Thread: Appreciating types? Anyone?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Appreciating types? Anyone?

Bashing types is (too) easy. Can you appreciate types? Simple question.

ENFP: appreciate how you feel about people without questions, your desire for adventures/travel, playfulness, innocence and clear consciousness
    INTJ: appreciate how you can make people think twice and I appreciate your strong analysis
    INFP: appreciate your style and how it is comfortable to simply give attention to
    INTP: appreciate how you prefer making sense, work with the details
    ENTP: appreciate how you are mentally fast, play with words, like to travel and how you never judge people
    ENTJ: appreciate the straight forward action and intend
    ESFP: appreciate the action and generally the easy going

Logical-Intuitive Extravert (ENTj)
    TeNi

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp: you're magical. you are truly nice and have this sense of wonder. it's great.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fruitcakes.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFJ: I love your awareness;
    ENFP: You definitely liven up a room with your presence;
    ESTP: You could sell ice to an Eskimo;
    ENTJ: Some of the most hard-working and dedicated professionals I know;
    ESFJ: Make wonderful Moms (my mom was an ESFJ);
    ESFP: Very fun to party with;
    ENFJ: I love getting together with my ENFJ sister. She is so funny and I love it when we laugh together;
    INTP: I really enjoy spending time with an INTP. The discussions we have are awesome. Wow, what a bank of knowledge;
    ISTJ: Some of the most reliable and generous people I know; and
    ENTP: ME!!! I would agree with the non-judgemental thing and how we like to help in useful way.
    Polly
    ENTP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off-topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    "It is dreadful when something weighs on your mind, not to have a soul to unburden yourself to. You know what I mean. I tell my piano the things I used to tell you." -- Frederic Chopin
    I just wanted to let you know I think that's an awesome quote.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I, in a way, actually do that.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Appreciate types

Quote Originally Posted by universal
    Bashing types is (too) easy. Can you appreciate types?

"I'm sorry; it's beyond my control"
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fruitcakes.
    I, in a way, actually do that.
    homo

i can never post replies to these things because of smartass remarks. fuck you gamma and beta. go to hell

you too discojoe

i miss kaido

i appreciate universal for creating this thread.

i appreciate isfps who don't get bogged down in shit and refuse to become soulless beasts like most of society

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pedro, it's my job to make you feel ashamed even of your own existence.

Seriously though, sorry for the remark. You're cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you i truely appreciate that but mostly i was referring to some other more unscrupulous persons >.> <.< >.> <.<

i appreciate esfps and infps for making me realize how much of a dumbass i am

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, you're all pansies. And fruitcakes.

Go kiss and make up in the corner.

If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    See, you're all pansies. And fruitcakes. Go kiss and make up in the corner.
    Actually UDP, you should somehow sometime grow some balls under that pussy of yours. There is only one reason you call people pansy in the forums, it's because on a forum any weasel can post whatever they want anywhere without having to worry for their sorry little coward asses. In reality UDP, you sit somewhere behind a computer on your sorry self pittying perverted ass calling people pansy.

edit: I've shortened this, it's pointless ranting on my part
    TeNi

Oh that was cute universal, I did enjoy reading that. Thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Oh that was cute universal, I did enjoy reading that. Thank you.
    Doesn't mean you are cute yourself all of a sudden.
    TeNi

No, I will never be cute.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TeNi

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj: I love your energy, your efficiency, your confidence, and how good you are at making people laugh.
    ENTp: I love your hilarious and frank assessments of people, and how thoughtful you are with the people you care about.
    ISFj: The way you look at the world is beautiful. You have this amazing ability to get other people, however preoccupied, to pause and see how much beauty surrounds them.
    INFp: You are so caring and nice to be around. :-) I also like how when you explain things, you make sure after each step that everyone has caught up, and you don't mind stopping to re-explain to anyone who needs it.
    INFj: I love how supportive you are, and how if someone needs you, you'll clear your schedule to spend time with them. Also how you seem to be so much at peace with the world.
    ENFp: I love how many different facets there are to you, and how independently you think. And I'm very glad of your willingness to initiate and maintain friendships.
    ESFj: I really like your honesty and your commitment to your relationships. Also, you have great common sense.
    ESFp: I like how you are able to convey serious ideas in such a way that people are able to focus on your message instead of getting defensive or upset. (and of course how fun you are!)
    INTp: I like how, when doing something for another person, you take so much care with every aspect, more than you would if you were doing it for yourself.
    ISTj: I admire your work ethic and how conscientous you are.
    ISTp: I love how you can keep a perfectly straight face while saying the funniest things, how relaxing and fun it is to hang out with you, and how accepting you are of all kinds of people.
    INTj: I appreciate how, when you're presenting information, you explain the reasons behind each part. I also like your high standards for new ideas, which require everyone to really think about how to justify what they're saying.
    ISFp: I love how, when you're near a few people who are talking, and it looks like you're not paying attention, you'll all of a sudden look up and make a comment that's not only funny, but sums up everything they've been talking about in one sentence.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ universal

Ooooh, you've really ruined my day.

If you, or anyone else really has an issue with me, then address it specifically, and state what it is and why. I have a suggestion box, like everyone else.

But please, this thread isn't about me. At least, not by title

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But please, this thread isn't about me. At least, not by title
    So fuck off in it.
    TeNi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so what? (As in, I don't understand what you are saying)
    Jezus. As in, you say yourself the thread is not about you, so then get the fuck out, fuck off in it.
    TeNi

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright, this will be my last post for a while, so that this thread can "get back on track" with appreciateing types. I deleted my other post because I kind of just wanted to exit the situation, but apparently I didn't do it fast enough.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool
    TeNi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah
    ENTj: I love your energy, your efficiency, your confidence, and how good you are at making people laugh.
    ENTp: I love your hilarious and frank assessments of people, and how thoughtful you are with the people you care about.
    ISFj: The way you look at the world is beautiful. You have this amazing ability to get other people, however preoccupied, to pause and see how much beauty surrounds them.
    INFp: You are so caring and nice to be around. :-) I also like how when you explain things, you make sure after each step that everyone has caught up, and you don't mind stopping to re-explain to anyone who needs it.
    INFj: I love how supportive you are, and how if someone needs you, you'll clear your schedule to spend time with them. Also how you seem to be so much at peace with the world.
    ENFp: I love how many different facets there are to you, and how independently you think. And I'm very glad of your willingness to initiate and maintain friendships.
    ESFj: I really like your honesty and your commitment to your relationships. Also, you have great common sense.
    ESFp: I like how you are able to convey serious ideas in such a way that people are able to focus on your message instead of getting defensive or upset. (and of course how fun you are!)
    INTp: I like how, when doing something for another person, you take so much care with every aspect, more than you would if you were doing it for yourself.
    ISTj: I admire your work ethic and how conscientous you are.
    ISTp: I love how you can keep a perfectly straight face while saying the funniest things, how relaxing and fun it is to hang out with you, and how accepting you are of all kinds of people.
    INTj: I appreciate how, when you're presenting information, you explain the reasons behind each part. I also like your high standards for new ideas, which require everyone to really think about how to justify what they're saying.
    ISFp: I love how, when you're near a few people who are talking, and it looks like you're not paying attention, you'll all of a sudden look up and make a comment that's not only funny, but sums up everything they've been talking about in one sentence.
    I like this very much. Would be nice to have more of it.

ENTp: I like how you spread the craziest ideas, i wouldn't even dare to talk about.