Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: I need to share some very important information with you

  1. #1
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I need to share some very important information with you.

    Today is Saturday. That is all. <3
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  2. #2
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Today is Saturday. That is all. <3
    Nuh-uh. It's still Friday on my clock. STOP RUSHING ME!!
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  3. #3
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was gonna say! Saturday? uh, no.... then I realized you're in Australia.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  4. #4
    Linas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    533
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Today is Saturday. That is all. <3
    Show-off

  5. #5
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wtf it's fucking MONDAY you loon.

  6. #6
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    No, she is a quine.

  7. #7
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,723
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's monday. No school. No work. I have no life outside of school. I am bored.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  8. #8
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm at my desk. I finished my entire day's workload 10 minutes ago. It's 9am. I finish at 5.

    Please, kill me.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  9. #9
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    It's monday. No school. No work. I have no life outside of school. I am bored.
    Jesus, I wonder how you're gonna handle it when it's JUST work, and you're in the sad state of affairs that Bee is in.

  10. #10
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,606
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    It's monday. No school. No work. I have no life outside of school. I am bored.
    Boredom is just not knowing what to do with freedom. If you embrace freedom completely, then you will know exactly what to do.

  11. #11
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Tuesday, you mean??
    Quiet, you.

  12. #12
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,723
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Boredom is just not knowing what to do with freedom. If you embrace freedom completely, then you will know exactly what to do.
    ...says the LII who never has to worry about boredom because sitting in random locations coming up with random profound thoughts is always an option. I'm a doer. If I'm not accomplishing anything, I feel like a useless blob.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  13. #13
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,606
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    ...says the LII who never has to worry about boredom because sitting in random locations coming up with random profound thoughts is always an option. I'm a doer. If I'm not accomplishing anything, I feel like a useless blob.
    How do you know if you're accomplishing something?

    edit: and believe me, I (used to) get bored as much as anyone.

  14. #14
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,723
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    How do you know if you're accomplishing something?

    edit: and believe me, I (used to) get bored as much as anyone.
    If something is improved after I've spent time on it, I've accomplished something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Fetch me an apple. That's the spirit.
    *fetches Carla an apple from the spirit world*

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  15. #15
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    And exactly how am I supposed to eat an incorporeal apple, eh?
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •