I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How do you see me?

I'm not being type specific there, I know that many of you have your opinions of me in that regard, and I know what I know about myself. I'm wondering about something else.

Do you regard me more as open or reserved? I feel I put on facades an awful lot, in an almost instinctual manner. It sometimes comes out as mirroring or mimicry, I think I use it particularly in the early stages of knowing someone as I take in more about them, follow their reactions, find the pattern.

The other thing is, there are times when I expose more helpless parts of myself, divulge information that could put me in danger, but only really enough to throw peoples' guard down around me, as if I am then an open book, not a threat. I play dumb for the same reason. People are always easier to use when they see you as harmless.

I don't do it in a hurtful manner, it is almost explorative; a way to compare myself while partaking in a titillating game of my own, to pass the time. To make everything seem less pointless, to make things more than just going through the motions. Sometimes I just do it absent-mindedly, with very little interest, just for something to do.

These statements in themselves open me up more than I would usually allow, but I'm feeling the need for danger today. I was wondering if you all saw me as more of an open or closed book, as I think it probably influences your opinion of my type.

Go.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as much as your unabashed floaty-ness irritate me i still like you.

I think you're a very friendly person who lets others hurt her too easily.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see you as shy/emotional, and afraid to deal with that. I see you as, thinking you need to maybe put on an assertive front but deep down you are sensitive, and you need somebody to value & protect that sensitivity- you just might be attracting the wrong guys because of it.

I don't think you are complicated/layered actually. I see you, (and don't take offense to this) as basically being the typical feminine archetype that needs a rescuer. And there's nothing wrong with that, of course. =)

Your current lust for bad boys, that you explained earlier on stickam - is probably a true cry for a protector/provider.

I see your true self, as somebody that learns to be okay with this nature. I see any 'mind game' you think you're playing as a distraction because you're not really finding whatever it is you're truly desiring after.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The other thing is, there are times when I expose more helpless parts of myself, divulge information that could put me in danger, but only really enough to throw peoples' guard down around me, as if I am then an open book, not a threat.
    But in the end you're only tricking yourself, because it's clear to me that you really *are* sensitive, emotional and vulnerable and again- nothing wrong with that.

It might be better just to be completely yourself (gentle, sweet, accepting and compassionate, as well as funny), no head games or trying to manipulate others, and see where that gets you. Even though being completely you might attract some inevitable negativity, it's not always a wise thing to tell lies (even little white ones) just to protect yourself, as that is clashing with what you truly desire. (Being open and vulnerable with the right guy.)

Or what do I know? But it's worth a thought, I think.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She's clearly not dumb, but sometimes strong emotions and intellect can clash, I guess.

Also the 'acting dumber than you really are' isn't that simply how *all* women are socialized to behave? That's what I heard from women.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

you know how i see you

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are better than alot of people here who bash you about your type in this forum, Your type concern nobody but you, I see them as people who cannot leave others alone and wants to control people even.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Wow... For a Fe-PoLR you do pick up on a lot.... (Or has she said that?)
    wazzat mean??

Maybe Bee's too honest for most of us.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see you as a pretty open person - forthcoming with personal information etc, but I feel like I have to peel away the context to get at the truth. E.g. it seems to me that since typing yourself as IEI, you have been making some more Beta-esque posts. :-p Not that I think you're just putting it on, but I feel that the information you give can be misleading as far as your personality as a whole goes, because it seems like you write about yourself on a zoom setting. I mean, for example you can go on and on about a certain aspect of your personality in such a way that would make people think that it is a major part of who you are, when that may not be the case. Say for example you were currently feeling like a zucchini. I think if you were to write about those feelings, you would recall every time that you have ever felt like a zucchini and unintentionally colour your description with them, so that the final picture of you is like 50% zucchini, when it may just be a small facet of your personality. So my feeling is that you're not very aware of how your personality fits together as a whole (though you're very aware of the details). So we get a technically-accurate picture of you that isn't in proportion.

And I say all that because I relate to the way you express yourself. I want people to have a wholistic view of who I am ... and people who naturally put together the pieces correctly I can relax with. But I find myself acting more erraticly with people who don't seem to get me ... because I sense how they see me in the moment ... and if that doesn't match reality, then I try to bring forward some aspect of my personality that will balance things out. Anyway .. that's sort of how I see you acting on here sometimes.

My apologies if I'm completely off track! (c:
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm allergic to onions. That would be funny if I wasn't seriously allergic to onions. Do I have layers?

Jem I think you're spot on

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Onions. An onion would have been a good analogy because onions have layers.
    But I was meaning to represent one layer, not the whole onion. So an onion is made up of layers of zucchinis.

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What?

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    I'm allergic to onions. That would be funny if I wasn't seriously allergic to onions. Do I have layers?

Jem I think you're spot on
    So do you get the feeling we're identicals?

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. You are obviously......a carrot.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    No. You are obviously......a carrot.
    The only resemblance I bear to a carrot is the colour we share, so I find that an analogy lacking in depth.

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a Rob Schneider joke. Ugh!

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh I've never heard of the guy.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to say that all of my interactions with Bee as well as what I've observed of Bee pretty much all tell me that she's SEI.

Bee, I honestly think you're SEI and I have no idea why you're so persistent with IEI. Frankly, I'm not even sure where you get the idea.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.