soul.
    That was just rude. She looks sweet, and nice and friendly I think -- although how that helps with VI, I have no clue.

    Ditto here.

    Both the ladies have very nice eyes, in my opinion.



    As for VI........
    A lot of my photos do make me look like an INTj (if you want me to post them I guess I will)

    There are certain........ characteristics.....
    But I think that it can only offer so much.
    People's faces do not always show the same expression, or just appear the same way. Even for unexpressive types like myself.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i dunno, she looks kinda dumb. She looks like the sort of girl who talks about her 'man' a lot. If you people find this girl attractive you lack soul.
    That was just rude. She looks sweet, and nice and friendly I think -- although how that helps with VI, I have no clue.
    Ahaha.. what he said struck me as funny, because he's probably right.

    It was rude, however..
    thing.

  16. #16
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    okay, so, differences v.i.-wise between enfjs and enfps?
    ENFj's females look girly when young.. and look ISFj when they are older. During their twenties, they look a bit INTx.

    As soon as they open their mouths, shit changes.

    ENFj men are hard to recognize. They are usually quiet, and could be mistaken for any introvert (VI wise). When they get older, they have this chipper look on their face that pegs them.

    ENFp women slap you in the face when you see a pic of them. That is, they are not hard to recognize. If you see a picture, and have to think if she's an ENFp, then she probably isn't. There's always either an irk factor, or an attraction factor.

    As soon as they open their mouths, shit changes.

    ENFp men look like ENTps. The difference comes in action.
    thing.

  18. #18
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i dunno, she looks kinda dumb. She looks like the sort of girl who talks about her 'man' a lot. If you people find this girl attractive you lack soul.
    physical attraction does not imply attraction to another's personality. this is why i still think you are esfp by the way. also i disagree that a person such as that is necessarily unattractive you just need to understand the motivation behind it.
    Pedro, you think heath is ESFp? I tell you that's no way!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    ENFp women slap you in the face when you see a pic of them. That is, they are not hard to recognize. If you see a picture, and have to think if she's an ENFp, then she probably isn't. There's always either an irk factor, or an attraction factor.

    As soon as they open their mouths, shit changes.

    ENFp men look like ENTps. The difference comes in action.
    Agreed. Take for example Keanu Reeves. I thought he was ENTp by the looks, but people here say he's ENFp

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i dunno, she looks kinda dumb. She looks like the sort of girl who talks about her 'man' a lot. If you people find this girl attractive you lack soul.
    physical attraction does not imply attraction to another's personality. this is why i still think you are esfp by the way. also i disagree that a person such as that is necessarily unattractive you just need to understand the motivation behind it.
    WHAT? Um, that's just wrong! Very, very wrong. Type does a lot to determine how physically attracted to someone you are. In fact, it's everything.

    Non-sequitor personalities are universally attractive.

  20. #20
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i dunno, she looks kinda dumb. She looks like the sort of girl who talks about her 'man' a lot. If you people find this girl attractive you lack soul.
    physical attraction does not imply attraction to another's personality. this is why i still think you are esfp by the way. also i disagree that a person such as that is necessarily unattractive you just need to understand the motivation behind it.
    WHAT? Um, that's just wrong! Very, very wrong. Type does a lot to determine how physically attracted to someone you are. In fact, it's everything.

    Non-sequitor personalities are universally attractive.
    Some have disagreed in my past lol. They think that trait is highly annoying and a trial of patience or extreme distraction towards their mental process.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,294
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    okay, so, differences v.i.-wise between enfjs and enfps?
    they seem to have longer more birdlike necks

    Quote Originally Posted by gugu_ baba
    Pedro, you think heath is ESFp? I tell you that's no way!!
    http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...t=2427&start=0

    http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...t=2361&start=0

    http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...t=2337&start=0

    things like that make me think otherwise. i am willing to alter my opinion however..

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Type does a lot to determine how physically attracted to someone you are. In fact, it's everything.
    1) I was saying that you could be attracted to the way a person looks irrespective of whether or not you enjoy their presence not that personality has no bearing on how attractive you find someone.

    B) I suggest you expand your horizons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Some have disagreed in my past lol. They think that trait is highly annoying and a trial of patience or extreme distraction towards their mental process.
    Yeah it can be like needles jabbing me in the brain sometimes. No offense..

  23. #23
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion

    http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...t=2361&start=0


    things like that make me think otherwise. i am willing to alter my opinion however..
    That thread (about UDP) only proves the use of Ti, extracting and putting together information piece by piece. Also he looks like an ESTp

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    from page 2

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Quote Originally Posted by heathiep
    this post has socionical purposes, you all are just too caught up in the moral consideration to understand.
    Right, you're trying to get him to defend himself so you can see what he really is. Really original.
    and that was just because the initial reaction was negative

  25. #25
    Cone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,717
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think she's hot. She looks ESFp to me.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

  26. #26
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    SO you would rather alter who you were, as opposed to someone else being different?
    Well, I guess, if it's possible. I have always yearned to have chameleon powers...



    ps
    Fuck you all, she 's gorgeous.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  27. #27
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    Yes she is extremely pretty I loved her until she got mad at me and threw me away

    But anyways, thanks for the compliments on my own awesome-sexerificness. HO HO HO hehehe

    Yes she is sort of the type that would talk about her man etc etc, lol, but it she doesn't do it in an annoying way.

    After further concideration, I can't decide between ESFj and ENFj, but she is one or the other IMO.

    She is very sweet....but stubborn as fuck....

  28. #28
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark



    ps
    Fuck you all, she 's gorgeous.

  29. #29
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey dudes who talked about me, sorry i missed. As for the girl, she might have a great personality, i was just giving a hard gut reaction. BTW, she isn't ugly, just to me, she is a little plain.
    asd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •