Thread: Socionics Types and Quotes

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    How to correct an ENFp:

ENFp: *peels a mango with a knife*
    ISTp: *watches* Hun, you're gonna slice off the end of your finger.
    ENFp: Hm. It's not sharp. See? *taps her fingers with the blade*
    ISTp: Dull knives are the worst. Unless they're not knives.
    ENFp: How should it be done?
    ISTp: On a cutting board?
    ENFp: Oh. *glances at the cutting board*
    ENFp: *continues on as before*
    ISTp: *continues eating his eggs*
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to correct an ENFp:

And that's why I doubt SLIs are result types.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Well, I guess it depends on how you view the results. He did make her more aware of what was going on, giving her access to the info and tools she would need, if she desired them. I think that awareness was in fact his goal.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think Result / Right / Involutionary is?
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I guess it depends on how you view the results. He did make her more aware of what was going on, giving her access to the info and tools she would need, if she desired them. I think that awareness was in fact his goal.
    Hmm, it's just that I'd say all SLIs I've met talk about the "correct" way of doing things, and only under stress or laziness will they do something just to get a result.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    What do you think Result / Right / Involutionary is?
    The only dichotomy that I have a say on is result/process. My take on result is subscribing to "the ends justify the means" or at least being susceptible to that kind of belief.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How to correct an ENFp:

But, this quote doesn't suggest that the ENFp took the Te suggestion of "how to do it better" from the ISTp. So, the ENFp doesn't follow the Te or ISTp? So, ISTp is useless in his suggestion of Te to an ENFp?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-29-2011 at 05:02 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it has to do with whether the input was desired to begin with. I'll certainly ignore advice that wasn't asked for (and plenty that was).
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only dichotomy that I have a say on is result/process. My take on result is subscribing to "the ends justify the means" or at least being susceptible to that kind of belief.
    I'd say it's something like that. I'm not entirely sure myself, but I think I understand the differences visually.

Process:____________:Result

Process types focus on the resulting developments of a situation; they see things from the perspective of definite and simple beginnings towards indefinite and complicated ends. They evolve the problem until the issue has been resolved by unfolding it.

Result types focus on the processes of a situation; they see things from the perspective of indefinite and complicated beginnings towards definite and simple ends. They devolve the problem until the issue has been resolved by packing it all together.

===

I think your situation is too limited to be able to be analyzed in and of itself itself, but because, overall, your SLI did not have the need to draw out the situation to expand upon "you're gonna slice off the end of your finger", and stopped when the point was made, is indicative of Result.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    But, this quote doesn't suggest that the ENFp took the Te suggestion of "how to do it better" from the ISTp. So, the ENFp doesn't follow the Te or ISTp? So, ISTp is useless in his suggestion of Te to an ENFp?
    No, the idea behind the quote is less about the ENFp's response and more about the attitude of the ISTp, which has an overall good effect on the ENFp. In my experience, ENFps tend to like their independence; they like the freedom to make their own decisions. If someone gave the same advice in a more pushy way she might have gone along with it. But she also would have felt pressured, which isn't a good way to keep ENFps truly happy.

Having watched their relationship for some time I see how the ISTp provides observations and advice like the above in a very instinctive way. He can't help but point out these things. And the ENFp benefits from it, very often heeding the suggestions, as a matter of fact. She's gotten a lot more practical since getting to know him.

It's a funny balance when working with ENFps (and even, to an extent, INFjs) between offering suggestions and providing freedom. It's counterintuitive sometimes and over-thinking it can make it confusing. But it works in this case and the ISTp does it fairly well.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically ENFps can be stubborn and may not accept the advice straight away but will take notice of it the next time. Suggestions need to sink in. Someone who doesn't care about whether it is done correctly NOW will win over in the long run. An ENFp usually continues to do whatever he is doing wrong in this moment to show their independence. The next time though it can be done correctly because an ENFp decided so, not because it was suggested, hence not limiting the freedom. Funny I guess if you look from the sidelines.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No Longer a Dating Site View Post
    Basically ENFps can be stubborn and may not accept the advice straight away but will take notice of it the next time. Suggestions need to sink in. Someone who doesn't care about whether it is done correctly NOW will win over in the long run. An ENFp usually continues to do whatever he is doing wrong in this moment to show their independence. The next time though it can be done correctly because an ENFp decided so, not because it was suggested, hence not limiting the freedom. Funny I guess if you look from the sidelines.
    Yep, yep. Sometimes that drives me nuts since I like seeing things done right the first time. But it's good for me to loosen up and just let things happen. ENFps help me with that. And they almost always have a good heart and good intentions and really do want things done so they work out, too, so that comforts me, haha.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, yep. Sometimes that drives me nuts since I like seeing things done right the first time. But it's good for me to loosen up and just let things happen. ENFps help me with that. And they almost always have a good heart and good intentions and really do want things done so they work out, too, so that comforts me, haha.

Yeah....

It's a struggle between having to point out that certain events don't keep reoccurring; there isn't 'always' an infinite supply of time or "next times", and the reality (and general IEE preference it seems) for there to be 'multiple ways of doing things'.

It's a very weird "counter-intuitive" take on trial and error.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No Longer a Dating Site View Post
    This is really well put.

It reminds me also of an IEE I know, in that they are exactly that way and yet they do expect to see progress over time in some regards and feel weird if it's not there. They trust their own personal intuition about how many times someone should have done something in order to 'get it' or 'master it'.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

socionics on the brain...i just overheard this in a restaurant and found myself wondering if it was some Te/Ti thing:

she: he's a really smart guy
    he: yeah, he is, but the way he says things...
    she: its like everything he says is a fact
    he: and it can't be disputed, yeah
    she: and if you contradict it he finds a way to twist things to make you look dumb
    he: yeah, i can't put my finger on it, but something just bothers me

maybe not, maybe the guy is just a jerk lol

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp, wrt ISTp fiance: He's not a nice guy, but he's a good man. Which is what I want.
    ISTp's sister: Yeah, I definitely wouldn't call him nice, haha.

ISTp, while setting up for his wedding: There will be 200 guests, which is 190 too many.
    Someone else: If it were up to [ISTp], there'd be only him and the bride and the pastor.
    ISTp: No, we'd have the parents, too. And the siblings.

Someone, while setting up tables: Do you think all 200 will come to the reception?
    ISTp: No, probably a lot of people won't come to the wedding at all. They'll probably just wake up and think to themselves, "Nahh, I don't really want to go today. Too much trouble, or... something..." I might not come...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE as IEE is walking out of earshot: "(The IEE) is such a baby"

LSI to 'disobedient person': "HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

LIE about an LSI: That's why I don't tell everything to LSI, because LSI will pretend like they know everything and force an answer/solution down my throat.

SEI: Well, I still love her a lot.

SLI: (after not talking to someone for 2 weeks) So, did you still want to do something tomorrow? It was your idea, anyway.

ESE: Well, I got (our party) lost 3 times when I was in Ohio. .... Let's go exploring!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Me: What makes an LSE vulnerable?
    LSE: Needing help with what should be basic day to day stuff.
    Me: How does that make you vulnerable?
    LSE: Because it makes us perceived as helpless. [Note. appearance and how they come off is very important to an LSE; they way they appear to others and the way their significant other behaves to appear is also important to them; they want to be perceived by others as strong and willing providers; they look outside themselves for affirmations that make them feel good about their role/positions and accomplishments and they need to be regarded for these things to feel good.]
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    LIE with Chainsaw: "You know, whenever you use a chainsaw to do basic carpentry, every cut is a "perfect cut""

Me: *Why don't you just get out a table saw and measure things... you'll actually save less time by doing things right the first time. There are too many cracks in the wall, and the chicks will be too cold...*
    just saw this! LIEs are great
    Last edited by woofwoofl; 06-27-2011 at 06:34 AM. Reason: didn't use a chainsaw to type the message out, it turned out faulty
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    LIE about an LSI: That's why I don't tell everything to LSI, because LSI will pretend like they know everything and force an answer/solution down my throat.
    This LIE person is smart
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My boyfriend: "I'm a very difficult person to be with, honey. I'm moody, depressed, and tense. My ex girlfriend called me dark and depressing and that's why it's over."
    Me: "I read emotions, if you can't show emotions than what is there for me to read? It's like you observing things that are. "
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What an awkward response

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My boyfriend: "I'm a very difficult person to be with, honey. I'm moody, depressed, and tense. My ex girlfriend called me dark and depressing and that's why it's over."
    Me: "I read emotions, if you can't show emotions than what is there for me to read? It's like you observing things that are. "

Your boyfriend sounds interesting.
    Suggests that he is indeed dark and depressing yet ends a relationship because someone mentioned this to him.
    Careful Maritsa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post

Suggests that he is indeed dark and depressing yet ends a relationship because someone mentioned this to him.
    Careful Maritsa.
    All LSE are like that except unlike my boyfriend, most LSE are emotionally immature, that means that they are insensitive and act carelessly towards people; my boyfriend evaluates his actions, behavior, him self constantly to make sure that any ethical mistakes he makes he can reverse with acting like an adult, which is apologizing.

It took me a very very long time to find an LSE this great.
    -

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    What an awkward response
    lmao, I thought that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post

Careful Maritsa.
    All LSE are like that except unlike my boyfriend, most LSE are emotionally immature, that means that they are insensitive and act carelessly towards people; my boyfriend evaluates his actions, behavior, him self constantly to make sure that any ethical mistakes he makes he can reverse with acting like an adult, which is apologizing.

I've only met a few LSEs who are dark and depressed. Some are more like jocks and kind of dumb-dumbs. Most don't have time to be depressed about things, or they make themselves busy to avoid those thoughts.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    What an awkward response
    lmao, I thought that too.

I've only met a few LSEs who are dark and depressed. Some are more like jocks and kind of dumb-dumbs. Most don't have time to be depressed about things, or they make themselves busy to avoid those thoughts.
    If they haven't shared those thought about themselves with you it usually means that they don't trust you or that they are trying to look and be perfect (their HA).
    -

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(I paraphrased it but yes this conversation actually happened)

SEI: I don't like living on my own, I bought a whole tube of cookie doe and ate half of it but it wasn't that nice and I didn't want to keep eating something bad for me if it wasn't that nice and now there's no one in in the house who will eat the things I don't like. So I squirted detergent in it and threw it in the bin.

Me: Why on earth did you do that?

SEI: Because I knew if I didn't I would of just taken it out of the bin and kept eating it. Then I thought if I still really wanted it I could probably just cut off the top bit and the rest would be OK.

Me: Your weird.

SEI: Haha yeah I know. I think i'm going to have a nap when I get home.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(a story about something mildly ' unpleasant' on a news radio)
    ESI: can we listen to music or something?
    Me: You don't like the news, do you..
    ESI: No.

part of why it works (out at times) between an Te ego and Fi ego is because, in some manner, Te egos are looking for some sort of consistency in ethical relations (ala, a 'static' ethical system), so as to measure or predict what 'progress' or 'good results' are. That may be particularly so for Te dominants. Its a matter mostly of getting the right awareness and experiences such that interacting with someone in that fashion, especially in a personal relationship can be seen as rewarding.

There's a lot of influence in terms of past baggage and misunderstandings in that regard.

I think many people are emotionally immature and not particularly well oriented to having a successful, fulfilling relationship.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE and what constitutes a "good day" : "Today was a good day. I got a lot of things done. I love being productive and useful."
    -

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTp, while setting up for his wedding: There will be 200 guests, which is 190 too many.
    Someone else: If it were up to [ISTp], there'd be only him and the bride and the pastor.
    ISTp: No, we'd have the parents, too. And the siblings.

Someone, while setting up tables: Do you think all 200 will come to the reception?
    ISTp: No, probably a lot of people won't come to the wedding at all. They'll probably just wake up and think to themselves, "Nahh, I don't really want to go today. Too much trouble, or... something..." I might not come...
    LOL, that's so me. Hahahahahaha.

Honest to god, if I ever get married, it's going to be as private and compact as possible. 200 guests? Wtf, no way.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mom, ESE: "Is he getting onto someone again? Who peed in his Post Toasties?"

Me: "Please do [wear clothing for your dance number]."
    Brother (Fe/Ti): "Nah; I'm gonna wear booty shorts and rhinestones on my boobs." (It's an inside joke.)

Sister, probable Gamma: "Some people think I'm a snob, but that's OK. It keeps away people I don't want to talk with."

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm discovering the motherly side to SLIs. Before this point in time, "motherly" was not a word I'd have immediately associated with them.

"Go to bed already!"

"Turn on the d--- lights!" (referring to my incident in the dark hallway)

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you get home alright."

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Get more sleep. Drink more water. Raise your rates."

"I have become the official non-mother mother of the household... " (referring to her caretaker tendencies toward the people staying in her home)

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te-LSE: Come look at the set of bowls I bought this morning, they are of decreasing size so you can place one inside the other! And there's also a coffee cup that fits inside the smallest bowl. Will save a lot of place in the cupboard.
    Me: *lmao*

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj: I think I tend to cause the stress and pressure under which others must perform.
    ---

Pretty typical.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj: You have to do something. That's what matters most. Otherwise you will only wonder, and it will eat at you for a while to come. There's no secret paths or methods or anything anyone else can help you with. You just have to do something. Throw a signal up. Anything. Something.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    ENFj: You have to do something. That's what matters most. Otherwise you will only wonder, and it will eat at you for a while to come. There's no secret paths or methods or anything anyone else can help you with. You just have to do something. Throw a signal up. Anything. Something.
    I don't see how this quote is in anyway relatable to ENFjs.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    I don't see how this quote is in anyway relatable to ENFjs.
    It's been written by certain ENFj.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few weeks ago I went to IKEA with a Si-LSE to get a new pillow and a blanket for myself. Once we got to the bedroom area I learned that blankets come in six different warmth ratings, three or four different types of filling and 2 or 3 different fabric materials. The pillows there have different sizes and heights, levels of softness/hardness and also different fabric materials. I had absolutely no idea what would be good and what not, so I just walked around squeezing all of them and reading descriptions for I don't even know how long, but got none the wiser. It started to get really frustrating so I asked the LSE for help.
    He had a very brief look around, picked what he thought were the best and suggested I buy them. I objected and said he didn't even try all the options and just wanted to get out of there quickly. He denied and explained how the pillow was of the type that'll adapt to my body shape. I looked at him suspiciously, squeezed it again, said it was a lot harder than my previous one and asked if it would cause muscle tension. He looked amused and said "Come on, trust me, this is the most comfortable pillow you've ever seen." I looked him in the eyes, still not convinced because he was smiling in a suspicious way. Being close to both Aqua and me he's had a fair amount of socionics forced down his throat and has a basic understanding of the functions, so he told me to "trust his Si powers". I had trouble making up a plausible response so I gave up, grabbed the pillow and we went to checkout. Apparently this pillow is the most comfortable thing I've ever owned.
    Last edited by willekeurig; 06-22-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    A few weeks ago I went to IKEA with a Si-SLI to get a new pillow and a blanket for myself. Once we got to the bedroom area I learned that blankets come in six different warmth ratings, three or four different types of filling and 2 or 3 different fabric materials. The pillows have different sizes and heights, levels of softness/hardness and also different fabric materials. I had absolutely no idea what would be good and what not, so I just walked around squeezing all of them and reading descriptions for I don't even know how long, but got none the wiser. It started to get really frustrating so I asked the SLI for help.
    He had a very brief look around, picked what he thought were the best and suggested I buy them. I objected and said he didn't even try all the options and just wanted to get out of there quickly. He denied and explained how the pillow was of the type that'll adapt to my body shape. I looked at him suspiciously, squeezed it again, said it was a lot harder than my previous one and asked if it would cause muscle tension. He looked amused and said "Come on, trust me, this is the most comfortable pillow you've ever seen." I looked him in the eyes, still not convinced because he was smiling in a suspicious way. Being close to both Aqua and me he's had a fair amount of socionics forced down his throat and has a basic understanding of the functions, so he told me to "trust his Si powers". I had trouble making up a plausible response so I gave up, grabbed the pillow and we went to checkout. Apparently this pillow is the most comfortable thing I've ever owned.
    I know who are these charming folk!!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I literally got lost in Ikea once. The maps don't work, I got so irritated. Take it from a supposed Si-ego, Ikea is shit, no offense.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I literally got lost in Ikea once. The maps don't work, I got so irritated. Take it from a supposed Si-ego, Ikea is shit, no offense.
    they have arrows on the floor here, so it's almost impossible to get lost
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast