Thread: More info about therapist

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default More info about therapist

I decided to go back to that one therapist that I think is hitting on me. Because I'm bored, and to be honest he is kinda helping me. Anyway his type:

He has a soothing voice.

But he kinda yells at you, and he's direct.

Doesn't do well in 'head games' that much, but instead always points out how objective/concrete reality is perceiving you. So either he hates his own 4-nature, or he doesn't grasp subjective reality. I think, it's the latter. He understands subjective reality all too well, that he forces himself to see how the world sees this issue, not how *you* or a few people see it, and to be honest it is pretty helpful sometimes. Though it's probably the part of him that is the most annoying to me since it reeks of Expatiness. Or something.

Gives off a lot of statements that come across as praises/criticisms, isn't that 'neutral' of a person. However, I'm quite sensitive to people buttering me up or knocking me down to get me to do something, so this doesn't work as well as when he uses reverse psychology to make me see what I'm doing might not be that good.

If you release an emotional situation via crying, he doesn't share it with you and instead remains dispassionate. However, they're usually trained to do this.

Is good at reverse psychology if he sees you being stubborn.

Is surprisingly not balanced as a stereotypical ENFp-Fi psychologist. Takes clear sides and stances on lots of different issues, which surprises me. (But I usually agree with the stances he takes deep down, so this doesn't bother me that much) Honestly, this might be a 'guy thing' as females usually see the connection between people, he views things as more or less having a legacy/mission to fulfill.

Oh and he's clearly introverted, as most therapists are.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Therapist

The rapist

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)