Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Socionics Types and Quotes

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Driving home from a party, I was making out with an LSE in the back seat of a moving car. After some traffic lights he suddenly stopped and explained to the driver in a very matter-of-factly tone that he needs to take it more easy with the accelerator. "You just revved the tachometer over 3000 and this is not even the first time. " I had a pretty hard time holding back my laughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-> guy making out with you
    -> gets distracted by the driving style of another guy

„Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    -> guy making out with you
    -> gets distracted by the driving style of another guy

Yeah I figured that could sound a little.. bad? But really, the car was quite crappy (toe was fucked up, one of the pedals was broken etc) & new to the driver which is why he was driving so erraticly. I mean, even I noticed and I usually notice nothing that happens around me, especially if I'm busy kissing someone. The LSE, however, was the only one who got disturbed enough to make a comment about it (or maybe the least drunk, I dunno).
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if it's a good example but it made me laugh.

ISTP: Yo mom, we're the same, except I'm sensing and your intuitive.
    INTP: *looks at me*
    INTP: You're not good with people.
    ISTP: ..? What?

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StridingStrider View Post
    Not sure if it's a good example but it made me laugh.

ISTP: Yo mom, we're the same, except I'm sensing and your intuitive.
    INTP: *looks at me*
    INTP: You're not good with people.
    ISTP: ..? What?
    Hahahahaha
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Me: Dad, I want to improve my knife skills
    Dad: Which one? European or Asian?
    Me: European
    Dad: You need a bigger cutting board for that. (starts to teach me)
    Me: No i don't; it's good enough

I chop away for about a week and notice the better I get the smaller the damn board becomes. Dad comes over and I try to hide that fact, but he looks at me chopping and avoiding looking uncomfortable...

Dad: I told you to get a bigger board; why don't kids listen...
    Me: AUTONOMY
    Dad: you say that one more time and I'm not making your favorite soup
    Me: (shuts up) I love you dad; I'll get a bigger board
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-01-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Me: Dad, I want to improve my knife skills
    Dad: Which one? European or Asian?
    Me: European
    Dad: You need a bigger cutting board for that. (starts to teach me)
    Me: No i don't; it's good enough

I chop away for about a week and notice the better I get the smaller the damn board becomes. Dad comes over and I try to hide that fact, but he looks at me shopping and avoiding looking uncomfortable...

Dad: I told you to get a bigger board; why don't kids listen...
    Me: AUTONOMY
    Dad: you say that one more time and I'm not making your favorite soup
    Me: (shuts up) I love you dad; I'll get a bigger board
    I wouldn't call that autonomy. First, it was you thinking you knew better; then, it sounds like simple stubbornness and pride.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    I wouldn't call that autonomy. First, it was you thinking you knew better; then, it sounds like simple stubbornness and pride.
    It was a joke. You overcomplicate things and then choose words to make people feel bad. Please don't quote me.
    -

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa It did not come across as a joke. And anyway, my intent was not to be mean or hurtful, merely to offer an (admittedly blunt) observation. Sounds like we both misread each other.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    @Maritsa It did not come across as a joke. And anyway, my intent was not to be mean or hurtful, merely to offer an (admittedly blunt) observation. Sounds like we both misread each other.
    He's my father; one jokes and teases their father, especially when the dad is a know it all smartass and you always want to see if you can get under his skin somehow.
    -

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    He's my father; one jokes and teases their father, especially when the dad is a know it all smartass and you always want to see if you can get under his skin somehow.
    I think the problem is the medium of discussion. Sarcasm or humor isn't as obvious through text without certain markers or an established understanding/similar thought process between people.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Note, my nephew is SEI and this was when he was 5

Me: (to my sister) My doctor's telling me that farthing means you have a healthy gut. I don't think I'm passing gas as often as I should. I don't think I'm regular.
    Nephew: (from the other room) I'M A REGULAR FARTER. JUST DO WHAT I DO.
    **** My sister and I look at each other and think and suspend our laugh "Did he just say he's a regular farter?" *************
    Me: Yeah honey? What to you do?
    Nephew: I...You should eat broccoli. I love broccoli. Umm..Ummm....eat salad too.
    Me: (suspending my laughing) Oh you don't say...I should eat those...I love them.
    Nephew: Yeah, you should and you'll start farting too.

