Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Analyzing a closed social system

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Analyzing a closed social system

Hi,

WARNING: The first 5 pages are mostly about storing data. While there is some analysis in the early part of this thread, it mostly starts further on....

---

I thought I'd use as an example US apprentice series 4.

Just storing the end result of the analysis here. The idea is that I'd go over the series again at some point and evaluate it episode by episode on what evidence we gain for or against each typing. Maybe. Just an idea I had. I have no idea if I have anything close to the required amount of time to spend with something like this really.

Randal Pinkett - Consulting Firm Owner - INFp-Ni
    Rebecca Jarvis - Financial Journalist - ESFj
    Alla Wartenberg - Salon & Spa Chain Owner - ESTj Te
    Felisha Mason - Real Estate Developer - ENTj Ni
    Adam Israelov - Risk Manager - ENFp Ne
    Clay Lee - Realtor - ISTp-Te
    Marshawn Evans - Recent Law School Graduate - ISTj-Se
    Brian Mandelbaum - Print Company Executive - ESFj
    Markus Garrison - Inventor - INTj Ne
    Jennifer Murphy - Ad Sales Manager - ENTp-Ne
    Josh Shaw - Beauty Company Owner - ENTj
    James Dillon - Sales Executive - ISFp-Fe
    Mark Lamkin - Wealth Manager - ESTp -Se
    Kristi Caudell - Sales Executive - ESFp Fi
    Toral Mehta - Investment Banker - INTj
    Jennifer Wallen - Realty Company Owner - INFj Fi
    Chris Valletta - Marketing Executive - ESTj Te
    Melissa Holovach - Real Estate Investor - ESFj Si
    Last edited by Smilingeyes; 01-22-2009 at 03:29 PM.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A reasonable beginning would be to start with the person who is first fired. Easiest to analyze all the data relating to the person. So.

We have

Melissa Holovach

"I've always been known as an overchiever who really likes money."

Residence: Tampa, FL
    Marital Status: Single

Biography
    Melissa Holovach is a 30-year-old real estate investor from Tampa, FL.
    Melissa was a star softball and soccer athlete for much of her youth. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Denver, with a dual B.S. degree in Accounting and International Finance, and two Master Degrees in Accounting and Computer Information Systems. Melissa's Fortune 500 professional foundation includes accounting and tax consulting at KPMG, followed by becoming Vice President of Investments at Wachovia Securities. She built a portfolio of investments valued more than $48 million in her first year as a stockbroker. True to her entrepreneurial spirit, Melissa founded Mosaic Co., offering title and inspection services, mortgage lending, and lease-option housing, after many years of buying, selling, and rehabbing properties. She recently acquired several apartment buildings in Fla. and is currently expanding into the hospitality and senior housing industries.

When will you consider yourself "a success"?
    I already do consider myself a success: in my education - with two undergraduate degrees and two masters degrees. In sports: I'm an All-American in softball and soccer. But, mostly, in my marriage: I have married the love of my life! Yet, even though I truly feel I am already successful, I will always strive to be a better person, wife, friend, and business person. Daily, I will continue to learn, try, and hopefully succeed in many new endeavors!

How would you describe your leadership style?
    I am definitely more of a collaborative, "team player" type leader. I don't believe in ordering people around and dictating what it is they should do next. I like to get to know a person's strengths and weaknesses, and then utilize them to the best of their ability while getting them motivated toward a common team goal.

How do you deal with personal and professional challenges?
    I embrace them! I absolutely love to be challenged in any way possible! I enjoy learning new things and pushing myself beyond my comfort level. Actually, that is a big reason I wanted to be on the show!

What, in your opinion, is the most important quality to have in order to succeed in life and why?
    Probably either "heart" or a "never quit attitude" toward anything in life that you want to accomplish. They certainly go hand in hand. The reason is quite obvious: I believe that if an individual gives a goal their all and never quits, that individual will accomplish their goal, sooner or later. It may take a bit longer, more effort, or a few tears, but in the end, it will get accomplished.

What's more important: college education or real-world experience?
    That's a hard one. if I had to choose, my choice would be an education. However, that being said, I am a strong believer in the "total package," which would be a combination of education and life experiences.

Have any previous Apprentice winners motivated or inspired you? If so, who and why? If not, what did you think of the winners?
    Anytime I witness an individual accomplishing a goal or a lifelong dream, I am inspired. My favorite past apprentice is Bill from season one. He was educated, hard working, and ethical. He never gave up and was full of heart! He has all the qualities a person needs in order to be a winner! He is the "total package."

What have you learned from watching previous seasons of The Apprentice?
    As much as I hate to say it, "fly under the radar, and you will go far"! That was Kendra's biggest reason for winning! Not that she wasn't hard working, or smart and ethical - she was all that and more, but she herself stated her strategy was to "fly under the radar". You risk less chances of making mistakes, and hence not being called into the boardroom to be fired!

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with Donald, George or Carolyn, and why?
    Oh my, that is a tough one. If I had to choose, probably Donald, because he is accustomed to luxury and is an out-of-the-box thinker, and therefore would be quite innovative in creating a comfortable environment in which we'd survive until being rescued. We would be rescued, right?

What is your favorite music?
    Anything really. I love many different types of music: jazz, dance, classical, pop-country, etc. I don't like heavy metal or hard rap.

What are your favorite books?
    Seven Habits of Highly Successful People, and How to Win Friends and Influence People

Any well-written business or life-skills book that I could learn from and apply its' principles to my life.

What are your favorite TV shows?
    The Apprentice, Contender, most sports, and CNN

What are your favorite movies?
    A Few Good Men, Jerry Maguire, Coach Carter, and Meet the Parents (one and two)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anticipating the next episode, I'll post the first episode's analysis when I can get a file from my portable.

The second one to get the shaft:

Chris, 27, is a former NFL player for the New Orleans Saints, Tennessee Titans and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He earned a B.S. in speech communications and rhetoric with a minor in political science from Texas A&M University, where he was an All-Conference Offensive Lineman and a four-year letterman. He currently works in advertising sales as an executive at KRLD News Radio 1080-AM in Dallas, Texas, where he was recently named "salesperson of the year," for generating over $1,500,000 in new revenue and breaking the company's 79-year record for first year sales. During this time, he started a company called Big Tree Investments LLC., a transactional real estate company that uses land trusts to acquire and wholesale properties. In 2004, Chris and his wife Lacie founded C&L, Inc., which operates their 100-acre tree farm in East Texas, where they raise and harvest pine trees for long-term investment growth. He and his wife enjoy traveling and spending time on their ranch.

I don't think there is ever an exact "moment" when I'll consider myself to be a success. I've always lived under the "happy, but never satisfied" mentality. There is never a moment when I am not looking for the next mountain to climb or the next great challenge. I can have momentary success, but I will quickly revert back to looking for the next challenge to see how far I can push myself and my talents. Obviously, there are different levels of success for everyone. For me, if I can look back on all of it and know that I've made a positive impact on those around me, then I'll know that I've been successful. It has nothing to do with fame or fortune and everything to do with knowing that I have taken care of my family and loved ones.

Without question, I lead by example. I like to get my hands dirty with the team. I lead with a synergistic approach - nothing can be accomplished without a total buy-in from the team and every single member works together toward one common objective. I lead by bringing people together and motivating them to believe that the objective can be accomplished; then I work hand-in-hand with them until the job is done perfectly. When the engine is running on all eight cylinders, it is rare that the engine can be out-performed.

The only way I know how to deal with challenges is to face them head on. The driving force in my life is my faith: I believe that every situation, whether good or bad, is meant to happen for a reason. We have no control over the cards we are dealt but all the control over how we play them. I face personal and professional challenges head on, with integrity and honesty, knowing that this experience is being put in front of me for a specific reason, to make me a stronger and better person.

What, in your opinion, is the most important quality to have in order to succeed in life and why?
    The most important quality to have in order to succeed in life is passion. Passion about your faith, your family, and your profession. Professionally speaking, if you surround yourself with passionate people who are all working together and truly believe that their product or service can influence and impact their potential customers in a positive way, then that company will be enormously successful. Having a true passion for everything you do will ensure your success in life - guaranteed!

Neither is more important than the other. You've got to have a healthy mix. College teaches you how to manage your time and be productive while balancing a social life. Real-world experience is priceless. If you can gain the experience from college and use that knowledge as a platform while you are pounding the pavement in the real world, you will be light years ahead of the game.

Have any previous Apprentice winners motivated or inspired you? If so, who and why? If not, what did you think of the winners?
    All of the winners share the same attributes, yet were slightly different in their leadership styles. If I have to choose one that stood out to me it would be Kendra from season three. Kendra was an extremely hard worker who was all about the team. During the famous Pontiac presentation, she included everyone in her pitch, even though she did the brunt of the work. She's a real team player and exuded passion during her final task. I can definitely relate to Kendra in many ways.

I've learned that you must be yourself in all situations. You cannot let the fact that the public will see your faults and strengths to change who you are. Your true character will shine on The Apprentice, both positively or negatively, regardless of the circumstances.

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with Donald, George or Carolyn, and why?
    Donald, George, or Carolyn..? Well, I couldn't be stranded with Mr. Trump because I don't think he'd be comfortable in his Brioni suit on a desert island. And definitely not George because I don't think I could take the lashings he can dish out (Can you imagine? "Build shelter! Hurry up. Why didn't you build it by the tree? Get dinner! Why didn't you fish in that cove! The other has more fish! Hurry up!!!"). So. I guess that leaves Carolyn - purely out of process of elimination.

Country

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki (unbelievable book by an incredible guy)

My wife and I are addicted to Alias, Lost, and, of course, The Apprentice

The Natural with Robert Redford - the greatest movie ever made. period. And Glengarry Glen Ross - if you are in sales and you haven't seen this movie, shame on you!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An article by Homer Jacobs on Chris Valletta, exerpts taken (not whole article for copyrights and stuff)

"I'll be honest with you, when I first came out of high school, there was that feeling that all these people think I'm good, so that must mean I'm good," said Valletta, "Within a day, I found out that I was not good. That's all it took. It just took one day being around the varsity and guys who have been there. From a strength standpoint, I wasn't even close. Mentally, I wasn't even close. I wasn't ready. And I'm glad, because right now I feel that I am ready."

(Realist, not boasting)

Still, Valletta had to rededicate himself in the weight room to prepare himself for the rigors along the line. He was one of the first players to report for early-morning winter workouts, and he trimmed his body into a lean 295 pounds, down from his top weight that pushed 310 pounds.

(Toes the line, good self-discipline.)

"The thing I respect about Chris is he didn't sit around and gripe and moan because he wasn't the starter. He tried to get better. He did everything I asked him to do. I really feel good about him."

(No false pride. Doesn't play status games. Not on the Ti-Fe axis.)

During the summer, Valletta is a disc jockey for Bryan/Colleg Station's
    103.9 KHLR, an alternative music station commonly known as "The X."

Indeed, Valletta is a talker both on and off the field.

(Some kind of charisma.)

"That's something I just really enjoy doing," Valletta said. "I just take a hiatus during the season and do that in the offseason. It's a fun job, and I really enjoy doing it. I never had any experience, but I told the (employer) it was something that I really wanted to do. Just give me a chance. They just threw me on the air, and that was it. I never really talk about football on the air; I just wanted to keep it me, the DJ."

(Entrepreneurial)

"I don't think (radio) is something I want to get into, but the more and more I watch ESPN, I would love to do broadcasting and get into the TV part of it," he added. "But everyone keeps telling me that I have a face for radio, especially Coach Grimes."

(Self-deprecating humor, humility)

"Before I played football, I didn't watch the offensive line," said Valletta, who played for Pinkerton Academy in New Hampshire before his all-state career at Plano. "I watched the running back, the quarterback and the receivers. It seems the only time the fans would watch the offensive line is if there were a big sack in the backfield, but that's fine. That's totally understandable. It's definitely a grueling position. We have to know fronts and calls. We're talking to each other while we're up there on the line.

"It's mentally a tough position, and physically it's tough because you're pushing on 300 pound guys all the time. I hope the fans understand (how hard it is)."

Valletta said he's almost overwhelmed that he is starting for the Texas Aggies. He now is one of the big men on campus, not a recruit merely thinking he's one.

"It's definitely been worth the wait," Valletta said. "We had our first yell practice (All University Night), and you just get a tiny feeling of what it's going to be like when the whole stadium is full. That's what makes it worth the wait.

"It's just such an opportunity. This team is so fortunate, and these players are so lucky to even play this game. You think about that and the ability you've been given. It's such an opportunity and something I can't wait to take advantage of."
    Last edited by Smilingeyes; 12-31-2008 at 09:41 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, a look at Melissa.
    First, about the introduction.

She's an overachiever... Ok, so she's someone active, most likely a doer.
    She likes money. Ok, who doesn't.

She's single. Why? Does that mean something, maybe not.

A star softball and soccer athlete. So, most likely high sensory skills, though possibly not. Team sports have different play positions and she might just have other fitting attributes. But two different sports is sort of a hint that she probably liked physical tasks.

Four sort of technical degrees. Accounting, computer information. Doesn't seem strongly ethical to me. Just to mention this, according to internet rumours she lied about the pace with which she completed her studies, so maybe a bit unreliable.

Anyway. She's highly entrepreneurial. Founded her own company. Built a great portfolio. Though there's no timeline. Maybe it was during the Internet boom. Anyone could build a nice portfolio back then.

Considers herself a success. Optimistic, egoistic. Wants to learn more, success in many endeavors. Ok, I get the feeling that she's more about the victory than the prize, could be indication of "tactical".

She's a collaborative team player. Doesn't order people around. Maybe not high on extrovert functions. The word labour is involved, more hints on high sensory skills. Likes to know a person and then position them. Again emphasis on learning. Again hints on valuing introvert functions.

Embraces challenge. Pushes herself. Very mobile. New objectives. A bit alphaish.

Believes in the value of "heart" and "not quitting". Maybe something relating to passion? Could be "resolute" or just an indication of rationality. Believes in fighting against adversity. Yeah, rational.

Liked Bill, how Bill "worked hard", was "ethical", was "full of heart".

Hates flying under the radar. Wants to be seen.

Believes Donald is an out of the box thinker and values that. Values creative ideas people.

Likes life-skills books and business books.

Likes Tom Cruise (ESFj) movies.

All in all what I get is primarily an egomaniac, highly active sensor, with high optimism and quite a bit of passion. ESFj-Si.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never seen this show but your analysis is very interesting. Nevertheless I caught the end of alice in wonderland on the disney channel last night, and I came to these conclusions:

Alice - INFp
    Door Knob - ENFj
    White Rabbit - INTp
    Dodo - ESFj
    Tweedle Dee & Dum - ESTj
    Walrus - ISFj
    Carpenter - ISTj
    Lizard - ISFp
    Flowers - ESFp
    Caterpillar - INTj
    Chesire Cat - INFj
    Mad Hatter - ENTj
    March Hare - ENFp
    Garden Painters - ISTp
    King of Hearts - ENTp
    Queen of Hearts - ESTp

It is interesting that Alice and the Door Knob are mirrors, and the Door Knob provides her access into the mirror world (through the looking glass) that she envisions in the opening scene. There are also some pretty obvious conflictor scenes: such as the White Rabbit and the Dodo Bird by the pink house, Alice and Tweedle Dee & Dum in the forest, and the Chesire Cat and the Queen of Hearts at the croquet tournament. These are my conclusions, but I would be interested to hear your opinions as well.
    Last edited by Nexus; 12-31-2008 at 09:37 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then, the episode and everything that happens in it...
    The condensed version!

Kristi: I had a child at sixteen! (Sex at an early age? Gamma )

Mark: A good old boy from the south.

Markus: A big Fish in a small pond.

Melissa: Competed in sports.

Randall: My education

Alla: Came from Russia, made myself a multi-millionaire.

Jennifer: Worked myself up, made it on my own, nothing handed to me. (Introvert?)

Marshawn: Represented gang members and representatives (Uh, interesting connection there, proud of your criminal contacts? I'm immediately starting to wonder about my past typing of her as an ESTj)

Clay: I think openly being gay is advantage, best friend of the girls. (That's a highly optimistic and irresponsible estimate)

Markus: A lot in common with Trump, kindred spirits. (Hmm, in what way? I thought of him as INTj, that's Ne+Ti, same as Trump. Could be.)

Josh: *Makes happy commanding gesture to make other come to him* (Commanding posture, but open, not aggressive. Earlier thought he was ISTj Se, mainly because I thought of him as an extremely selfish type. But he's actually really active in this episode. There's something wrong there.)

Chris almost runs Trump over. (Not polite at all. Not particularly careful. Very aggressive, very pushy. Either Se or Te.)

Mark, first one on the chopper. (Good physical skills, maybe good sensory skills?)

Markus making decisions for everyone (NT club?)

Clay suggesting Markus as project manager (Sneaky decision maybe? Clay doesn't want to be the first manager? IP temperament? Not NT club?)

Chris annoyed by Markus backing down (Chris immediately dislikes Marcus.)

Markus doesn’t want to shrink from a challenge. (Does that fit INTj? Probably.)

Josh and Brian go with the chopper, Josh displays quick decisiveness. Josh grabs the initiative, Brian follows. Josh is immediately physical and polite. Quickly evaluates the gym.
    (I'm starting to think Josh is ENTp-Ti)

Kristi would like to be project manager because she’s athletic.(High sensory skills?)

Jennifer: I let you be project manager because this is your niche (Could that be Fi? Consideration of others? Fairness? Maybe.)

Toral: points things out to other people (NT club?)

Marshawn: Blessing in disguise! We lost, but we still ended up pretty good. That has to be better than the other team. (Is that high self-confidence or low expectations. I can't tell.)

Felisha approaches people politely. (Not someone pushy.)

Melissa: Give me your high number! How much you’d pay for a class! Give me the best. (Very egotistic, very pushy)

Kristi: Did you ask what they’d be willing to pay?

Melissa: I know this, trust me. While they say x, they mean Y. (You know that how? Because you're hispanic like them? Weak excuse and kind of racist. Very hyperactive. Very controlling.)

-> Jennifer becomes annoyed, Felisha laughs it off. (Neither one likes Melissa)

Toral: I didn’t like the WAY Melissa talked. In my workplace this would never be tolerated. (I have to wonder about this one. I'd expect her to show a bit more liking to someone I think is her dual, but on the other hand the subtype is completely different and Toral is also just a nasty person so who knows. Certainly not impossible.)

Kristi: End of discussion, no bickering! (Se + Fi?)

Markus: I want to decide the duration of the class. 45 is substantial. (NT?)

Chris: We lose one class and the opportunity to make money on that one class. (Actually calculates stuff out. Does a bit of legwork and hangs on facts. Thinking style. My hunch says Te.)

Josh: Markus was frazzled, couldn’t make decisions. (Josh really doesn't like Markus)

Markus: Hold it, stop. ( Josh makes fun of him).

Markus: Is there anything I should be, or could be doing better? (Sort of low expectations on self, but sort of not. Sucks at everything but still thinks highly of himself. Awkward gait, very low sensory skills. )

Josh: Trump would never ask people: Am I good enough, smart enough? Get some balls!
    (Rash, overbearing, pseudoaggressive. Yeah, I'm thinking ENTp-Ti.)

Randall: Mixed emotions. I lost my granny!. But… exciting opportunity, hard to concentrate.

Kristi: Get nonmembers to the gym! (Go for the mass market! Gamma?)

Alla: Excited!

Marshawn: Blunt, confrontational. I see three x marks, is it a strip club? Complains about Kristi accepting that. (Doesn't like Christi. Reaction completely different from Alla's. Yeah, I'm going to reallocate Marshawn as an ISTj.)

Melissa: You have to do better than good! Good doesn’t win!. *talks a lot, jumps up and down* (Hyperactive, physical but not physically aggressive. Hates Kristi and vice versa. )

Chris: aggressively pushes the class to people. (has the aggressively muscle-trained body type)

Markus: these guys are beyond impressive (bad posture). Babbles a lot.

Alla: we want to impress Carolyn, and Melissa is there babbling, talking smack. What do you gain when you’re talking bad stuff about the team? (Nice point, Melissa is about personal effort, not team effort. Alla is more about concrete victory for the team.)

Melissa: women always hate me, what do I care.

Randall: confused, rolls around: class starts at five minutes, five minutes!

Markus: I’m worried, I’m the mother hen of this project, I’m the project manager. Photo finish, too close to tell. (Mother hen? Really? Is that a bit of Fi?)

Kristi: I choreographed the class.

Marshawn: I think we’re going to win this, we’ve got the community excited, we have excellent traffic,we have been selling this on the streets

Mark: physical expression of happiness

Toral: *gesture*: I can’t believe this.

Kristi: *tough*

Markus on the prize: That is huge

Chris: I vote on… Markus not being exempt

Adam: I would be for giving him the exemption, he took the initiative (Adam's a "nice guy", attempts to be fair. Fi?)

Adam and Randall vote for the exemption, no one else does.

Randall: thank you thank you thank you for the helicopter (passive, almost surprised by someone being generous)

Markus: I thought I got a huge opportunity to build a rapport with D Trump

Josh: He talks a ton, I can give you the cliffnotes (makes fun of Markus)

Josh: we don’t want to give exemptions. Markus sucked.

Melissa: Unfortunately we were lead by Kristi and I don’t respect her (talking to Jennifer2)

Jennifer2: Why all the negativity?

Melissa: So you respect Kristi? (Sort of feels a pull toward Jen2, but something isn't clicking. My hypothesis is INFj-ESFj illusionary.)

Kristi talks to Alla: Melissa bad (Kristi and Alla go well together. I have a bit of trouble with Alla. She acts a lot like an ESTj, but she shows a lot of ENTjish things too. I still think I see her more times acting like an ESTj, but the way she relates to Kristi seems like an activity relation or at least it's a Te-Fi relation.)

Alla: She’s on the defensive, you’re not, what do you care? You’re confident, you’ve got it.

Kristi: This isn’t Kristi vs Melissa, this is: Melissa sucks. She needs to be fired.

Marshawn: We lost this task because of marketing

Melissa: exactly!

Kristi: Triple threat! Was my idea! I never took the three x’es in a pornographic way.

Melissa: The reason we lost was because of our project manager. She’s weak.

Alla: Not true.

Kristi: Am I weak when I came up with the choreography and blabla.

Melissa: you’re obnoxious

Alla: It takes 100% from everyone to win. Melissa didn’t give it her all! Melissa brought us down, she made us lose our focus. We were off by one sale, she cost us that.

Trump: what do you think Rebecca?
    Rebecca: I honestly think that this team can’t work with Melissa on it. Organization is difficult when people do not listen. (I think Trump and Melissa have a Fe-Ti relationship going on)

Melissa: I need to defend myself from you.

Jennifer2: Melissa pulled me aside and told me that she lost her respect for Kristi, and I still don’t understand the reason. Why do 8 other women think you are negative throughout the task. You told me that you thought you were perceived negative because you didn’t respect the manager. To me that is a lousy excuse. (This seems to me to be very close to something Minde would say, very Fi.)

Jennifer: I think Melissa needs to go because she causes friction. She caused drama and negativity. (This too seems Fi to me.)

Melissa: It’s just because Kristi gets under my skin. I’m a very very optimistic individual. ( I actually believe her.)

Kristi: Can I bring back just one individual to the board room?

Melissa: I think I’m a good and hard-working person. I’m a very positive person. I made a mistake in letting her get under my skin. In the end, my mistake didn’t cost us the task, hers did. I don’t work well with women because they’re always intimidated by me. They want to get rid of me because I’m a bigger threat to them. Her, she’s weak. (Shows her high faith on herself, and her hyperactivity, and her bad self-control/high Fe)

Kristi *almost laughs* (not intimidated easily, doesn't accept the portrayal of herself as weak.)

Melissa: I’m beautiful, I’m smart…

Carolyn: So what you’re saying is you can’t work with women? (Doesn't particularly like Melissa)

Kristi: I work very well with women.

Melissa: Women are intimidated by me. I can work with women.

Melissa: All the women said I should go. I want to be first or last, anything in the middle would just suck.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So that's Melissa.
    As a whole I think she's left out because there's no really high Ne person in the women's group. I think the Jennifers are INFjs but of the Fi subtype and I think Toral is an INTj, but Ti subtype. Melissa doesn't seem to have anyone to push on her behalf. We also see a Te-Fi alliance forming between Alla and Kristi, and they gain secondary support from one of the Jennifers. Marshawn on the other hand isn't a part of this axis and doesn't like Kristi.

On the boys side we mainly see that Chris and Josh think Markus is a loser.

So, of that I say: Kristi ESFp-Fi, Alla ESTj-Te, Jennifer2 INFj-Fi, Marshawn ISTj, Markus INTj, Chris ESTj-Te, Josh ENTp-Ti, Melissa ESFj-Si. We get no more evidence of Melissa and I have to stand by the current estimate on her.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    I have never seen this show but your analysis is very interesting. Nevertheless I caught the end of alice in wonderland on the disney channel last night, and I came to these conclusions:

Alice - INFp
    Door Knob - ENFj
    White Rabbit - INTp
    Dodo - ESFj
    Tweedle Dee & Dum - ESTj
    Walrus - ISFj
    Carpenter - ISTj
    Lizard - ISFp
    Flowers - ESFp
    Caterpillar - INTj
    Chesire Cat - INFj
    Mad Hatter - ENTj
    March Hare - ENFp
    Garden Painters - ISTp
    King of Hearts - ENTp
    Queen of Hearts - ESTp

It is interesting that Alice and the door knob are mirrors, and the door knob provides her access into the mirror world (through the looking glass) that she envisions in the opening scene. There are also some pretty obvious conflictor scenes: such as the White Rabbit and the Dodo Bird by the pink house, Alice and Tweedle Dee & Dum in the forest, and the Chesire Cat and the Queen of Hearts at the croquet tournament. These are my conclusions, but I would be interested to hear your opinions as well.
    I love Alice in Wonderland, but which version are you talking about? The old cartoon movie? I'd have to see that again to give any analysis.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chris Valletta, the introduction:

Former NFL-player:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/valletta71
    From his apprentice application we learn that his football career was sort of accidental. He's capable of seeing and using opportunities. The same vid also tells us he's a DIY man and built his own bar. He also considers himself to NOT be "the man in the house" but that he can only have his own peace in "the game room". He doesn't seem like a dominating but rather an enthousiastic man.

He was a record-breaking salesman. So probably extrovert temperament.

Started his own real estate company.
    Long term married, happily, to a woman he found quite young.
    They raise plants for investment.
    Enjoys traveling and spending time on the ranch.

Stickler for details. Very exact manner of speech.
    Always looking for new challenges, highly dynamic. Doesn't pause long to congratulate himself. Gives information directly. Seems very Te. Talks about taking care of his loved ones. Caretaker? Si?

Talks about leading by example. Considers himself exemplary. Likes to do things with his team. Sensory > intuitive methinks. Wants team cohesiveness. Talks about a team as an engine. Mechanical imagery.

Only knows how to face challenges head on. Very direct. Extrovert function use. Is driven by faith and fatalism. Believes in integrity and honesty. (I like this person a lot and identify with him)

Believes in being passionate.

Liked Kendra, in particular because of the situation in which Kendra carried her team and worked while the others were just hanging around.

Believes he's "learned from the apprentice" that you have to be yourself and show your character in all situations. (Which is kind of a bad lesson if you want to shine in the US apprentice)

Approaches decisisonmaking through a process of elimination (Gulenko's algorithmic thinking, also shown in my signature at the bottom of the message.)

So, I'm thinking he's an identical, and an ESTj-Te.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    Then, the episode and everything that happens in it...
    The condensed version!

[...]
    Did you transcribe all of this yourself?

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Alice in Wonderland, but which version are you talking about? The old cartoon movie? I'd have to see that again to give any analysis.
    Yes, the Disney version. It is available in 8 parts on youtube:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is interesting that Alice and the Door Knob are mirrors, and the Door Knob provides her access into the mirror world (through the looking glass) that she envisions in the opening scene. There are also some pretty obvious conflictor scenes: such as the White Rabbit and the Dodo Bird by the pink house, Alice and Tweedle Dee & Dum in the forest, and the Chesire Cat and the Queen of Hearts at the croquet tournament. These are my conclusions, but I would be interested to hear your opinions as well.
    This honestly sounds like a joke.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    This honestly sounds like a joke.
    Not really, because she is unconscious and dreaming so her base becomes creative and she becomes her own socionics mirror (everyone knows that creative types are the 'big dreamers' of socionics), and the door knob (her socionics mirror) is the gateway into the mirror world that is really herself inverted...the door knob is her alter ego, an inverted symbolic representation of herself that is created within her mind.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episode 2 - Chris gets thrown out the car

Chris considers Kristi to be stronger than Melissa (Te-Fi affinity, same as Alla, but in true competitive spirit, wants to get rid of Kristi.)

Kristi: I thought I was going home. Reality has hit me.
    Kristi: You saw what happened. It got 100 times worse! I’m not exaggerating. (shocked by Trump)
    Marshawn: Are you kidding me?

Jennifer2: *incredulous looks but remains silent* (Introvert function use.)

Marshawn: We’ll talk about it later *eats* (ST type? Commanding. Activity-oriented.)

Kristi: I’m done talking. Let’s move on. *laughs* (Positive, optimistic personality.)

Clay: Lamborghini, oh yeah.

Josh: *on hearing what the team gets* Fabulous! *fiddles with hands*

Markus: I’ve sold a lot of cars.

Mark: We understand the product. Lamborghini task favours men. We’ve all dreamed of Lamborghinis since we were ten. (That is, HE has dreamed of lamborghinis. Also, kind of sexist. Aggressive. Extrovert functions. Feels Se.)

Chris: Does anybody else but me, feel passionate about leading this task?
    Chris: I nominated myself because I’ve got a background in advertising, that is what I do for a living. (Extrovert function use. Pushy. )

Chris: All in favour of me… Ok, decided, I’m project manager. (Quickly decisive.)

Chris: The first thing I identified was that we have to meet the people from Lamborghini.
    Chris: I told the team: I don’t want you to go into the meeting with any preconceived ideas about Lamborghini. Because we don’t know what the client wants.

Markus: I already have, what I think Is a winning slogan. (pushes personal ideas. Fixated on Ne.)

Chris: What is it? I don’t want any surprises. (Pushy, suspicious.)

Markus: “Smooth as silk”

Chris: I think it’s great that you have an idea, but it might not be best to come up with ideas before meeting these people. (Micro-manages, not an ideas person)

Chris: I didn’t want clichés. That’s the biggest advertisement failure. (Doesn't really feel gammaish. So ESTj> ENTj)

Markus: One of the ideas that we floated was to have a complete counterbalance, or a contrast: “Smooth as silk”. Does that imagery create any interest for Lamborghini? Do you think? (Pushes idea, but shows no self-confidence. Not happy about his own idea, more like captivated by it.)

Chris: He’s a problem for the synergy. That question went directly against what I told him. It’s a problem. I have to baby sit him constantly and it pisses me off. (Again, tendency to babysit. Pissed of by people demanding too much Si. Incidentally, this is how I feel.)

Marshawn: Because we are women with a masculine product, we needed to exemplify strength. Alla knew what a prospective customer’s mind would be like. Being project manager, I put Alla in charge of videography. (Proud of personal decisions. Values strength as an attribute. Se?)

Alla: Can you handle this, hello? (Suspicious of abilities of others. Pushy.)

Alla: Even though I’ve never directed in my life, I can take control of the situation. (Highly thinking, commanding style. High Te.)

Alla: Can you simply take the camera and use it like this? *shows the cameraman how to do his job* Because we’re professional, I act like a professional. I think that earns me respect. (Actually the cameraman laughs at her. Not too perceptive. Moves too quickly to observe her own results.)

Alla: One two three, boom. Stop it. (Very harsh.)

Kristi: Marshawn was getting on my nerves because I thought she wasn’t adding value to this task. She just sat back and watched everything. Marshawn wasn’t hands on and she was going to get all the glory while we worked our butts off. That’s crap. (Kristi doesn't go well with Marshawn.)

Trump: The lesson of this episode is you have to be flexible, you have to be able to make a change. (The reason Trump fires Chris is because Chris is not flexible ie. Chris is rational extrovert)

Chris: The team came up with the great idea of getting a vintage Lamborghini. (Credit to the team.)

Chris: We can not stop traffic. (negative)

Josh: Can we slow down traffic? (positive)

Chris: Look at this, we’ve got a nice lull, we can do something during a lull. (makes do)

Chris: Marcus asked if he could coordinate with the driver with a walkie-talkie. I said ok, how hard can that be?

*Marcus is sort of attentive but fucks up royally*

Josh: Marcus is by far the weakest link. He runs interference. You might even think he works for the women’s team. I think there’s a synapsis disconnected in his brain. When we’re all rowing in the same direction, he’s actually looking for another boat to get into. (Chris uses very similar words as Josh to describe Marcus later. Chris is shown hanging with Josh a lot, whether this is because both are commanding types or whether there's a possibility that the two actually like each other a lot I don't know. Makes me wonder if Chris might be ESTp anyway. I move back and forth a bit but I think the other evidence pushes the ESTj angle more and I think Josh is just trying to grab the power off Chris as is Josh's habit.)

Chris: I told to the driver: Ignore every call you get from Marcus. At that point he officially had no responsibility for the rest of the day.

Chris: If you can’t direct traffic, how in the world could you run one of D Trump’s businesses? (Believes in ability, not ideas)

Chris: I can’t trust my fate on Marcus.

Chris: I’ve always wanted to say this: It’s a wrap!

Felisha to Marshawn: Look, it’s great, everything should be centered in the pictures. (These two apparently go well together? Felisha I think is INTp-Ni. So here's a Se-Ni axis I think)

Marshawn: I stayed with the print campaign. We had a tight deadline. I wanted to be sure they knew where they were going with the pictures. (Sort of controlling.)

Marshawn: I sent Alla, Kristi and Jennifer M to complete the video.

Alla: We should be there within five minutes.

Marshawn: I want to see the video before it’s done. (Again with the personal control. Micromanagement. ST?)

Kristi: We were going to be judged on the video, it was 90% of the task, and she wasn’t going to be there! Crazy!

Jennifer: Do you need permission to drive a Lamborghini?

Alla: I love you. Do you need permission! Holy cow. (A rare-seeming expression of simple happiness from Alla, on the whole she seems pushy, unhappy, driven.)

Alla: Project manager needs to not just delegate, but oversee. Her input has been insignificant so far in this task. (Alla too prefers micromanagement, but still has style differences with Marshawn.)

Kristi: She doesn’t care about it at all. She wants us to run with it. And I’m running!

Kristi: Alla, Jennifer and I sat in that room for ten hours and Marshawn stayed behind. Damn it. Where is she?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark: Big letters. Lamborghini, the rebirth of Italian intimidation. (Intimidation appears to be his thing. Beta?)

Mark: Our printing guy was second to none. Tremendous. He and I worked together to really get that first poster banged out.

Mark: I didn’t like the capital I, I made a decision to change it to a lower case I. It looked better, it flowed better. (Micro-management. Not particularly ideas-rich. Just self-confident.)

Marcus: This bothers me, why is the car green with envy?

Mark: You know, Marcus was right, but Josh, Chris and I decided to keep the poster.

Mark: You’re green with envy and you know it!

Mark: I’m the only one in the neighbourhood whose got one and I know you’re green with envy! You suck and you can’t have one. (High aggression, habit of rather harming his own team than accepting a personal mistake. Such an ESTp thing.)

Mark: I’m guaranteeing a victory for the men. There’s just no way we won’t win this task. I won’t accept it. (Believes his own subjective faith is more important than reality.)

Randall: I’m going, the guys are in good shape. *hugs Josh*

Josh: We got you. *not happy* (some rapport between these two, but not particularly much, sort of fake, but seems like mutual understanding.)

Randall: In some ways, my victories will be a tribute to my grandma.

Mark: With Randall being gone it’s a bit difficult but with Randall being gone we’re going to win this. It’s going to be nice that Randall gets to share the reward with us. (Mark seems to like Randall)

Chris: Having Randall there was a great energy boost. (Chris too, seems to like Randall, or is he just such a team player he wants the whole team there? Anyway, it again makes me wonder about the possibility of ESTp and his bodytype and choice of sport enhance this idea... maybe even an ESFp, but the case for those types just seems weak.)

Marcus: *interrupts the judgment* I had a problem with my team. One poster should have had a question mark! (Immediately betrays team. Such an INTj thing to do.)

Jennifer: I vote for Marshawn being exempt. (Jennifer likes Marshawn? Or is just being nice? I think a bit of both. Maybe some rapport due to same temperament? Maybe both are IJ types?)

Kristi: She led well, she listened, but she never got her feet wet. (very aggressive to say this considering they were apart for much of the task)

Kristi: I didn’t know anything about hockey. But I do know they throw people against the glass, which I love. All of a sudden we’re flying around the ring. (Likes aggression.)

Rebecca: I’m in pain right now and it’s very hard for me to walk.

Toral: Now what?

Rebecca: I’m really appreciative of Toral. She said she’d like to go with me. I’m hoping the doctor has a quick fix for me (This becomes very later in the future. Anyway, Toral and Rebecca like each other a lot. I'm thinking Fe-Ni relationship.)

Markus to Toral: Exemption would have been nice. Chris is obviously pulling me in. I’m not here to play footsies with people. Ultimately Trump says who he wants leading one of his companies. (Markus likes Toral, both INTj?)

Markus: It simply doesn’t wash. I’m the one who said you’ve got to put the question mark in the poster even if you use that weak campaign. I begged these people to listen. They don’t want to listen. (INTj)

Markus (about Chris): He’s going to have to face me. That’s fine. I look forward to the dance. (Self-confidence for a change)

Chris: We lost because there were some distractions throughout the task.

Chris: Sir, it was very much a collective ad campaign.

Mark: It was my idea to use a small I. The large I looked bad. … It was a bad decision. Also the lack of the question mark. It’s a statement that you’re green with envy, not a question. (ESTp but not Ti. He's not playing the status game. He owns up when he screws up. A bit of Fi shining through. Or maybe he just didn't think of his actions. Anyway, not particularly focused on Ti. And now that I remember, he appears to have good rapport with Josh, ENTp-ESTp I think.)

Chris: we explained the ad, because we wanted them to be aware of what they were looking at…. Ok, so you think it’s boring. (A sort of boring person, gives out information, explains and educates.)

Josh: I would fire Markus.

Markus: I think there’s a clique after me. I don’t think it’s lack of respect. Why would it be. I’ve been nothing but a good performer. (Feels persecuted. INTj)

Chris: I was in charge for the video element, I placed Mark in charge of the photo element.

Clay: I would bring Markus to the board room. The problem is he just talks SO much. (He didn't like Markus from the beginning either.)

James: We didn’t do everything we could have on this task. On this task I’d fire Chris. (So, James didn't like Chris. My earlier estimate of James has been ISFp, so he would be Chris's supervisee, wanting to get rid of your supervisor fits.)

Carolyn: I was behind Chris but I think he’s dumb. (Carolyn ISFp, also wanting to get rid of Chris, potentially lying the first part of what she says. Or maybe thought Chris was ESTp at first?)

George: I think we need to muzzle Markus but he wasn’t the one to lose this task. (ISTj starts protecting the INTj. Doesn't like the ESTj)

Donald: I think it’s unbelievable you didn’t bring in someone else … like Mark.

Chris: Throughout this task I had to constantly stop to reel in Markus.

Markus: From the very beginning I was marginalized. Chris did it.

George: Did YOU marginalize this man!? Did you restrict him!? (Personally offended by the potential of being marginalized himself. Knows the feeling? Ti-Te relations methinks.)

Chris: I couldn’t trust him! In some respects we did marginalize him. I had to. (Hurt by his own honesty.)

George: Forget the reasons. You marginalized him! … So you don’t know whether he could or couldn’t perform because he was on a leash. (Not caring about facts, just pushes home the point that he wants to blame Chris for something.)

Chris: I gave him responsibilities, small responsibilities like directing traffic.

Markus: That’s not true.

Donald: Why didn’t you bring Mark in?

Chris: I believed in what Mark did, so Mark’s mistake is my mistake. (Again, hurt by his honesty and lack of ego.)

Donald: Then you made a mistake. I asked you to make a smart decision and you made a bad decision. You didn’t listen when I told you to bring Mark back in the room… You’ve got great potential though. And Markus you’re gone soon.

Donald: I hated to fire him, I thought he was great.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not really, because she is unconscious and dreaming so her base becomes creative and she becomes her own socionics mirror (everyone knows that creative types are the 'big dreamers' of socionics), and the door knob (her socionics mirror) is the gateway into the mirror world that is really herself inverted...the door knob is her alter ego, an inverted symbolic representation of herself that is created within her mind.
    !!!!!!

Maybe becomes it's my demonstrative function, but everything (Ni) about this description seriously sounds like a joke to me.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Did you transcribe all of this yourself?
    Umm, yeah. That's why it's kind of ... representative of my personal style of putting things.

@Huitzlipochtli: Any chance you'd like to make another thread for Alice? I'd really like to maintain this thread for one project. I fear it'll get hard enough to follow as it is.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm, yeah. That's why it's kind of ... representative of my personal style of putting things.

@Huitzlipochtli: Any chance you'd like to make another thread for Alice? I'd really like to maintain this thread for one project. I fear it'll get hard enough to follow as it is.
    sorry Smilex, I'll post one in case you get a chance to watch it and comment: http://the16types.info/vbulletin/sho...449#post473449

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jennifer Wallen

Residence: Anthem, AZ
    Marital Status: Single

Biography

Jennifer Wallen is a 31-year-old realty company owner from Anthem, AZ.

Jennifer received a B.A. in public relations and political science from Murray State University while playing on the university's women's golf team. Originally from Tennessee, Jennifer was a former president of her local Future Farmers of America Association. She enjoys riding horses, camping and even earned her first dollar showing sheep. Jennifer moved to Arizona in 2000 and opened her own real estate company called "Hot Realty." She is the designated broker overseeing 70 plus agents and employees. In its first year of business her company grossed over $1.3 million dollars and is on target to more than double that in 2005. In addition, she recently opened her second business "Off the Hook Sushi & Martini Bar." Proving itself to be a hip and trendy local spot to dine on delicious cuisine, she and her partners plan to open two more restaurants in the next year. Jennifer is also the proud "Mommy" of two children.

Anthem, AZ) Realty Company Owner. Jennifer Wallen, 31, received a B.A. in public relations and political science from Murray State University while playing on the university's women's golf team. Originally from Tennessee, Jennifer was a former president of her local Future Farmers of America Association...

...Jennifer Wallen enjoys riding horses, camping and even earned her first dollar showing sheep. Jennifer moved to Arizona in 2000 and opened her own real estate company called "Hot Realty." She is the designated broker overseeing 70 plus agents and employees. In its first year of business her company grossed over $1.3 million dollars and is on target to more than double that in 2005. In addition, she recently opened her second business "Off the Hook Sushi & Martini Bar." Proving itself to be a hip and trendy local spot to dine on delicious cuisine, she and her partners plan to open two more restaurants in the next year. Jennifer Wallen is also the proud "Mommy" of two children.

I will consider myself "a success" when I have not only achieved my current business and personal goals but have exceeded them.

My leadership style is a combination of three. The first is "visionary" - being able to see possibilities and inspire others. The second is "building relationships" - being a leader requires followers, which requires building trust and loyalty with coworkers. The third is "manager of execution" - to put it in simple words, an administrator who is skilled in getting things done, able to get results, and who accomplishes objectives.

Don't procrastinate: the problem will only get worse and it won't go away. Just prioritize and look at each challenge as a learning experience

Faith. Every time I take a new risk or a new challenge, I say, "I am constantly taking leaps of faith." I have faith that I won't fail, and if I do, I have faith that I will pick myself up again. You can't succeed unless you try. Take the leap!

Real-world experience is more important. I am a college graduate, and I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to grow and learn at a wonderful university. However, my "real-world experiences" have taught me more than I ever could or would have learned in college.

Yes, all three: Bill, Kelly and Kendra are inspiring. I would have to say that Kendra has motivated me the most. What she has accomplished at a young age makes me want to think bigger and achieve more.

That sometimes in the boardroom it is better to not talk until spoken to or called upon.

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with Donald, George, or Carolyn, and why?
    I would pick Carolyn. Out of the three, I would say she would be the first one to figure out how to get us rescued.

What is you favorite music?
    Anything I can dance to.

I love books that motivate and inspire.

I have two small children so my TV is usually on cartoons or Disney Channel. When mommy gets the remote I love to watch Fear Factor, The Apprentice, Law & Order, and ER.

I will always love the classic "chick flicks" - Pretty Woman and Steel Magnolias. I will always remember Karate Kid Part One and Can't By Me Love. I will always buy tickets to see a move made from one of John Grisham's novels. Also, movies that make me laugh with actors Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson.

Also an article on Wallen's later business ventures:
    http://news.bigg.net/n68881-Jennifer...Potential.html
    It's a website that allows people to meet and discuss house sales.

And another ... blog entry:
    Spammed by a former apprentice

Every year there seems to be at least one former apprentice of the "Don's" that just won't fade back into obscurity. Probably the most famously ridiculous one was Amarosa who just couldn't accept that she was not the greatest thing since sliced bread. For a while she had a website up where you could 'talk' to her for $6.95 a minute. Now there is another former apprentice trying to cash in on their brief brush with fame. Jennifer Wallen has some kind of deal cooking. Jennifer, here's a hint. If you want to appear more legitimate, don't use the same tactics as Nigerians do to collect money. I've been spammed by at least a dozen different email addresses with this message:

Hi! I'm Jennifer Wallen, a local real estate broker and former contestant on Donald Trump's hit television show, "The Apprentice"-- season 4. I have discovered an incredible money-making opportunity so powerful, that it has enabled myself and my husband to retire from our real estate careers! If you're like me, the downturn in the real estate market has affected you financially and you are probably looking for something else to supplement or even replace your income. This life-changing opportunity will do just that.

For more information, call the toll-free number below. We are holding local meetings weekly to explain all of the details. Just leave your contact information and I, or one of my partners, will call you back with the time and location of our next meeting. Don't delay as seating is by reservation only and it tends to fill up quickly... you won't be sorry!
    Insane Income Please Call 1 - 888-99B-RICH

That's right, since tune in on weekly meetings and your income worries are over! I've always found that the real money is in holding making money seminars. There is an unsubscribe button included in the email from Insane Income LLC, which I have already used a week ago. What really steams me is that you shouldn't have to go through this crap when your email address has been harvested from your site. If there is anyone out there that has signed up, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about it. Their marketing has put a bad taste in my mouth.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought of him as INTj, that's Ne+Ti, same as Trump.
    Before he started this series, I always thought of Trump as ENTj. Do you think he may have changed his persona just for the show?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before he started this series, I always thought of Trump as ENTj. Do you think he may have changed his persona just for the show?
    I don't think so. He consistently talks of fun and creates value for his team by "keeping work interesting". He does big status kind of business and has only ever been successful in one particular area. He doesn't particularly like EJ businessmen like Alan Sugar and Branson. He keeps trophy wives and makes a cabinet of yes men/women. He has good relations with pretty much all ESTps and ENTps (though for some reason I'm having trouble remembering names and can only think of Simon Cowell and Donny Deutch). Anyway, Trump's wife Melania doesn't have an ounce of Se, and neither is Trump a Te type. He's not a straight talker. He loves status symbols. No ENTj would spend money on the kind of crap Trump has in his house. First season shows his own apartment and it's an alpha fest of gold and glitter and all that nonsense. Neither is Trump actually much of a businessman. Before apprentice he was only a big name in real estate and he'd gone broke in that field at least once. Also he believes in completely annihilating his enemies (there's a touch of ESTp in him). He's an out of the box thinker (Ne), he's great at talking people into deals and maintaining a high profile (Ti). Also, if Trump was ENTj, Carolyn would not be employed in his firm. I think it's pretty much sealed that Trump is an Ep-Ti, though I would not overtly protest if someone typed him ESTp.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think so. He consistently talks of fun and creates value for his team by "keeping work interesting". He does big status kind of business and has only ever been successful in one particular area. He doesn't particularly like EJ businessmen like Alan Sugar and Branson. He keeps trophy wives and makes a cabinet of yes men/women. He has good relations with pretty much all ESTps and ENTps (though for some reason I'm having trouble remembering names and can only think of Simon Cowell and Donny Deutch). Anyway, Trump's wife Melania doesn't have an ounce of Se, and neither is Trump a Te type. He's not a straight talker. He loves status symbols. No ENTj would spend money on the kind of crap Trump has in his house. First season shows his own apartment and it's an alpha fest of gold and glitter and all that nonsense. Neither is Trump actually much of a businessman. Before apprentice he was only a big name in real estate and he'd gone broke in that field at least once. Also he believes in completely annihilating his enemies (there's a touch of ESTp in him). He's an out of the box thinker (Ne), he's great at talking people into deals and maintaining a high profile (Ti). Also, if Trump was ENTj, Carolyn would not be employed in his firm. I think it's pretty much sealed that Trump is an Ep-Ti, though I would not overtly protest if someone typed him ESTp.
    ESE environment is pretty common in big business as it keeps people interested in their work and work place and since he is the boss he is probably used to this type of thought, but the rest of your description sounds pretty Alpha NT.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just storing data on next candidate to get the kick:

TORAL MEHTA

Toral, 29, currently a Vice President in the Capital Markets group of a major investment bank in New York City, is among the handful of officer level women in her group responsible for originating, structuring, negotiating and closing multi-million dollar business deals. Fluent in French, Hindi and English, Toral has traveled to more than 15 foreign countries over the course of her career, working with top business leaders in both the public and private sectors. A graduate of the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, Toral has worked for some of the country's leading financial institutions including Goldman Sachs and American Express. In addition, Toral is a skilled day trader and self-made multi-millionaire. Her recent investments include luxury real estate and upscale restaurant projects in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Born and raised in Philadelphia, Toral now resides in New York City, and likes to spend her free time at her homes in Miami Beach and London.

I already do.

Lead by example.

Spiritually.

Focus and determination - pursue your goal like a tiger would his prey, and don't stop until it is yours.

You need relevant education and credible real-world experience.

No, and I don't think about them.

It's a game - play your cards right.

Sting, Tony Braxton, Aretha Franklin, and Punjabi music.

48 Laws of Power, The Richest Man In Babylon, Count Of Monte Cristo, Gandhi's Truth, RN: The Memoirs Of Richard Nixon, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

60 Minutes, David Letterman, Oprah, All My Children

The Thomas Crowne Affair, Independence Day, Titanic, Meet the Parents

----

Internet reactions:

A few Penn alums who know her mentioned that Toral has the chops to give Omarosa a run for the money in the drama and tension category. Delicious. Her interview Q&A certainly reveals she’s a PC-be-damned type -

Heh. She sounds charming. Unlike Raj, for whom charm appeared to be just about the only thing in the show he had going, Toral’s victories sound rather less fleeting. Let history and the history about to be made be the final judge whilst the denizens of Sepia Mutiny lavish ratings.

Do your research on her. She'll come up empty handed...she'll rank up there with Omarosa as fronting much her success. Her brother has another tale to tell...

Also, she was a visitor in Donny Deutsch's talking point show at one point.

http://indicast.blogsome.com/2005/11...ast-episode-6/
    This time we have the character of this season from Apprentice - Toral Mehta to join us on Indicast to talk about her stint on Trump’s TV show. (Oh yes, we are trying hard to keep it interesting so its a welcome break from our blah blah). She was fired in the 4th episode but she says that she is more remembered than other participant who went even further in the job interview. This episode is a bit longish since there was a lot to talk about. We Thank Toral for being on Indicast and also her secretary, Cathryn and Dominic for helping us get on her schedule quickly.

Intro music extracted from Josh Remix of Powerless.
    Toral explains us about apprentice and the interview process.
    Toral has trademarked “Toral”.
    The cast could have been a lot better, says Toral
    “Mera to number lag gaya na”

As many other candidates she at least at one point had a website though again as some of the others, hers isn't in use.

She apparently has a facebook page. I'm not going to go into facebook for this project.

On her website she allegedly had links to Alla's webpages, though she had, apparently, at some point said she wouldn't use a bathroom that Alla had used.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Relating to Chris:
    A post I found on the T*** forums:
    I didn't find Chris too impressive. One thing that is interesting is that he is now working at Josh's company. I guess on the Lamborghini task he realized that he is not cut out for marketing? Plus, he wasn't that big of an NFL player, since he didn't last too long and was apparently traded twice or something? Also, again on the Lamborghini task, he just did not listen to Carolyn, George or Donald. He never admitted what went wrong. He just went on about Markus.

Also, regarding Josh, I have to consider the fact that he is one of the people Randal mentioned as being thoroughly impressive in one of his interviews. I think I have to rethink Josh AGAIN. If he's buddies with an ESTj and an INTp and an EP-Se but can't stand an INTj, I have to think he's more likely to be an ENTj than an ENTp. Oh well.

And finally regarding Jen W, 2 pieces from the T*** boards:

"I just saw the Yahoo footage, including Jennifer W.'s exit interview. She actually said that she admires Kristi! Well, Jennifer W., I can tell you that you are probably somewhat alone on that - maybe even more alone than Rebecca is on the Toral thing. LOL. "

"Ms. Wallen is defending Markus and calling Mr. Trump a sexist in a blurb that is part of Lloyd Grove's Lowdown column in Thursday's (November 10) New York Daily News."
    Last edited by Smilingeyes; 01-02-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, the next person to get the kick:

Kristi Caudell

The intro of her web-site: Kristi Caudell: Resilient, honest, strong-willed.

Apprentice candidate Kristi Caudell Smith competed on Season 4 of New York's Apprentice with Donald Trump. Before going on the show Kristi was the top sales executive for Gold Creek Golf Club, a high profile 27-hole golf course in Dawsonville, Georgia, exceeded her yearly quota of $600,000 in her first four months on the job. Kristi went on to reach a total of $1.3 million in sales while becoming a Vice President and leading her sales team. Upon returning home after hearing the words, "You're Fired" she was not about to slow down. She purchased a Historic commercial building in Downtown Gainesville. She was also runnning three of her own business. Kristi has since sold her businesses and is following her passion into the publishing industry.

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize to which god in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.
    Philipians 3: 13-14

When asked about his decision to fire Kristi Caudell from The Apprentice,
    Donald Trump's only response was...
    "I made a mistake."

KRISTI'S HUMANITARIAN EFFORTS...
    GrassRoot Soccer:
    Gainesville Care Center:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kristi, 24, top sales executive for Gold Creek Golf Club, a high profile 27-hole golf course in Dawsonville, Ga., exceeded her yearly quota of $600,000 in her first four months on the job. Kristi went on to reach a total of $1.3 million in sales while becoming a Vice President and leading her sales team. She received a full scholarship to play soccer at Truett McConnel College and Brenau University. She was an All-American Nominee and was nationally ranked. Kristi was able to accomplish all of this after having a premature child at the age of 16. With her daughter now in second grade she has found the man of her dreams who she is to marry this fall. They will continue to live in Gainesville, Ga.

Wow! That is a tough word to define for myself. Some would say I am already a success after having a child at 16 and still going after everything I ever wanted out of life and not using her as an excuse not to. I would say one way to describe success in life for me is to have an affect on as many young women in the world as possible, for them to know that there is more out there after having a child at a young age and being a single mother. I would hope through my actions other young women would become inspired to know if they just put their mind and heart into what it is they want out of life they can achieve anything. Another way to describe success for me is being in the corporate world, reaching all my goals personally and financially, and having a blast all at the same time - loving what you do and making money all at the same time, that is success.

My leadership style is more of a "do as I do" and not so much "do as I say." I also have a great way of creating a high energy and positive work atmosphere, which in return has made my team want to work hard for me so we can all reach our goals, personally and for the company.

Personal and professional challenges are the best! When they come up I know that through that particular challenge or hurdle I am going to grow and learn something. I take the challenge that I am faced with, access it, and then come up with a solution to move forward. I do not dwell over anything that is put before me.

I believe the most important quality to have in life to succeed is integrity. I truly believe you have to know who you are and what you want out of life. If you do not know who you are then you wind up following the crowd, listening to other people when you really should be listening to your own heart and mind. I have found that having integrity has allowed me to know what I want and to never jeopardize who I am to get there.

I believe you need both, but I believe real world experience is more important. I have been through a lot in my 24 years and that is what has made me who I am today. I have had some tough cards dealt my way, but I have always made the best of it and I have always wanted to learn from them. Being out in the real world is where you grow. You are able to make decisions and either reap the benefits of those decisions or deal with the consequences; through both, I think you are able to grow more as a person than you would in a classroom.

Amy Henry is a remarkable young lady. I enjoyed watching her carry herself in business, and she had a class about her that I loved. I am also a huge Troy fan. He just rocks!

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with Donald, George, or Carolyn, and why?
    I would rather be stranded on a desert island with Carolyn. She is a woman of great character, and I have a lot of respect for her. I think she has made a great name for women in the business world I would love to pick her brain and learn as much as I could from her. I also would pick her because out of those three, she would survive the longest!

I love to listen to Edwin McCain and Dave Matthews.

My all time favorite book is "Winning" by Jack Welch.

My favorite TV shows are "The Apprentice" and "Survivor".

All time favorite movie......"The Notebook".

"Shaw, however, is any but a loser. "

"The self-made multimillionaire and his beauty products' company GoSmile Inc. has been so successful, he's had four of this season's Apprentice candidates apply for jobs. Chris Valletta and Kristi Caudell were hired. "

Point being, Apprentice Josh hired two of his competitors and Kristi was the other one.

---

Internet rumour from a person claiming to know Kristi personally (T*** forums):
    so I doubt that abortion was ever even considered as an option for Kristi. Her parents raised the baby while she finished high school and then college, so she really didn't have to struggle too much.
    Last edited by Smilingeyes; 01-03-2009 at 01:43 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just piling on the information at this point. I don't have the episodes available just this very moment so I'm just doing some preparatory work.

The next one to go was a quartet. Quite unfortunate actually since we just don't get the opportunity to meet all of the sorry bunch quite as much as I'd like for the analysis. But here they go anyway. And the first one to be introduced is Mark Lamkin.

http://www.marktlamkin.com/

Welcome to Lamkin Wealth Management

Welcome to Lamkin Wealth Management, a unique community in which we strive to provide the best service you have ever received on a constant basis. A firm where "Randon Acts of Kindness" and special client events allow our clients to become "part of the LWM Family."

Throughout this web site, you’ll find resources, tools and strategies we use to help our clients achieve their financial, professional and personal goals.

My experience on NBC-TV’s, The Apprentice, confirmed that the greatest rewards come to those who are willing to leave their comfort zones. Whether faced with challenges in business, relationships or your personal life, it’s up to you to determine if you are meeting those challenges head on, or stay on the sidelines of life.

At Lamkin Wealth Management, our challenge to you is to take time to step out of your comfort zone to plan for your financial future. Whether single, building a family or soon to retire, we look forward to helping you develop a personalized strategy to achieve financial security at any stage of your life.

In building your plan, it's important for you to understand our system. Click here to see our Lamkin Wealth Management Solutions Video. This is only one of many distinguishing features of our firm. We look forward to seeing you in our office.

Yours in financial health,

---------------

Release Financial Worry To Embrace Life

A successful retirement is a dream shared by every working American. Unfortunately, it remains just a dream for nine out of every 10 who find they do not have enough money to meet their retirement needs. Experts estimate that to be successful in retirement, you will need at least 80 percent of the income you earned in your final working years.

I specialize in helping my clients meet their retirement goals by providing them the guidance they need to achieve the retirement of their dreams. And I can help you do the same, through an investment strategy designed to meet your needs.

At Lamkin Wealth Management, we'll help you develop a comprehensive accumulation and preservation plan that best meets your financial needs and goals.

Our Seamless Proactive Services (SPS ®) approach is supported by a full team of professionals that work hard to help you achieve your financial goals. Regardless of which service you choose, we will review your portfolio proactively, anticipating your needs to ensure your investments keep pace with the changes in your life.

Choose the consultation that fits your needs best

Wealth Planning
    Trust Services
    Estate Planning
    Risk Management Planning
    Small Business Planning
    Financial Management Workshops and Events

Mark T. Lamkin, MBA, RFC, CSA is founder and CEO of Lamkin Wealth Management, a financial planning firm located in Louisville, Kentucky. Lamkin specializes in retirement planning and 401(k) funds management and provides clients with retirement planning that helps to protect, manage, and grow his client's work of a lifetime.

As a Registered Financial Consultant, Lamkin's financial licensing is under the jurisdiction of the NASD through Linsco/Private Ledger, the nation's #1 independent brokerage firm for 10 consecutive years (as reported by Financial Planning Magazine, June 1996-2005).

Having reached his target net worth goal by the age of thirty-five, Mark T. Lamkin is no stranger to success. From growing up in rural Bullitt County, Kentucky where he was the first in his family to attain a college degree, Lamkin went on to earn an MBA degree while forming Lamkin Wealth Management.

Lamkin's love for business and negotiation has netted many successful land and business deals. And prior to forming Lamkin Wealth Management, he was named Top Representative for nine consecutive years for a financial services firm in Louisville, Kentucky.

The Lamkin Wealth Management investment philosophy revolves around an investment process. We believe that by managing money in a defined system, we can help control risk and possibly enhance returns. Lamkin Wealth has already developed our five step proprietary process to help achieve your goals. Our five step process is as follows:

Creation of model portfolios based on asset classes believed to be in a long term up trend. We understand short term anomalies occur; However, we identify long term trends and we position our clients in front of the trends.
    Invest our clients in an investment process. We will not buy investments that are chosen at random and simply hope for the best. We will not buy on tips or rumors.
    Monitor the funds and managers on a quarterly basis in order to optimize returns based on their holdings, returns, ranking, and correlation to each other.
    Use an independent watch list to monitor our funds, stocks and best in class investment vehicles.
    Utilize four independent research organizations to monitor material changes within stock and funds. These firms enhance our investment entry and exit decisions. (Value Line Investment Survey-Professional edition, Standard & Poors, Morningstar, and CDA Weinberger)

Mark, 35, graduated from the University of Louisville with a B.A. in finance and completed his M.B.A. from Bellarmine University. He founded and sold more than eight successful businesses over the past ten years while working for PNC Brokerage. During his time at PNC, he was also the firm's top producer for nine consecutive years in the Kentucky and Indiana region. After leaving the firm, he launched Lamkin Wealth Management, which has vaulted to the top two percent of LPL firms nationwide in just three-and-a-half years. Mark's goal is to manage $100 million dollars in five years. He and his wife Jennifer have two children.

I consider myself "a success" today, but I realize that true success is a process, and not an event. Success is a state of mind that you control, and it means different things to different people. To me, success means making my children smile, making the people around me better, making life easier for someone who is less fortunate, and being able to laugh at myself and not take life too seriously, but all-the-while driving to reach personal and business goals. True success lies within the journey of life, not a milestone of money, status, or promotions.

My leadership style is visionary. I have a burning desire to help people reach their potential, both personally and financially. I believe a person's level of success is determined by the size of their dreams, or specifically, their goals. I lead people through simple exercises that help them define both personal and business goals. I reinforce those weekly with motivation and reminders of what life will be like when they reach their goals. However, you cannot lead someone that does not have a burning desire to be better. I give direction, motivation, and help when needed; after that, I give that person the room needed to flourish or fail.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It really depends on the type of challenge it is. As I have matured, I have learned to react much differently. In my 20's, I would immediately react to various situations. Often times, it was emotional and harsh. I found that it is always better to take 24 hours to think challenges through, seek advice from friends and mentors, and then decide the best plan of action to meet (and beat) the challenge. The 24-hour rule has really helped me make more educated and mature decisions and has kept me from inserting my foot deeply in my throat! On the other hand, it's allowed me to make hard decisions at times. Remember, if you make business decisions with your heart you end up with heart disease!

Without question the answer is a good heart. Most people will answer this question by saying passion, drive, ambition, loyalty etc. But I assure you, if someone doesn't have a good heart, they will never reach their potential in their business or personal life. If you don't have a good heart, you will be driven toward the wrong goals, be loyal to the wrong type of people, and you will never enjoy the journey of success. I have met a number of very, very successful and wealthy people that don't have a good heart, and they are the most miserable, driven people I know. Have a good heart and work to make everyone around you better.

The answer to this question clearly lies in the type of career you are going to choose. In my financial-planning firm, my two largest clients do not have college educations. One ran a few tire stores and the other owned a roofing company. They did not need college educations to be successful in their fields. On the other hand, obviously my clients that are surgeons were highly trained and educated. In the medical field, both are extremely important. I believe combining real-world experience with a college education gives a person the foundation to flourish and to reach their goals.

Have any past Apprentice winners motivated or inspired you? If so, who and why? If not, what did you think of the winners?
    I can't say that any of the winners inspired me. However, I can truly say that watching each and every show of the Apprentice motivates me. I appreciate each candidate and their unique abilities and talents. The entire process is motivating and both Bill and Kelly were enjoyable to watch because of their perseverance and determination. Both prove that you need to be personable, educated, and driven to be successful in any endeavor. They simply reinforced my beliefs and it was good to see them both win.

First and foremost, I have learned to keep my mouth shut in the boardroom unless you are directly spoken to! Don't put yourself in harm's way unless you have to. I have also learned that there is a process that you should apply to any business and/or business opportunity. As a businessperson, you should build "your process" or checklist that you can apply to challenges as they arise. For example, on the show, watch each team and see how they address the task, who they interact with (both companies and consumers), the questions asked, and their action plan. Each team and task provides insight to your business - you just have to watch and see how to apply it in your life.

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with Donald, George, or Carolyn? Why?
    Well, I can honestly say George probably wouldn't be much help getting off the island, although you could certainly learn from his years of wisdom. I think you could also learn a tremendous amount from The Donald; however, after the first few days, Mr. Trump and I would probably have serious differences. That leaves Carolyn. I think she's a lady that would do what it takes to win. I think she's young and driven to succeed in various situations. And once she realized that we were not in Trump's organization, and she was no longer in charge, we would get along great!

Since you didn't get a chance to speak inside the taxicab that took the four of you away, is there anything you would like to say now?
    Absolutely. I am extremely thankful for the opportunity Mr. Trump gave me to compete on his show. However, as you can see, Mr. Trump changes his mind about as often as he has a bad hair day! My strategy was perfect. Each time I was on the losing team, I was not going to be called back to the boardroom by my project manager. The reason: I aligned myself with the project manager, and I was a integral part of the team. Furthermore, I always made meaningful contributions. Mr. Trump chose to bring me in because he was in a bad mood and loves drama, though he doesn't often make emotional decisions. In this case, that is exactly what he did and in turn, lost two of the best candidates on the show in Josh and myself.

Did your love for baseball, and working inside the batting cage, get in your way of doing an effective sales job?
    That is a great question and Bill accused me of "playing it safe". Well, when it comes to children in a batting cage, you're damn right I played it safe, and if he had children he would understand. Can you imagine Dick's getting sued because a child was hit by a baseball hurled at them from a 16-year-old temporary worker? Yeah...that makes great sense! Come on Bill, you're better than that! My love for baseball presented a great sales opportunity as I ran the batting cage that created a line of people for the entire day!!! My station gave the perfect opportunity for my team to sell product to. So, in effect, it was quite the contrary.
    but it ranks up there with oxygen.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What lessons did you learn from this experience?
    I learned that you better be aware of seasonality in business. Regardless of what the Dick's executive team told us, we should have had enough common sense to understand the sport. I knew that, and I allowed the team to talk me out of golf. Stay with your convictions and your first hunch... most of the time it's right. and it definitely was in this case.

Any last words for your former teammates and competitors?
    It was such a pleasure to meet and compete with each of the applicants on the show. This season was truly the best of the best and I am proud to have been selected. Good luck to all, and while I am not happy to be off the show, I sure am ready to see my wife, Zachary and Sydney! Daddy's coming home!

What's next in your life and career?
    I am going to try and raise $50 million for charity in a live telethon. If we raise $50 million for American Charities on live television, I am going to ask Donald Trump to allow me to shave his head on national TV!

If that doesn't work, I am passionate about Lamkin Wealth Management. I am going to grow my firm to $100 million under management and be the best daddy in the world. Thanks again to Donald Trump, and all I can say... "Markus and Clay over our team....ARE YOU JOKING!????"

I love various kinds of music, and it really depends on the mood I'm in. However, if I were pressed to pick one type, I'd have to pick country music. I love Montgomery Gentry, Toby Keith, and Hank Williams Jr. But Jimmy Buffett is a close second! What are your favorite books?
    I love self-help books. Zig Ziglar, Tom Peters, and Ken Blanchard are some of the best business authors. "Who Moved My Cheese" is great, "Ziglar on Selling," "Reaching the Top," and "The Millionaire Next Door" are excellent business choices.

On the recreational side, I would say my favorite author is John Grisham. However, I seldom read for fun. It's usually to improve my life in some manner.

What are your favorite TV Shows?
    Anything on NBC!!! Actually, I love The Apprentice, 48 Hours, Dateline, and Seinfeld reruns. I don't watch a tremendous amount of TV; however, when I do, I like to be entertained yet educated in some manner. I also watch CMT (County Music Television) while I'm working out at home.

My wife and I watch movies frequently. We spend our downtime at night renting a few movies a week. I really like psychological dramas and comedies - anything well written with common roots are my favorites. Some personal favorites are Silence of the Lambs, Caddyshack, Love Affair, American Beauty, Gladiator, Days of Thunder, and last but not least, The Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Also...

http://bizjournalshire.com/louisvill...3/focus12.html
    and quotes from that:
    "They asked me to come to an open casting call. I have started nine businesses, I have multiple degrees. I said, 'No, I am not standing in line.' Minutes later, they called me back for a private interview."

"Sometimes, no matter how hard you work, you're not going to win," he said. "But you can't quit."

"It doesn't matter if I get told 'no' 100 times. I'm still going after that next 'yes.' "

"Trump's style of business is not my definition of success," he said. "Bigger is not always better (and) regardless of what a tycoon like Trump might think, relationships and people are what truly matter."

Jennifer Lamkin left her job as a teacher at Little Flock Christian Academy to join her husband's firm, working two or three days a week in the office as the firm's client event planner.

Lamkin enjoys attending his children's baseball games or hunting deer and turkey on his 150-acre farm in Lebanon Junction in Bullitt County. "I just immerse myself in that," he said. "There's no BlackBerry, no market, no ticker tape. For those couple of hours, it's just me, my four-wheeler and nature."

"I want you to invest in a process," he said. "It's about finding a disciplined process and then using a stock, bond or mutual fund to plug into your process. That is the trick to investing and how people become successful.

"The fastest way to lose money is to bet on stock tips," he said, referring to those from questionable sources. "Your best friend's neighbor is not going to give you (a tip) on the next Microsoft."

Who is your favorite media financial adviser?

"I absolutely love Larry Kudlow on CNBC. He's one of the most articulate and educated economists of our time. He speaks the truth -- good or bad -- about our economy and gives practical advice.

Favorite quote: Money's not everything, but it ranks up there with oxygen.
    Last edited by Smilingeyes; 01-11-2009 at 05:43 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEXT! James Dillon!

James, 27, is in the top three percent of sales for Cingular Wireless and is a Cingular Summit award winner. He recently started a real estate investment firm, J.S. DILLON, with his wife Shawna and they currently own properties in Alexandria, Va., Washington D.C., and Chicago. James graduated cum laude from Frostburg State University with a B.S. in business administration and was also Vice President of Sigma Beta Delta and a four-year baseball letterman/captain. Upon graduation, he earned his second diploma in broadcasting and interned at "The John Thompson Show" and "The Sports Reporters" on SportsTalk980. He was dubbed "Gentleman Jim" while interning on Z104's, "The Bush League Morning Show." This experience led him to a position as a roaming reporter, production assistant, and weekend sportscaster at WHSV TV3 in Harrisonburg, Va.

My true success will be when my career is over, and I can sit back, relax, and say to myself, "I did everything I ever wanted to do, I gave it my best effort, I never complained about the outcome, and I have left a legacy."

I understand my team's strengths and then set them up to excel in their strongest areas.

I never make excuses, I own up to my mistakes, and I make sure they don't happen again.

Persistence.

Each and every single Apprentice candidate has motivated me because they each had their unique identity that earned them their spot on the show. The most inspiring candidates have been the ones that no matter the task, situation, or decision stuck by their gut and made the tough business choice.

To not peak too early and to play the game.

George, because he's got to be doing something right to live this long, and he is very smart and tough.

Since you didn't get a chance to speak inside the taxicab that took the four of you away, is there anything you would like to say now?
    First of all, I did find the cab ride very humorous. This whole experience put what is truly important to me in life into perspective: my wife, my family and friends, and my goals and successes that lie ahead.

Did your love for baseball, and working inside the batting cage, get in your way of doing an effective sales job?
    From the beginning, I was fearful of the sales expo becoming a baseball clinic and it did. Once the team decided on baseball, a sport I know very well, I used it to my advantage. In my sales approach, I taught customers how equipment could help their game; I asked questions, listened to responses, and outfitted each person with the best piece of equipment for their needs. Either way, if I loved or hated the sport we chose, our team should have not have lost sight of our objective, and that was to sell.

How does it feel to be part of the biggest defeat in Apprentice history and to be one of four people fired in a single blow?
    If this is to be considered the biggest loss in Apprentice history then it would seem that more than just four people should have been fired. Just as the whole team helps to contribute to a win, our whole team contributed to "the biggest loss in Apprentice history." And I guess if you are going to be fired, you might as well be the best at it.

What lessons did you learn from this experience?
    Not to take for granted the most valuable things in my life: my wife and her love and support. Also, my family, my friends, and all that I have accomplished to this point.

Any last words for your former teammates and competitors?
    I truly enjoyed and learned from each teammate. Each and every competitor, good and bad, had something to teach. I feel fortunate to be able to dedicate so much time to a common goal with successful people in all walks of business. My goal from this experience was to grow as a businessperson and as an individual. As much as I have grown in business from this experience I have grown even more in my personal life.

What's next in your life and career?
    To use this experience as a springboard into my next adventure. I am still successfully selling in corporate America for Cingular Wireless; my wife and I are looking to expand our business, J.S.Dillon. I want to get more involved in my community and philanthropies, and I want to push myself to think out of the box and be creative in all aspects of my career and life.

Motown

Self-improvement

Sporting events

Adventure

----

Unfortunately even James's internet tracks are difficult to find since there are quite a few James Dillons So that's it as far as I care.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Josh Shaw

Josh, 30, a successful entrepreneur and self-made multi-millionaire by the age of 24, has become a driving force in the cosmetics and beauty industry. Josh is co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of GoSMILE, Inc. (www.GoSMILE.com). In less than three years, he and his partners in the company have effectively established GoSMILE as the innovative pioneer and leader of the newest category in prestige retail, called Smile Beauty. Prior to this venture, he had successfully helped build and run a multi-media marketing services company, Student Advantage Inc., valued at over a billion dollars at its peak in the stock market. Over a nine-year period, Josh built and managed various aspects of the company, driving the growth of the company from 12 people, generating $400,000 in annual revenue, to nearly 500 people generating over $85 million in revenue. He received his B.S. in marketing and finance from the University of Albany. He married his high school sweetheart four years ago, and they are expecting their first child this January.

By many accounts, I consider myself a success already. Personally and professionally, I have achieved great success in my life, and I know this is only the beginning. Most importantly, I awaken every day with a smile on my face and a passion for life that is hard to quantify by any metric. Success is clearly a personal definition, but I am looking forward to continue having a positive impact on others, creating value, and enjoying the journey on my road of success.

I lead with respect and by example. If you treat others with respect, and demonstrate passion and commitment, others will take your lead. Leadership comes in many shapes and sizes, but ultimately, to ensure the long-term stability and success of any organization, leading with passion and by example will set you up for maximum success.

Perspective is everything. It's not the challenges you face, as much as how you face them. Personal and professional challenges are tremendously beneficial if tackled with the right attitude and perspective. Remember this, life is full of lemons, and it's too short to not make lemonade! Put everything into perspective and you can overcome any challenge.

Passion. Everything roots from passion - perspective and frame of reference, appetite for knowledge, determination to win, desire to create value, and focus to achieve an end game. With passion, anything is possible, and the journey is much more enjoyable. It's not just about the destination. it's about the journey.

The answer to this question depends on the professional career path of the person, so there is no rule of thumb. While I believe the combination of college education and real-world experience is the most winning recipe, I suppose I'd pick real-world experience if I had to choose. There is no substitute for hands-on training and experience. The simple reality is that a textbook with case studies in a confined and controlled classroom is limited in its ability to provide practical training and true preparation for the real world. There just isn't any substitute for real-world experience, but if you have a chance to get both, do it.

First, allow me to say that all 18 candidates are winners. If you are qualified to be selected among one million applicants for the final round, you're clearly a winner. That said, and knowing there is really only "one" Apprentice, I'd say the chosen one is typically a person who flies below the radar, is generally reserved in mannerisms, is not controversial, is not outspoken, and certainly not adversarial. Most off all, I'd say the past winners have been people who are more solid business people rather than true entrepreneurs.

I've learned that given the constraints of television production, by all accounts the show on television does a good job of capturing the intensity of the contest. However, "watching" the show doesn't even come close to the reality of "living" through it first hand. For all of you who think, "Oh, I'd have done this..." or "She's crazy. Why didn't she do x, y or z?" trust me, I've been there. You have no clue until you walk the walk yourself my friend. For a business game show, this is as close to reality as reality TV can get.

Tough one. I'd probably have to go with Big D because we could build a "6-STARRR FUULLL luxury REZZZ-ORT and an AHHH-MAZING golf course" (out of 5 stars of course).

U2, James Taylor, Maroon 5 and Alicia Keys

Who Made My Lemonade?, Tipping Point, and Blink

Sopranos, 24, Entourage, and Saturday Night Live!

Godfather, Coming to America, Fletch, Old School

-------

from T***:
    "Josh quotes from Reality This Week at thefishbowl.com. If you go to the site, you can listen to a podcast."

Why they lost...
    "The minute we picked baseball, our fates were sealed because baseball was out of season and had already peaked."

On the other team...
    "It's really unbelievable that they did win, with those misfits."

The host is asking why Mark and James were fired...
    "Mark, who was one of my favorites on the show, did not, whatsoever, deserve to get fired. On the other hand James, the baseball know it all, was the driving force with us choosing baseball."

On Rebecca...
    "I absolutely was her wheelchair manager at one point. I actually called her out on it a few times, I said enough with the fake cast, enough of the bullshit." <~~~ I'm guessing that last part is a joke bc he followed it up with positive comments about Rebecca.

On Jennifer M....
    "No, we're not at odds. What happened in the boardroom, stays in the boardroom. Basically, when you're in there, you have to go with the strategy that's gonna work. She was the easiest target because she was the head of sales, but at the end of the day, it really WAS my responsibility and James' because we picked the sport."

"We could've tripled the sales we did and we still would've lost."

"He didn't say anything about Clay and Markus. The only other person he mentioned was Bill, who he said was probably being groomed to take George's position after he croaks or something like that. I don't know if he was trying to be funny or what, but his George hate bothered me. "

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jennifer Murphy

Jennifer Murphy, 26, was Miss Oregon USA and a top ten finalist at Miss USA 2004. She is the second oldest of twelve children and was home schooled in her native southern Oregon. Inspired by her father's entrepreneurial spirit at the age of seventeen, Jennifer began working full-time while concurrently completing courses in business and marketing. By 19, Jennifer was selected for a sales position with Qwest Dex. During her first year with the company, she was awarded the prestigious President's Circle of Excellence award for her record breaking sales performance. By age 23, Jennifer became the youngest manager in an international advertising firm called Phone Directories Company. There she built and managed new sales teams and markets for the company and consistently exceeded her goals by over 200% resulting in a "Manager of the Year and Canvass of the Year" in her first year with the company. After purchasing her first real estate investment at the age 21, Jennifer developed a passion for the real estate industry. She co-founded and now serves as CEO and President for a real estate development company, and is currently overseeing the construction of residential subdivisions. Jennifer is a classroom volunteer with Junior Achievement, and teaches young people how to succeed in business and build entrepreneurial skills.

When will you consider yourself a "success"?
    For me, the definition of success is leading a happy, productive, and accomplished life. I'm already "a success." But right now I'm a "small success." I still have a lot of growing to do before I become a "big success."

I love to lead in a very positive and motivating way. I would much rather reward than discipline, if at all possible. Also, I make sure that I am passionate and enthusiastic about whatever I'm involved with. I've realized that attitudes are contagious.

I like to deal with personal and professional challenges with tenacity. I never give up, and I try to always maintain a positive attitude.

I believe you must have clear direction and persistence in order to be successful. If you're tenacious toward the wrong things you'll never get anywhere.

I think experience is the most important element in any kind of learning, whether in school or through real-world experience. Of course, gaining experience through both school and the real world is by far the best.

Although all three previous winners have inspired me, I would have to say I was most impressed by the heart that Kendra showed. The way she supported, motivated, and believed in her team during the final task was a wonderful example of the leadership qualities that I believe are the most important.

Something that I've learned from watching The Apprentice is to always think big. Also, if you have an idea, go for it! Yes, your neck might be on the line later in the boardroom, but Mr. Trump will respect the fact that you took a risk.

If I had to be stranded on a deserted island with Mr. Trump, George, or Carolyn, I would choose Mr. Trump. He's led such an incredible life and has accomplished so many seemingly impossible things that I'm sure he could figure out a way to get us rescued.

From T***:

"Plus her exit interview showed quite a bit of self awareness. Such as

"I pretty much cooked my own goose"

and how she talked about how she was upset when the other guys were fired as well, because she liked them."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Followed by:

Markus, 41, grew up splitting his time between Chicago and Sarasota, Fla. and has lived in many other cities including Los Angeles, Atlanta and New York. While attending Santa Monica College for pre-law, Markus chose to breakaway in favor of pursuing the life of an entrepreneur. He had involvement in the ultra high-end furniture industry for ten years, focusing on distribution and furniture design with clients including Disney, Universal and select residential properties. Markus invented, developed and marketed The FootMateT System and currently is reintroducing the system with key industry partners and has many other products in the works. In addition, he continues to manage and invest in numerous waterfront real estate properties. Markus has an intense passion for life and adventure; ranking high on the list are skiing, auto racing, flying and pursing a passion for fine wine - frequently traveling to Bordeaux, Champagne and Paris.

I met that point when I learned to live life on my terms and find balance. Success for me is consistently reaching my standards on a daily basis, rather than a final destination. Finding fascination in the everyday is a definition of success. The relationships I develop and the incredible adventures I lived are success. Money is a tool and just part of the equation. Definitions of success that are obsessed upon monetary worth or revenue are true failures in my eyes. I consider myself a success when I make a difference for others on a profound basis.

As a leader I take others where they would not go by themselves. I take calculated risks that aggressively focus on the core outcomes and find hidden opportunities in the people I work with. I do not jump to snap conclusions about people I work with. By taking an interest to learn each individual's unique value to the challenge, I am not tempted to judge anyone hastily. I enjoy a collaborative environment and challenging everyone to their highest capabilities. I consider my adaptable approach, vision and forward-looking decisions the hallmarks of my leadership style.

By far real-world experience trumps college. I can always employ others in areas where a college education is needed. Knowledge-sets are changing so rapidly that experience is the true constant value. Once a college grad has some substantial experience in the real world there may be an advantage. Then again, if specific knowledge or degrees are required to pursue one's passion there is no substitute for college. The real world is where solutions must be found and those experiences are invaluable teachers to innovative outcomes. The real world creates the finest business leaders.

I feel Bill Rancic and I are kindred sprits. I respect his straightforward approach to The Apprentice and to life in general. Bill values the good life, we both share Chicago as our hometown, and I know we both appreciate a fine cigar! I respect Kelly's "multipreneur" (a word I coined) approach to business. I have been a "multipreneur" since I was 16 years old.

I learned the process of the game and developed a fascination with being able to work on a short-term project in a very concentrated and hectic pace with challenging deadlines. I learned that creativity and accurate judgment were the keys to winning tasks. Focusing on the client's core needs, rather than someone's perceived "good ideas," result in a winning outcome. I also learned that the boardroom is a capricious arena where anything can, and will, happen subject to Mr. Trump's whim.

I would have to choose Carolyn's company. In my few casual conversations with her, I find her to be interesting and challenging. I also think she would be the most valuable of the three in making a success of that difficult situation and making it fun. Besides, she's not hard on the eyes either.

http://www.footmate.com/
    This is apparently his product.

---

from T***:

"I don't know if anyone's seen this yet, but Markus (a.k.a. Mark Garrison) is posting episode descriptions on his site that give some excruciating detail on the differences between what happens during the task and what gets shown in the final product. Interesting. "

and pieces of the aforementioned as found from T***

"After our Team’s meeting I was called back by Mr. Bragg to answer his inquiry of my interest in further discussions of Lamborghini racing, at a later date.
    And....$5 to the first T***'er who diagrams that sentence. "

"12. Unaired, Mr. Bragg questioned, before the entire group and Mr. Trump, why I did nothing to help the Team. I expressed my frustration with some Teammates that would not accept my help. This was an obvious demonstration of the Lamborghini Executive’s confidence in my abilities.
    "an obvious demonstration of (Mr. Bragg's) confidence in my abilities."

"It seems that from one phone call, at Bally’s Total Fitness the prior week, Mr. Trump formed an opinion that he was all too willing to perpetuate with my adversaries.
    Gah. Who talks like this? No, Markus, Trumpy didn't form his opinion from that "

"I do not always seek the most congenial path to a result, but rather the most effective to challenge those around me that will distill the best outcome."

"I can handle being the buffoon for ratings, but I cannot allow a mistruth created by editing to suggest that I cannot stop talking or that I speak incoherently."

And another source (quoted on T***):

"ALL FIRED UP: Mark (aka Markus) Garrison, who was booted off The Apprentice last night, isn't done with the Donald. Rankled by what he calls "lazy, hugely dishonest editing" that painted him as "Markus, the motormouth doofus," the 41-year-old inventor tells TVGuide.com, "I'm issuing a public challenge to Trump to have a debate — anywhere, anytime and on any subject, for five minutes, 10 minutes, on Dr. Phil, Oprah, whatever. I'll bury the guy." Or at least talk him into submission."

more quotes quoted on t***:
    "I came on this show to have fun and show my business acumen and be Trump's partner, not his employee."

AAAAND he went on to write to the defamer
    http://defamer.com/hollywood/apprent...aks-136592.php

Dear Defamer,
    The point of my outrage is primarily the manipulative editing. I expected to appear silly at times, but the fact that editing doctored so many scenes, omitted nearly all of my contributions and choose me as an easy target to be the fall guy so often remains is at issue. It was lazy editing for them to not pick-up on the many embarrassing and humorous stories that were not related to me. I was the target of choice from the start and production never looked back.

What you saw is not real. If my initial conversation with Trump, week one, were such a disaster then why cut it up to portray that I aimlessly rambled to Trump's one question? Trump asked me a series of 5 - 7 questions and editing choose to splice in my various answers randomly to portray me as their caricature, which they continued to develop to their desire thru the weeks.

Regarding the yo-yo matter. An individual in the audience, the “yo-yo lady” of NYC, gave it to me as a gift. The scene, that was portrayed as happening during the presentation, was actually long after the class was over and we were awaiting production to take us back to Trump Tower for the verdict. Productions choice to insert that as if it were during the presentation is absolutely a lie. Also, my contribution was a major part of the presentation and of course none of that was shown. More on that in the coming days.
    When Trump “fired” me I immediately shot back with my own “cobra” and rebutted “on to bigger and better things”. Of course that would not please the Donald to see. And finally, the cab scene was taken from 30 minutes in the car and I can assure you that those were my absolute worst moments. Proof positive that Production is out to intentionally damage me to the last possible moment and have a good laugh.

Funny article, thanks for covering the show and look for more from me soon.

Sincerely,

Mark

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then went Brian Mandelbaum

Brian, 23, originally from Old Beth Page, NY, is Director of Business Development for The True Type Printing Company, a New York City-based commercial printing company. During his tenure, Brian effectively launched new initiatives within the print and graphic arts vertical market. He helped orchestrate a comprehensive overhaul of this 70-year-old company into a 30,000 square foot modern state-of-the-art commercial printing facility - increasing its overall capability and profitability. Prior to this position, Brian has been a consultant with many of the industry leaders in technology including America Online, Inc. and Razorfish, Inc. developing successful software application systems for their clients. From 1997-1999, Brian helped cultivate an Internet startup company on Long Island called The Fountainhead Management, which was sold to the publicly traded e-commerce company, Intershop Communications in March of 1999. Additionally, at the age of 18, Brian was the youngest citizen panelist on the show "Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher."

I'll consider myself a "success" once I've completed my personal triathlon: when I work purely for the joy of it, am indispensable in my field, and am surrounded by a loving family and lifelong friends.

Business is warfare, and I lead my troops dressed with a colorful tie and a thorough plan of attack. My team is always optimistic, motivated, and most importantly, united. When tensions run high, I've learned that humor is the most effective weapon. People tend to forget their differences when I do impressions around the office.

Challenges are always opportunities for growth. If you dwell on "set backs" you'll never get to the top.

Perseverance is the key to success. It's easy to be ambitious, but few people have the drive to beat the odds and make dreams come true.

Real-world experience. College studies, while helpful, have not brought me to where I am today. This is because succeeding in business depends largely on a great work ethic, creativity, and establishing an important network of relationships. I've worked very hard since I was 15, paid my dues, and now I have a foundation to become successful in business.

By studying the previous winners, I learned that there is no textbook route to becoming the Apprentice. Each Apprentice had a unique approach to reaching the ultimate goal, and I adapted certain elements from every winning strategy.

Carolyn would be the ideal desert island companion. She's intelligent and resourceful, so she'd certainly contribute to our survival. And if no one comes to our rescue, I could live out my days as I've always intended - next to a tall, foxy blonde.

Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay - basically Top 40

Liars Poker, Art of War, Winning by Jack Welch

Nip/Tuck, Entourage, Iron Chef, The OC, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Family Guy

Boiler Room, Wall Street, Swingers, Office Space, and Old School

In his exit interview: (from T***):
    -Admits that he was the one who was the cause of the team's loss
    -Says that he wasn't aggressive enough
    -Thinks Clay is malicious..the only one he doesn't like
    -Likes Alla (a mother figure)/Felicia/James/Mark

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And at the same time was discarded: Marshawn Evans

“As women, we often have visions of the success we desire, but lack the direction to get there. Vision is like adrenaline. It makes you do what you never thought you could. It’s time that women learn to see the improbable and make it possible.” – Marshawn Evans (Fellow SKIRT) "

The writer of "Skirts in the boardroom"
    http://www.skirtsintheboardroom.com/

"SKIRTS in The Boardroom is the definitive guide to being a modern-day sassy, savvy, sensible, and smart woman leader in 2008 and beyond."

As one of the nation's leading experts on the art of maximizing human potential, former Miss America Finalist and Entertainment Attorney, MARSHAWN EVANS is Founder of ME Unlimited (Marshawn Evans Unlimited), a corporate life-enrichment consulting firm focusing on peak performance, diversity, women’s empowerment and leadership.

ME Unlimited consults with Fortune 500 companies and HR departments on leading peak performance strategies, while offering insight from the world of professional sports, employment law principles, and competitive industries.

She is author of SKIRTS in the Boardroom: A Woman’s Survival Guide to Success in Business & Life (Wiley 2008).

As a pioneering woman in the world of professional sports, she is also President of EDGE 3M Sports & Entertainment - a full-service brand management agency responsible for elevating the profile of elite entertainers and athletes in the NBA, NFL, WNBA, and Major League Baseball (www.edge3m.com).

Her successes in the classroom and the courtroom took her to the infamous boardroom as one of Donald Trump's handpicked cast members on NBC's hit show “THE APPRENTICE.” Marshawn was the only person to lead Trump’s all-women’s team to a victory as the Project Manager for an upscale, yet in your face, Lamborghini advertising campaign. She has worked on marketing initiatives for Tiffany & Co, Rolls-Royce, Vitamin Water, Gatorade, Kraft, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Star Wars: Episode III, Bally Total Fitness, Dairy Queen, Best Buy and Outback Steakhouse.

As Miss District of Columbia, she finished 3rd runner-up at the Miss America Competition winning talent and interview. A former U.S. ambassador to the International Summit of Achievement in Dublin, Ireland, and a graduate of Georgetown University Law Center, Marshawn practiced as a commercial litigator and employment lawyer with one of Atlanta's most prestigious law firms.

Recently named one of Atlanta’s Power 30 Under 30, Marshawn has been featured by Glamour Magazine, Upscale, Monarch, Diversity Business Magazine, USA Today, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, ABC, Fox News, MTV and NBC.

A Christian woman, Marshawn spends time speaking to women of faith across the country helping Christian business women navigate between the rigors of corporate America and the purpose they serve in the marketplace as executives and entrepreneurs.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

PART 1: From Chef to Chief Executive – The Difference is a Little “I”

Chapter 1: CONFIDENCE – The Problem with Fake Eyelashes
    Chapter 2: CLASS – Attitude, Mixed with a Pinch of Allure, Determines Your Altitude
    Chapter 3: COURSE – Women Are Better Drivers
    Chapter 4: COMMITMENT – No Substitute is as Sweet as Real Sugar

PART 2: Serving Up Some Homemade Style and Substance

Chapter 5: COMMUNICATION – If You Got It, Flaunt It
    Chapter 6: CONNECTIONS – Do Shorter Skirts Ever Hurt?
    Chapter 7: CREATIVITY – Show ‘em Your Assets
    Chapter 8: CAPTIVATION – Get Their Attention With Your Own Personal Brand

PART 3: Skirt or No Skirt – That is the Question

Chapter 9: COMMAND – LEADership is in Our DNA
    Chapter 10: CLARITY – Vision Will Take You Where No Man Has Gone Before
    Bonus Chapter: What's Next? How to Work Your SKIRT.
    Recommended Resources: ME Unlimited Programs.

Also see:

Marshawn, 26, is CEO of Communications Counts!, a national professional development and public speaking consulting agency where she travels the country working with politicians, athletes, entertainers, and media personalities. As Miss District of Columbia, she finished 3rd runner-up at the Miss America competition. A national spokesperson on youth crime prevention and leadership development, and she has worked with the U.S. Justice Department as a co-founder of the National Youth Network. She graduated magna cum laude from Texas Christian University with honors, and was named a Harry S. Truman Scholar, an ambassador to the International Summit of Achievement in Ireland, and one of Glamour magazine's "Top Ten College Women." She received her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, where she served as a criminal defense attorney in the Juvenile Justice Clinic and as a litigator on Georgetown's International Commercial Arbitration Team competing in Vienna, Austria. Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, she relocated from Washington, D.C. to Georgia where she will begin her career as a litigator with a top Atlanta law firm.

True success is a destination never reached. I believe the best is always yet to come; therefore, I strive to constantly raise the expectations for myself, my future, and my family. I feel fortunate to have been very "successful" in business, school, law, and competition - but it all pales in comparison to the success that is to come.

My objective is to always lead by example, integrity, and charisma. Because of my legal background, I try to appeal to logic, and I am usually straight to the point. It is important to listen, to be flexible when possible, and to always treat people with respect. At the same time, there is no room for excuses. After all, the bottom line is to do what it takes to make sure that the job gets done!

Champions view challenges as chances, obstacles as opportunities, problems as possibilities, and turn adversity into advantage. The difference is simply a matter of perspective. I walk based on faith and firmly believe that I have been equipped to handle any challenge presented before me. Every challenge is a test. Difficult times are designed to define you, not destroy you.

Success in life and in business is a reflection of vision and attitude. I have a "can do, must do, will do" attitude when it comes to succeeding! Excellence is a choice, not an accident. To me, there is a significant difference between expecting to succeed and simply wanting to succeed. If I expect success, I'm determined to personally make sure it happens - I look for it, seek it out, and refuse to settle.

Formal education may get you in the door, but real-world experience is what keeps you there. Don't get me wrong; I attended Georgetown University, one of the best law schools in the county, for a reason! Law school provided me with invaluable analytical abilities to become a skilled lawyer, but the school of life taught me street sense. What good is a well-educated person who lacks common sense? I recognize that a trial lawyer becomes better by being in the courtroom, not the classroom. Experience gives me insight and intuition that cannot be taught in a book.

Have any previous Apprentice winners motivated or inspired you? If so, who and why. If not, what did you think of the winners?
    I was motivated most by Kwame from Season One. I think he carried himself with integrity and gained the respect of his fellow competitors.

Based on watching previous seasons, I've learned that the basic principles of success in business still apply in a competitive setting - strategic planning, confidence, and assertiveness are essential. You have to deal with a diverse array of personalities, which is especially challenging when your co-competitors' opinions can influence the end results. Being a runner-up in the Miss America competition will come in handy in ways that others would never expect!

I would rather be on an island with Carolyn. Between the two of us, we should be able to figure out a way to get off the island!

For me, music is a medicine that calms the soul. It helps me retreat after working long hours. I enjoy mellow music - mainly R&B, gospel, and Motown classics.

My favorite books are those based on leadership, motivation, business, and success. As a teenager, I constantly read motivational and entrepreneurial books. I consider such literature as "food for focus." They help me to continually think outside the box. In fact, the first book I co-authored, "Under the Crown," was based on turning obstacles into opportunities.

My favorite TV shows are Living it Up with Patti Label, Hardball with Chris Matthews, Oprah, The Cosby Show, Starting Over, The Practice, Different Strokes, and Good Times.

My favorite movies are My Fair Lady, Brown Sugar, Remember the Titans, Rush Hour, and Bad Boys I and II, and The Hurricane about Rubin "Hurricane" Carter.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still regarding Marshawn, from T***:

"I just saw the yahoo extended footage, and it seems that Marshawn was very much involved in developing the concept for the video.

The idea to appeal to the ego and present a challenge to the viewers came from Alla, Kristi and Felisha (or Jen M) but Marshawn had the final say in choosing that idea when they were discussing the concept for the video before any editing took place.

In one of the clips they show how during the editing Jen M. comes up with the line "Do you need permission?" and Alla loves that idea, but she calls Marshawn to ask her opinion. Marshawn says that they had already agreed on the text for the video and she does not feel comfortable changing it at this point. Alla disagrees and puts that line in anyway, which turns out to be a huge winner."

and another:

"A lot of people say Marshawn talks a good talk, but can't walk a good walk.I really have a lot of respect for Marshawn and if I ever want a lawyer to defend my case or to debate for me, she'll be the first person I call. But if it comes to getting a task done, she wouldn't be my first choice. I don't think she ever earned our respect [as a leader]."

That's a quote from Jennifer M's interview at thefishbowl.com. I didn't get the entire thing, but she didn't seem to be buying the Marshawn hype. Basically, she liked Marshawn, but she didn't do a whole lot."

AND

"Looking at the extra footage this week...Randal says how he was shocked that Marshawn went and he didn't think she choked."

ANYWAY, on with the show

The next "squeaky wheel" was Clay Lee

Clay, 28, originally from the small town of Stephenville, Texas, has been involved with real estate his entire life, both through his parent's custom home business and the very detailed homes he built using the thousand's of Lego's� he still owns. Clay attended Texas A&M University for three years where, during his freshman year, he realized his passion was real estate and began working as a REALTOR�'s assistant. A year later he moved his real estate license to Century 21 Beal, Inc. where he has worked for almost nine years. His unique attention to detail and creative abilities have driven him to be one of the top real estate agents in the Bryan/College Station area. Clay's specialty is new construction where he loves to help buyers and builders design and create unique properties to fit their lifestyles or market demands.

I'll consider myself a success when I have made enough money not to have to think about it anymore, do whatever I want, work for fun, be able to give back as much as I want, travel, and truly do anything I set my mind to do without anything holding me back.

I would describe my leadership style as organized and decision based. I'm not the kind of person that wants to brainstorm for hours and only make decisions that everyone is happy on. I listen to input, delegate responsibility, and ultimately make decisions based on the information provided. I listen to those that disagree with me and take those ideas into consideration. However, I ultimately do what I think is best since when you are in a leadership role, it's your fault if things go wrong.

I used to deal with personal and professional challenges by crawling in a hole and hiding from them, hoping they would go away. Now I hit them head on - try to get to the bottom of them. When I'm alerted to problems, I quickly strategize about how to handle them, and then I get on the horn to try and get as much information as I can as quickly as possible. Then I go to work to solve the challenge/problem and try to put it to bed as soon as possible. But I don't sit back and whine about it, hoping it will take care of itself, because it never does.

Determination is by far the most important quality to have in order to succeed in life because without it, you will never be anything. Even the most mentally challenged people in the world have accomplished great things because they were determined and never gave up. If you are determined enough, you may run into some brick walls, but after a while you'll do what you are trying to do.

It truly depends on the person. All people are different, so different things inspire them and make them great. But if I were only going to have one, I would take the real-world experience. However, a good mix of the two is by far the best option.

Bill motivated me because he has truly made the most of his experiences. Kelly disappointed me because I see him as a "yes" man that will be a puppet. Kendra is a truly intelligent woman, and I think she will go far if she can get rid of her "greater than thou" attitude. That's the other thing about Bill that impresses me. He just seems to be very grounded and open to talking to anyone and doesn't feel that he's better than everyone else; he seems to truly just feel lucky.

I've learned that when you are in charge, you have to watch every single detail! It's all on your back, and there are no excuses for not knowing what is going on with your business. I've also learned to accept that your competition is talking about you, and you have to watch out for what they will do next and not leave yourself too vulnerable.

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with Donald, George, or Carolyn and why?
    I would never want to be stranded with Carolyn, because I feel like she is the least interesting and wouldn't have a clue what to do while we were there without a boss to tell her what to do, and I'm afraid she might eat me if we ran out of food! It's a toss up between George and Donald. I love George to death. I think he is a truly amazing gentleman and would love to spend time with him to truly pick his brain and learn from him. I also think that he would be easy to get along with and would be sensible about getting things done. In the end, I'd be stupid not to say Donald Trump. If I'm stranded with Donald, most likely the media is going to be looking for him, and he has enough money to offer a hefty reward, and his family will spend the money to get him back. He'd be pissed off the entire time, but we would get off that damn island!

I love all music except for rap. It really just depends on my mood. Right know I'm a Michael Bubl�, Norah Jones, Mariah Carey, Rob Thomas, Moby, and Gretchen Wilson fan.

My favorite books are the Shopoholic series by Sophie Kinsella. If anyone reads those, it's almost my life!

Friends, most anything on HGTV, most anything on TLC, The Apprentice, The Biggest Looser, I Love Lucy, Saturday Night Live, Extreme Home Makeover, and Las Vegas.

Napoleon Dynamite, Under the Tuscan Sun, Love Actually, Steel Magnolias, Varsity Blues, Memento, Go, The Birdcage, Big Daddy, Sordid Lives, Harry Potter, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and American Beauty

Again, from T***:

"Has anyone heard Clay's Fishbowl interview for this week?? All I can say is that he really lays into Adam, Alla, and Felisha. He also comments on Rebecca as well. Dude is like way bittercakes.

Apparently, Clay also divulges on Alla being questioned about being a stripper. He said that she lied and said no when she was asked whether or not she was a stripper. I think that the recap episode may go more in detail with this moment. "

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slowly approaching the end.

We have, Adam Israelov:

Adam, 22, graduated at the age of 20 in the top of his class from Georgia State University with a B.B.A. majoring in risk management and insurance. He began his career at the early age of 19 at Marsh & McLennan Companies, a fortune 200 Company, in their investment banking division. By age 20, Adam was managing a book of business, at Marsh USA Inc., exceeding three million for blue chip companies providing them with tailored risk management solutions. He recently moved to New York City where he is currently working for one of the Big 4 Accounting/Advisory Firms where he advises the head of fortune 500 Companies on risk management strategies. As a first generation American, Adam derives his inspiration and entrepreneurial spirit from his parents successful business that they started from nothing and grew to a multimillion-dollar enterprise. Additionally, growing up, Adam worked in the family tool and dye machine shop business and managed the family's multimillion-dollar real estate business located in the heart of metro Atlanta. Adam's summers were spent in Israel, his family's origin, which had a tremendous influence on his values.

Every time I accomplish a milestone in life I consider myself successful, but how can anyone who's constantly striving for more ever consider him or herself a success?

My leadership style is summed up best by the words of our late President Ronald Reagan: "Trust, but verify."

Logic and reason always prevail. I look at the facts and do a detailed analysis and then, and only then, do I make a decision. In addition, I strive for answers and advice from those that care about me the most: my father, mother, and brother.

Integrity coupled with passion; without this essential quality the rest is hogwash.

No matter what you achieve in life, you are always judged by your education. For example, look at the last presidential election. A sitting senator ran against a sitting president and not only did voters compare their degrees, but they were still harping on their SAT scores. Face it - education matters.

Have any previous Apprentice winners motivated or inspired you? If so, who and why. If not, what did you think of the winners?
    Bill Rancic. There were no surprises, just consistent performance. He has all the qualities I expect of a leader, but his ability to maintain integrity under fire distinguished him from his competition and secured him as the ultimate Apprentice.

Stand with your convictions, defend your values, and fight for the win!

Before I make my choice, I'd have to set up a reality TV competition between Donald, George, and Carolyn to see who wins the right to be stranded on a desert island with me.

Frank Sinatra, Green Day, Bon Jovi

Night by Elie Wiesel, The No Spin Zone

The Andy Griffith Show, Columbo, The O'Reilly Factor, Hannity & Colmes

The Graduate, The Pianist, My Cousin Vinny

from T***-forums:

"Okay, so believe it or not, I went to middle school and college with Adam at GSU. Here's the low down. Back in our Griffin Middle School days, he was the boy that everyone hated. Super smart, cocky, kid with the bowl haircut and annoying parents to match. He sung in the chorus and was the "gay boy in the class". By that I mean the kid that everyone knows well end up gay but he's too young to know that because he's like 11 and his sexual preference hasn't come out. He was also very into his culture. I got the idea his parents were very... this is where you live but Isreal is where your home is, although he was born here in America.

In college, I didn't even know he went to GSU until my junior year. Once I did notice him on campus, I wasn't really in a rush to go speak to him because to me he's always been the annoying geeky kid in the front of the class. I saw him in Waffle House last year and we had a conversation. He seemed like the same genius know it all but not as annoying (that might have more to do with him not being 12).

All this to say, I'm totally psyched to see him on the Apprentice. It's always fun to say... man that's Adam Isrealoff from 7th grade. But the way I'm not sure if that's how you spell it but that's how his last name sounds.. isreal-off. I would have to trash my garage looking for my middle school year book to find out the correct spelling and I'm too lazy for all that. And I think you can forget him coming out if he is gay. His family is WAY too religious for him to come out to even if that were the case. He wouldn't put that out there in a million years. I don't think. But then again, I only really know him from a long time ago, I just happen to go to the same MAJOR university with him.

Can he please get some camera time? Oh, and he's WAY too young to be there. 22? They are going to eat him alive. Even if that's the case, he has an awesome job to go back to so he'll be fine... damnit, I wish I would have known all of this when I was 12, maybe I can be his beard! "

and another person's comment on him:

"Hey Extraem7, I take offense to that. I wasn't a "geek/asshole" in middle school, high school, or college and I'm very successful and in graduate school. There is difference in being nerdy and being a know-it-all... Adam is a Know-it-all. Let's just say modesty is not his thing when it comes to his intelligence and bragging on it. If you have to keep telling people you are smart, you probably aren't. Although I will give him credit, he was a bright kid and is very successful, I'm not hating on him for getting there at all. I'm just reporting his personality from 11 and 20.

By the way, I laughed my ass off on last Thursday night with the jingle. Wow, all the time in chorus and the boy still can't sing. You guys didn't have to hear him practicing every damn day at lunch... vocal warm ups my ass! Oh yeah, he was a Disney freak too! Yeah, I remember him singing the Lion King soundtrack all day everyday. "

and a part of a response to that:

"The fact is that Adam does not complain. He smiles. He did well with the seniors."

also another addition from T***:

"But in the extra footage Clay went up to Adam before the presentation to the class and told him a joke about Jews something to the effect that it takes Jews an hour to have sex-10 minutes for sex and 50 minutes of guilt so I think that Adam became insulted at the presentation because it was not the first time Adam made a reference but also Adam WAS concerned what some of the people in the class would think. I think the best thing Clay and Adam should do now is chalk it up to a misunderstanding and get on with the future tasks at hand. The goal is winning tasks and getting to the finals. "

also this:

"I just listened to Clay's Fishbowl interview, and he says a really disgusting thing about Adam. Adam is basically a nice guy, and it sure does reflect badly on Clay to speak of him in that light. "

and this:"I was put in a tough environment and I was forced to talk about a topic that I was originally not comfortable with talking about in a public forum. I learned about managing difficult people. Looking at the group, we had Alla (whom I adore and love), Felisha, Clay, Markus… these personalities were off the chart. I was managing difficult personalities. As a young person, I was tested by Mr. Trump in the boardroom and he put me in an uncomfortable situation. I stood by my morals and ethical values. I stood the chance of being fired and I fought. I fought well and ethically. My personality really came out to America and people knew what I stood for."

Incidentally, about Adam's official webpage. It's almost devoid of content but it has links to most other participants' web pages.
    Last edited by Smilingeyes; 01-04-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Felisha, 29, earned a B.S. in Aviation Human Factors and Systems from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, and then traveled to Atlanta where she was contracted to do research for the Federal Aviation Administration. In 2001, she took the opportunity to assist an Illinois-based real estate company in its growth. She quickly learned management and development, and started her own development companies: 4010 Washington, Mason Management and Mason Hotels. She currently owns real estate throughout the U.S., and recently purchased a 100-room hotel development in Lafayette, La. Originally from Middleton, Idaho, Felisha's motivations for success are her twin brother, two other siblings, and deceased parents. Her passions are flying (she is a pilot) and racing sailboats.

When will you consider yourself a success?
    I already consider myself a success. My parents have taught me everything I need to know about the importance of life, and I live it every day.

I certainly know when to stand up and lead; I also know when to let others who may have strengths I do not possess lead. I encourage, but I am tough; I demand a lot from my employees. In return, I give a lot, and at the end of the day I believe they feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in the work they do for me. If they do not want to give it their all, they do not work for me for very long.

Wow! What a loaded question! My personal challenges are. well. personal. However, my business challenges I meet head-on. I thrive on the challenges, not on problems. Problems I alleviate - one way or another. Challenges teach me, and I enjoy that. The day I stop learning in my business of real estate development is the day I quit.

What, in your opinion is the most important quality to have to succeed in life and why?
    Perspective. Having both of my parents die young put many things in perspective and made me a much greater success in everything I do. I am a better employer, a better friend, a better sister, and a better Christian. Not to sound clich�, but life is not about whether we win or lose, or where we end up at the end, but the journey (and my journey's been good).

Being college educated, I'm primed to say the former, but I don't think this is a hard and fast rule. I have met IT techs that didn't finish high school but could write a program for Microsoft. I think it depends on your drive to learn. College isn't everything, but it does make you better rounded, and in most cases, I am inclined to give the educated person the edge (in hiring, dating etc.).

Have any previous Apprentice winners motivated or inspired you?
    Certainly the women of Season One - at least those who didn't make a complete #$%^ of themselves (ahem. Omarosa). Amy and Erica were great to watch. I enjoyed their candor and their not being afraid to show their individual personalities. Honestly, I did not do much research into their business backgrounds, preferring to base my opinions on the show, which I believe showed them as they truly are. The last season was disappointing, and left many, including myself, wondering what Mr. Trump was getting with the "winner".

What have you learned from watching previous seasons of the Apprentice?
    There were so many people that were non-factors - no personality - who were simply there to complete the tasks and hopefully to not end up in the boardroom. It's the personalities that intrigue people - the stories. I think whatever you do in this adventure you have to do it with your own style - not as a means to an end. This is an adventure in your life - it does not DEFINE your life.

Would you rather be stranded on an island with Donald, Carolyn, or George, and why?
    Without a doubt, George. His no-nonsense personality would help ensure our survival. Of course, if I was stranded with Mr. Trump, we would starve, but we would starve knowing we were the best, most luxurious, most magnificent, "desert islanders" in the world!

Favorite Music?
    Country (#1 - Jo Dee Messina. Whenever I'm down, I put on her greatest hits CD) and pop

Favorite Books?
    Fabulous Girl's Guide to Decorum (and Grace Under Pressure) - great books for any woman in the 21st century! The Davinci Code was pretty good too.

Favorite TV shows?
    CSI, Oprah, and (of course) The Apprentice

Favorite Movies?
    Pearl Harbor, Gettysburg, and The Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.tvguide.com/news/felisha-...ice-39094.aspx
    An interview with Alla and Felisha:

TVGuide.com: So, has your friendship mended much since that torrid war of words in the boardroom?
    Felisha Mason: Honestly, Alla is Alla. She looks at things very differently than I do. She has not apologized for saying those things about me, let me be clear about that. I wrote on my blog site that "the journey is just as important as the destination," [while Alla is more like] "whatever it takes to get to the end."
    Alla Wartenberg: Has it mended much? We're friends, we're great friends. Everything is good.

TVGuide.com: Alla, what'd you think when, after firing Felisha, Trump ordered you to sit down, and then Cobra'd you as well?
    Alla: I was stunned. Absolutely stunned. When you think you've dodged the chopping block, you want to run out of there! But he was like, "Not so fast, Alla. Sit back down."
    Felisha: I was shocked. There are so many things I'd love to tell you, but legally I can't. Man, would I unleash if I weren't under a confidentiality agreement!

TVGuide.com: Alla, were any references made to your past as an exotic dancer that weren't aired?
    Alla: I think Trump's been somewhat forward about it — he has talked about it on [The Tonight Show with] Jay Leno and Access Hollywood — but on The Apprentice, it never came out, no.

TVGuide.com: Felisha, were you afraid all along that you'd break down on camera — as you did — once your firing seemed imminent?
    Felisha: No, I really wasn't. When I was crying before at dinner... As you probably know, my father had died just before I went on The Apprentice, but he really wanted me to do it. In fact, the day he died he next-day aired a hat to my ex-boyfriend that said "You're Fired!" That's the very last thing we know he did alive, and that night he had a heart attack, his very first one, and died, at 54 years old. My mother died when I was 13, so it was catastrophic, I can't even tell you. So being on The Apprentice took on a whole new meaning. At that [pre-boardroom] dinner, I said to Alla, "You know, I believe that what I say has an effect on your life outside this, as it does with everybody, and I take that into account," and she turned to me and said, "Well, that's funny, because I don't. I'm here to win, and I'll do and say what it takes." Right at that moment there was a separation — it was clearly "Game on." There was a very clear line drawn in the sand. That was one of the reasons we butted heads during the task

TVGuide.com: It looked like either of you, instead of Adam, could have been booted for the previous Shania Twain task. Did you think your time had come?
    Felisha: No. In fact I was shocked that the boardroom went the way that it did. I was freaking devastated. I was like, "Are you kidding me?!" I'm the one who said, "We need employees, we need employees," and I stressed to these agencies that they need to be nice-looking and speak English, and it wasn't me sending them home, it was Alla. After, I said to her, "How could you do that to me? We always said we'd be honest." I felt betrayed.
    Alla: On that particular task, I knew I was safe. There was a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff that you'll never know or we can never tell, but I was very, very safe. I shined on that task.

TVGuide.com: What was your favorite reward?
    Felisha: The Dick's task [where the winners flew out on a jet to Montauk], without a doubt. I flew jump seat in a G4, and I'm a pilot, so it was awesome. An all-glass cockpit, brand-new airplane? And then later sitting around the fire? I think they put a lot of thought into that. But some of those rewards were lame, really.
    Alla: Hmm... gosh, my favorite is the one I didn't get to go on, the Michael Kors reward.

TVGuide.com: Clay had the same answer.
    Alla: Don't talk to me about Clay. Seriously, don't talk to me about Clay. Michael Kors is one of my favorite designers. I wore his shoes on the show all the time, I wore his suits.... I love the guy and think he's amazing and has such an edge over the competition. I'm very much into couture clothing — everything I wore was Chanel, Versace, Valentino — so when Trump told the other team they'd get outfitted by Michael Kors, they didn't focus on the other team, they focused on my face. They knew I was livid. It was horrible.

TVGuide.com: Alla, you were born in the capital of Moldavia. Has that area rebounded since the big Dynasty massacre?
    Alla: Oh, my gosh. It's a mess down there, it really is. [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: Would either of you have preferred to be fired sooner than the Final Four, or make it into the finals only to lose?
    Felisha: Again, there are so many things legally I can't say, but "it's not always how it seems." I'm very happy with what I did and I would not change anything. People have e-mailed me and said, "Would you take Alla out in the boardroom? If you sensed that Trump didn't want Alla or had you not cried or something, do you think you would have gone on?" I wouldn't have changed anything. When I went into that boardroom, I had just spoken to my twin brother, and he was devastated [that I might be fired], saying,
    "Honey, I don't get it." I hadn't seen him since my father's funeral, so it was tough. I carried that weight with me into the boardroom.
    Alla: Beep-beep-beep, lets be technical about it — it was the final three for me. I definitely was playing to win, no question about it. No challenge was a challenge for me. To be the last woman standing before the final two, frankly I'm happy with that. A lot of people picked me and Randal to be the final two, but it is what it is.

TVGuide.com: Alla, your bio touts you as a movie addict, even saying one of the films you recommend is White Chicks. Really? I mean, do you really?
    Alla: I do! I'm a movie junkie — good, bad, whatever ratings, I see every movie that comes out.

TVGuide.com: What's next for you?
    Alla: I've been getting like 5,000 to 6,000 e-mails a day, so people are very intrigued. As you know, I have somewhat of a stormy, controversial past, and yet I'm a huge success story and, I guess, very motivating to a lot of people — I want what I want no matter what the cost is. I've made mistakes and learned by them, and people want to read about that, so I'm writing a tell-all that will be on the stands in March, which coincides with the start-up of Apprentice 5. I've also got a clothing line coming out called Pink in the Middle that's going to compete with Juicy Couture, and also I've got a jewelry line that's a cross between Stephen Dweck and David Yurman, but at a more affordable price point. I'm also heavily involved in my real-estate ventures.

TVGuide.com: Yeah, yeah, you all have real-estate ventures. After 11 of these Q&As, I'm a little real-estated out, frankly.
    Alla: I know, but I'm taking a more entrepreneurial approach to it. There are speaking engagements I'm going to get involved in, especially with the Jewish community, and commercials, endorsements... the regular path that any successful Apprentice should take. I'm definitely capitalizing on the opportunity.

TVGuide.com: And you, Felisha?
    Felisha: Unlike most of the Apprentices, I'm not doing book deals, I'm not trying to get all these "things" going. My life was pretty fabulous before I did the show — I own a hotel, a condo development and a commercial building in downtown Kansas City. My hotel just opened and it's 100 percent occupied — it's a great success. So I'm swamped! I haven't even had time to think about writing my memoirs of The Apprentice. It seems like everybody's doing the same thing.

TVGuide.com: After all, how many Apprentice memoirs can Barnes & Noble stock?
    Felisha: And how many are people going to be interested in? If that's what the others want to do, that's fine, but my life was so full before I got on The Apprentice, I've hardly had time to chase after the smaller rewards that could come out of it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast