Thread: Creativity and the 16 types

Creepy-

Default Creativity and the 16 types

Hopefully we can do this without any N elitism!

What is your type and how is your type creative?

I am an IEI - one of the ways IEIs are creative is in the drama they fill their lives with. We are very imaginative at over-reacting, and we can use this "skill" for the entertainment of others, and also apply the concept to our artistic pursuits.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTps (ILIs) I would say are creative with dialectics and explanation. I for example am very theory-inventive; when I discuss things with people, I usually make up grand theories on the spot and go from there. But mind you, this is creativity, not correctness.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm INFj. I'm inventive when it comes to strangeness - finding unintended meanings and interpretations, etc., changing my outlook on a situation in differing ways...
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an ENTP.

Well, I like to play with photography and digital art plus I paint and sketch;
    I like creating efficient systems and eliminating redundancies; I enjoy writing; and I'm pretty creative just solving any regular daily probs like making an antennea for my TV out of picture wire so I it doesn't look as gross as a hanger. Just silly little things.
    Polly
    ENTP

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Creativity and the 16 types"

Hehehe, I'm such a inspirer like this topic for example....

Anyways, I'm creative when it comes to solving problems and other things. That is when my comes most in handy when I'm stuck in a puddle, but it is so easy for me to get out. I just use my environment and look around and try to find how it can connect to what I'm doing to help me. I can also use my to do something boring that normally would take half an hour and do it in only 5 minutes. I also think of original ideas for creating a mod for a computer game and original short stores that I like to write. A lot of my ideas tend to not be very practical, but they tend to inspire people to make practical ones based on mine. When it comes to forums, I tend to make a topic and then I find someone do the same exact topic in the future, but with a twist.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really consider myself to be creative. I don't do music, art, crafts, etc. And generally i admire those who do do those things.

I guess I could say that I'm great with figuring out different ways of doing something, as well as different views regarding any given situation. I don't normally consider this creative, cuz it's part of what defines me. It's not like I can STOP doing this.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    I don't really consider myself to be creative. I don't do music, art, crafts, etc. And generally i admire those who do do those things.

I guess I could say that I'm great with figuring out different ways of doing something, as well as different views regarding any given situation. I don't normally consider this creative, cuz it's part of what defines me. It's not like I can STOP doing this.
    Creativity comes in different forms. It's the action of creating something original or solving something in an unconventional matter.

music, arts and crafts tend to be activities that artisans excel in, which are SPs.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a SLI and I like doing music a lot (playing, composing, arranging, producing...) I am also interested in design and photography and I am always interested in learning something new in any of these fields. I guess my creativity is best displayed in my ability to efficiently use my knowledge and the tools that are availible in order to produce a visible result...
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an ENFp and I'm good at finding solutions to problems, and I'm a good storyteller.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, well, you all know what I am.

I don't like drama, but can be creative when I'm in the mood to be so. That's pretty concise and accurate as well.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

I have none.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    I have none.
    lies

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, she's just being a pity whore. :wink:
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)