Okay, my type has been questioned so I'll write a bit about me. Ill probably never meet you guys irl, so whatever I'm comfortable spillin.

Thing I do most is reflect. Enough so that it is almost like a hobby. I imagine probable discussions I might have with people in the future and I basically monolouge my points. I literally pace around my house for hours imagining a debate I might have with someone.

I have about four things I ponder about currently
1. Socionics
2. Politics and philosophy
3. My life, currently with a large emphasis on this SEE Im crazy about. (stfu Whitey)
4. dungeons and dragons/warhammer/larp/computer games

I often make up worlds in my head. For instance I've had this one world for awhile in which I imagine what life would be like for a society of kids in a world where all adults disappear. There's been many others. I do it alot so I thought it was relevent.

I like drawing maps of fantasy worlds and creating histories for them. I like world building. Just drawing continents and mountain ranges has like a therapeutic affect on me. Then I like populating the worlds with civilizations, races, and prominent locations.

I am also a gamer. Mostly I like strategy games and role playing games. Since I can remember I've wanted to be a god, so naturally Im drawn to games like Black and White, Fable, Total War series, Oblivion.

I must admit I do enjoy designing rules for games and assigning attributes, which I consider TiNe. I am good at it and I love it. However that is also just an attempt to bring my imaginations to life with some system that has a concrete product, so doesn't necessarily mean Im an Alpha NT.

Since a young age I've been interested in politics and such. I have a novelistic view of the world, so I've always wanted to be a main character in the plot. Naturally, the fate of the world and human race is the major storyline. The direction of civilizations and societies has always fascinated me.

I love reading. I love science fiction, fantasy, historical fiction, etc. Contemporary stuff bores me. Man I can get really deep feelings from books. Like the other day I sat down next to my library and as I looked at my books all the memories and feelings I got flooded back to me and it was oddly powerful.

I also love learning. Most of my knowledge I've gleaned on my own. Subjects of interest to me: history, philosophy, economics, astronomy, and linguistics. School bores me for the most part.

Classes I like right now: AP statistics, Ocean engineering, Medieval History (when we actually do shit. Right now me an my LIE friend just go on 16types, cuz its indp. study)

Classes I dont like: Honors precalc (LII teacher, bored to tears can only pay attention for like two seconds until I scribble socionics stuff)

I gather knowledge fairly rapidly if its in my sphere of interest and when its not, I'll often soak it up and spew it out at a later time to contribute something to a discussion.

Pure math and theoretical math mostly bore the shit out of me, and I do poorly in classes on the subjects, not because of my capability, but more of my unwillingness to concentrate on them.

Eh, yeah Im like crazy for my SEE friend. I was crazy for her long before I encountered socionics and yes she is SEE. She punched me in the balls four times today and whispered to me that she knows I like it. Thats a fun example. If its relevent I can go into more detail on our relationship.

Umm yeah if "hidden agenda" has any merit to it than it definitely applies to me. It takes me a long time to like someone, but when I do I'm borderline obsessive. There was a paragraph on wikisocion:

The individual longs for establishing stable personal relationships with other individuals based on mutual trust and understanding where deeper and private feelings and experiences can be easily shared. However, the individual lacks the initiative to establish such relationships and usually expects others to make gestures in that area, admiring those who do so. In the context of as a vulnerable function, it should be emphasized that these types especially value emotional bonds where feelings go unsaid between partners, and are simply "understood."

That is me to the T.

I can go into more detail on the above. Also I didn't even go into the super-ego elements.

Awaiting feedback.