When he was 3

Sister pulls into the drive through at McDonalds' orders two hambergers my nephew's in the back seat and when she's done ordering, screams out the window "WITHHOLD THE PICKLES!!!"

We still laugh about a 3 year old saying "withhold the pickles"
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-11-2013 at 05:26 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So, Sunday evening we went to my cousin's engagement party. Now my cousin is a very flat kind of a person who does not display much emotion. I was sitting at the table with mom, me, my sister, dual cousin, and ESI cousin.

The priest calls the couple up to say something nice about each other and their relationship, he just stands there and expresses "Yes" and Do you love her? "yes" in a dry way.

This is an example of how I benefit from my mother's Te. Because my subjective judgements or ideal requirements from my Fi can get to be so unreasonable sometimes, I do need someone to remind me that sometimes what people are DOING is how they are not how I think the ideal should do.

Me: "He's so unaffectionate and cold towards her, he doesn't even joke."
    Mom: "That's the way he is honey. He's just stiff."
    Me: "Well, he could do something, say something, something kind and loving to her."
    Mom: "That's just the way he is, honey."

The couple sits down and the bride to be's father calls up his best friend of 43 years to display their relations and to pretty much make and example of why they are or have been such close friends. They intellectually carouse each other into long conversations about many topics but at the end of the disagreements and such, they showed how much they love each other.

Me: "Now that's an example of a good friendship."
    LSE cousin: smiles at me and looks in my eyes "yeah"

Later on we go outside and I sit there as the waiter brings out trays of sweets. I'm kind of reluctant to take one while my LSE cousin's next to me and she grabs one immediately. When I kind of hesitate, she looks at me with a look of anger and disappointment and says "IT'S TIRAMISU" as in *you better take one or I'm not going to approve of your actions.*

So I take the cake and she smiles in approval and we eat it together and joke about stuff.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-11-2013 at 05:25 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So, my LSE friend and and LSI friend and I go to a bar together on Sunday evening (yes, I do that rarely).

The conversation begins with the cute waitress:

Me: Bren (LSI), the waitress and you would make a good match. She's so attracted to you. Look at her, she can't remove herself from this room and stands there and watches you, while trying to make small talk. Ask her for her number.
    LSI: How do you know that? I'm in introvert, stop this is making me feel uncomfortable. I'm starting to sweat at all the pressure...see, need to have the shirt dry cleaned now.
    Me: LOL
    LSE: These waiters....I should ask the redhead out.
    LSI: Who? That one with the tattoo?
    LSE: Yeah that one...Maritsa what type is she?
    Me: The fickle kind...
    LSE: Great, like the last one I dated right?
    Me: Right.
    LSI: I don't see the dark hair one today. I come here to watch the Dodger's games because I don't have a TV; I order a $6 drink and hand her a $10 bill and she asks me if I want change. Can you f-ing believe that? She wasn't going to bring MY CHANGE (in an elevated tone).
    Justin: What's wrong with that?
    LSI: It's WRONG. It's like cheating...(this is where LSI's morality comes in)
    LSE: Well, that isn't all that bad because at least that person is brining home the bread, what's worse is when they steal by bringing you a drink that they don't charge, the meanwhile expecting a higher tip. (This is showing off the LSE's preference for Rules and Objective laws).

Me: I think a waitress should (Fi baby!!!) not steal and bring the change back no matter what amount and let the customer decide (both moral and lawful)
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Strangely I'm feeling a bit of insomnia....
    weird

anyway, Sunday was my sister's welcome baby shower and my sister, the bad planner, put some of us to the task to plan and make ALL of the shower happen.

I was in charge of games and the gifts for these games.
    My dual cousin was in charge of the flower design and candy arrangements

So we got to the location about an hr early to set up. One thing about the game I was setting up was to put up an eisel to play pin the tail on the donkey. Well, I didn't set that up because I didn't think it would fit in my car so I needed help in doing it there. I started to take the parts out of the bag and got frustrated. I don't usually like doing fix up things by myself and I needed help so I called one cousin up and she just couldn't read instructions and help follow them to a task done. I had to wait for my dual cousin to finish making the table pretty and as soon as she was done I grabbed her and we got the job done in five minutes.

Playing and arranging games in a room full of 70 people and 10 kids coming up at you and trying to grab your attention is HARD. I had the mic in my hand and I was so flustered by so many directions calling my attention that I wasn't being active and directive. My dual cousin came right up to me from her seat and started to give me orders. "Maritsa, announce the game. Now, bring the chairs and line them up like this. Where will you put the trays? Ok, that's a good idea." She was right there with me directing my actions and we had so much fun.

Towards the end of the party she had to bag the candy for the guests and kids to take away as favors and the other person in charge of the bags got only 40 bags, there were 70 guests. She improvised by making her own bags but got frustrated when she couldn't find a tie. I stepped in and said she could use the roses I got as a part of one of the games and wrap the wire like a tie. She loved it. She smiled at me and got some kids to collect all the roses and she made a beautiful parting bag of candy for the guests.

When we went to sit down the cake servers did not leave us a slice of cake and no one bothered to reserve some for us. *Hard workers are never around for the treat apparently*
    I saw a cake on the other table and grabbed it. We shared that slice and we ate it like we hadn't seen cake in years. She smiled at me and got the server to bring the table another round of cake and when the cake came she made sure to hand me a slice.

After the whole shower, after giving her a hand to her car, she and I hugged and let out this exhausted sigh and we stood there for a few minutes talking and observing the guests leave.

We are such a great, loving team and we get the job done.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"Hi pretty girl."

"I just want you to know, when we have a house..."
    yeah?
    "there will be a room in the house..."
    yeah?
    "with posters on the wall..."
    yeah?
    "and movies on shelves..."
    yeah?
    "and a big screen TV..."
    ok!
    "and one chair..."
    Oh really? I just want to tell you, when we have a house there will be a room...
    "wait, you can do anything you want with the rest of the house."
    hah
    -

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    Driving home from a party, I was making out with an LSE in the back seat of a moving car. After some traffic lights he suddenly stopped and explained to the driver in a very matter-of-factly tone that he needs to take it more easy with the accelerator. "You just revved the tachometer over 3000 and this is not even the first time. " I had a pretty hard time holding back my laughter.
    i rev to 6k rpm regularly. there's nothing wrong with revving over 3k, you need to rev up a bit every now and then to clear things out.

although you should wait until the engine is warm first. if you're coming from a stop, and driving up hill, there's quite a significant difference between running 1st and 2nd through to 6k, and shifting at 4k. at least in my car, you kind of want to stay at 3k to be in the beginning of the power band, but seeing as that's where the power band is, it's easy to slip to faster revs, and there's a drop when shifting gears of course, like even at 4k you have to shift fast.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    i rev to 6k rpm regularly. there's nothing wrong with revving over 3k, you need to rev up a bit every now and then to clear things out.

although you should wait until the engine is warm first.
    You just wrote is not desirable whilst stating it is. Fact is you can kill a car doing so, the engine.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You just wrote is not desirable whilst stating it is. Fact is you can kill a car doing so, the engine.
    well depends where red line is. but generally speaking, it's shifting to an easier gear so revs suddenly jump over the red line that will kill the engine, which could be switching from 4th at 3k to 1st gear. but like on my car for instance, 4th gear 3k rpm is about 60k/hour. and 6k rpm 2nd gear is about 80k/hour and the rev limiter would likely to be hit in 1st gear if switching from 4th gear.

at the same tiem though, lots of people screw up downshifting, and don't match revs properly.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

although you should wait until the engine is warm first. if you're coming from a stop, and driving up hill, there's quite a significant difference between running 1st and 2nd through to 6k, and shifting at 4k. at least in my car, you kind of want to stay at 3k to be in the beginning of the power band, but seeing as that's where the power band is, it's easy to slip to faster revs, and there's a drop when shifting gears of course, like even at 4k you have to shift fast.
    Hmm.. I was told to always keep it between 1 and 2 k by both of my driving teachers, and that's worked the best for me - even the sound the engine makes closer to 3k sounds alarming. Maybe different cars work in different ways. To be honest, I don't really care.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread overwhelms me with 'socionics'.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

well depends where red line is. but generally speaking, it's shifting to an easier gear so revs suddenly jump over the red line that will kill the engine, which could be switching from 4th at 3k to 1st gear. but like on my car for instance, 4th gear 3k rpm is about 60k/hour. and 6k rpm 2nd gear is about 80k/hour and the rev limiter would likely to be hit in 1st gear if switching from 4th gear.

at the same tiem though, lots of people screw up downshifting, and don't match revs properly.
    Well, from a practical standpoint, I would not do it, unless I would have cash for several cars/engines at my disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    This thread overwhelms me with 'socionics'.
    This is why I don't don't look into fridge anymore.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In the evening, in our hotel room...

LSE cousin: We're going to go out this evening, probably have dinner and dance or just listen to some live music.
    ESE: gets up and puts on her evening due.
    I: am still laying on the bed in the hotel room, just checking my messages.
    Dual cousin: (turns and looks at me once over) Get up and brush your hair.
    I: (jump out of my bed) I don't need a brush. I have very tolerable hair.
    Dual cousin: (watches me like a hawk fixing my hair and I KNOW if she doesn't like it she may comment on it)
    I: (looking dazzled as if I stepped out of a salon)
    Dual cousin: (smiles, gives me her approval)

Off we go and have dinner.

Silent conversations with a dual are wonderful.

Later on

ESE: (to my dual cousin) you really need a very patient partner, one who doesn't get offended at you being so snappy and short with them...(looks at me and smiles)
    Me: I guess I'll assume the role until she gets a dual.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

On skype...

My bohunk..."what are you doing?"
    Me..."why, honey?"
    My bohunk...."pay attention to me!!!!"
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The story of my life continues...

Me: (to my dual cousin) try this pillow for you neck, you'll sleep better because it has good support.
    Her: NO. I don't like that foam stuff. It overheats my body and makes me very uncomfortable.
    Me: This isn't the same stuff you're probably thinking of. Please try it.
    Her: No. I'm fine with my pillow.
    Me: OK

A few months later..
    Her: My husband (SLI) doesn't help me make the bed.
    Me: I'll help. On her bed I notice a comfort foam pillow and look at her. I ask...how's the pillow working out for you?
    Her: It's my favorite pillow. I can't sleep without it now.
    Me: I'm glad it helps you sleep better.

If we were dating I'm sure she would accuse me of not listening to her needs and break up with me over a pillow.
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    "moderators are not one big blob of consent."
    This is what I feel like around my SLI sometimes...

editing to explain, I feel like a big blob of consent, like, a being with no will to resist.. So he needs to be "good" for us since I don't have the will....

(I am going to see him this weekend so everything is making me think of him.)
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 11-19-2013 at 07:51 PM.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG guize, these quotes have so much to do with socionics. I learned a lot.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me: *explaining my theories about dreams and archetypes vividly, snapping my fingers and waving my hands a lot and speaking in an intensively enthusiastic tone*
    LII: You know, I can understand what you're trying to say without all the dramatics.
    Me: Just like I'd understand you without all the comedy.
    LII: But there's no me without comedy!
    Me: And there's no me without dramatics!
    LII:
    Me:
    LII:
    Me: *snaps fingers* SO ANYWAY, JUNG WROTE THAT...
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

me: how is your day going?
    iei: enshrouded in darkness, i remain optimistic

i think he might be talking about the weather but it hasnt been clarified yet

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

At lunch....the check arrives....I reach for my wallet. My LSE says "don't do that. What kind of a man do you think I am?"
    -

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

text with iei:
    me: fine evening good sir
    me: there is a juggalo party tonight
    iei: the eastern sky is beautiful right now

paraphrased conversation:
    me: do you like carl sagan?
    iei: no.
    me: haha, i thought you'd say that.
    iei: i think he's narrow minded. the outside universe is vast and incredible, but so is the universe inside.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

random conversation about ourselves:

see ((?((((fi?)))?)) : I love challenges and continuous change. To make ever new experiences is very important to me.
    (..)
    Yes, I like my jobs because they vary a lot. It´s never boring.
    (..)
    Honestly, I'm basically very jealous. But on the other hand, I am open minded to many things and always looking for new experiences. So it's perfectly fine.
    Last edited by Amber; 09-22-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We were on a trip with a larger group of people, and ended up spending the last night in someone's apartment (instead of a hostel). There were only two beds availabe (they could fit 5 people altogether), two couches, and we were 8. I was instructed to share one of the beds with an LSE. We were just about to go to sleep, when:

LSE: I'll just go make sure *his ILE best friend* has a place to sleep.
    Me: Oh?
    LSE: He was still awake when I went to brush my teeth, and I saw that the couches were occupied. Z, Y and Z are sleeping on the upstairs bed, so he's the only one awake. He might not know where he can go to sleep, so I'll go check/fix something for him.
    Me: Aw, you really go out of your ways a lot to help people.
    LSE: Well, it's just that I try to live by this principle "Do onto others as you would wish them do onto you". And when I place myself in *ILE*s position, I think I might be worried about finding a place to sleep.
    Me: I understand, though it's very much possible to follow a principle like that and apply completely different strategies in helping people, like complimenting or encouraging them or whatever. You really are exceptionally aware of others' needs. I think a lot of people would not even realise *ILE*s situation, or know what to do about it if they did.
    LSE: Yeah, like you, probably! I don't say this to be mean, but you're honestly incredibly bad at recognising even your own needs. I think it's cute.
    Me: ...Yeah, I'm not really in tune with my senses most of the time. Like, my friends have literally saved my life at least a dozen times when I've accitentally almost walked under a car when crossing a street.
    LSE: Awwe. It's super adorable though. Like, have you noticed how much I ask you if you're hungry or thirsty? I don't do that to everyone, but with you it's often really obvious that you have a need for something and are not aware of it yourself. And then you say "no" but want the stuff anyway after five minutes or so.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE like dynamic activities ...like riding motorcycles or flying planes:

Bf: I ccan't wait for you to come fly my plane with me.
    Me: ummm...that's your baby.
    Bf: no, you're my baby.
    Me: <3 I'd rather learn on something less expensive.
    Bf: there's nothing less expensive lol
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI is synonomous with being highly competitive when they want to be which is disgusting to me.

I purchased their favorite chocolate for the holidays. SEI nephew runs and grabs the only carmel in the bunch

SEI- I licked it it's MINE!!! (Announces loudly)
    ESE- I don't care I made you anf I'm not disgusted by your spit

SEI runs to the bedroom and eats it
    -

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE-Se: hey, I called you scary the other day. I wanted to apologize. I didn't realize it could be hurtful. and it's also wrong because I don't know you well enough ~
    Also, don't you dare even mention this to anyone.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So the weather in CA has gotten a bit colder and my body is not adjusting well. I feel all sorts of oddness. I keep turning the thermostat on and off. My bf walks in,

BF: What are you doing?
    Me: I can't get the room a comfortable temperature It's annoying and it feels strange. I can't tell how it is.
    BF: I'm going to set it on 70...right here, look...don't touch it.

It gets warm and cool again the following week and because of that I'm still fiddling with the temperature dial. LSE walks in and without looking at the thermostat notices that I've changed it, he walks up to it..."I'm setting this back at 70, NOW it feels right in here." Me, "how did that work? maybe you should take care of creating the comfort around here." Response, "I am. Don't touch the thermostat."
    -

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE : Knowing yourself is so hard. Even the woman who sells bread to me every morning knows more about me than I can know myself.

(ftw. who knows if it should be taken as socio-gospel-truth. maybe it's not really Ni-suggestive, but some other kind of individual endowment)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My bf's friend got into an auto accident yesterday evening and we went to rescue him. The accident was in a very dangerous part of the street. My bf parked on the other side and said "stay in the car" as he went to help. Finding that the traffic was moving fast he moved the car in front his friends. He got out again saying"in the car with seat belt in." I said "I'm worried about. ..." couldn't finish the sentance as he said "I know" so all I all the situation was cleared with out a 50 car pile up
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-17-2015 at 04:20 AM.
    -

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

advice from an ESI: "You want to be a star? Sit on top of a christmas tree."

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast