I decided that I'm both all rolled into one. I can do this right? Of course I can, because I do what I want.

I can use both Fi and Fe easily, and get annoyed with having to use both on occasion.

I am masochistic and enjoy Te over Ti sometimes, or maybe its the other way around. I honestly can't tell. Maybe I'm actually enjoying the Ti and the Te is just making me feel smarter but more stressed? I can't tell.

I'm sensitive to my physical surroundings yet not so much when its my own mess. I'm a slob. I put things off. I also get things done when I decide to do them, in random bursts of energy. I move things out of my way and can have a slightly intrusive aura going on in public. A lot of people are forced to notice me. OR, I blend in very well and manage to sit down as to not attract attention just based on my height. I'm pretty bad at keeping a routine to keep myself healthy, and feeding myself on time and not forgetting and such, yet i easily preach to others about doing what i can't seem to do. but i CAN eat a shit-ton of food....i can snack forever....i can eat half gallons of ice cream....but this isnt healthy either. i leave stuff everywhere and cant throw things away.

I enjoy the company of Beta's, even when they are stressful and wear me thin...its kind of like when you excersise. your muscles rip and you're very sore afterwards...but its all in effort to make the muscles bigger and stronger. thats what beta relationships feel like. and i also enjoy the company of gamma. on the outside it doesnt look like anyone is getting along but thats what is so fun about it. it isnt stagnant, its productive, its moving....its quick and witty. i dont have a metaphor for this one though.