Thread: Once and for all - EII or IEE?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Once and for all - EII or IEE?

I started working with another girl who's probably SEE (Se subtype) and we are in deep conflict. I thought this would help me determine once and for all what my real type is.

She sort of tries to screw me over at times but the trouble starts when I refuse to let her do that. She's been at this office for a year and thinks she owns it. She's the sort of girl that orders people around, does whatever she feels like doing, doesn't think before she says something, is in absolute need to dominate her environment and to be adored by the people around her. I really can't stand her attitude anymore and we get into serious conflict. Thing is, there comes a time when you have to do things not because you want to but because there is no other choice. She's trying to screw me over and while I could sit there and take it to not face the battle, I feel that it's not even a choice I can make anymore. I fight with her and try to be assertive with her but it always ends up being aggressive, either way I'm pretty determined that I have to stand up for myself even if it means doing things I'm uncomfortable doing like getting into confrontations. As far as our relationship - if she wasn't screwing me over with her Se I'd like her much more. For the mean time I can't stand her. So, is this EII or IEE?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither type likes Se, but I'd bet IEE would have more problems with being ordered around.

How does she try to screw you over?
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you are most likely EII.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Neither type likes Se, but I'd bet IEE would have more problems with being ordered around.

How does she try to screw you over?
    She leaves earlier than she's supposed to and leaves me to do the work and the extra hours.

I think EIIs don't like to be ordered around because orders are an Se thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    i think you are most likely EII.
    I've been really confused for a while now and I would appreciate it if you'd let me know of your reasoning because I know you have one. It's just that I'm at a point that I've lost all judgement about my type.
    Last edited by Cheesy; 12-14-2008 at 05:01 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

???

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoops sorry! i thought i responded.
    i don't actually have a very good reason; just that i could see you having an IJ temperament > EP.
    Is there hmmm....a personal essay or something that you could post?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy View Post
    She leaves earlier than she's supposed to and leaves me to do the work and the extra hours.
    Er. Why not tell your manager? At the very least demand compensation for the additional hours you're being forced to work due to her actions.

I think EIIs don't like to be ordered around because orders are an Se thing..
    In my experience I resist orders because I don't understand the reasoning behind them compared to my way, or because it was something I was already going to do and resent being talked down at.

I've been really confused for a while now and I would appreciate it if you'd let me know of your reasoning because I know you have one. It's just that I'm at a point that I've lost all judgement about my type.
    What leads you to believe you could be either of the two types? EIIs and IEEs tend to have rather different outlooks on life. not the simplest things to get mixed up, if you have any idea at all about your own personality.

Creepy-Cyclops

I started working with another girl who's probably SEE (Se subtype) and we are in deep conflict. I thought this would help me determine once and for all what my real type is.

She sort of tries to screw me over at times but the trouble starts when I refuse to let her do that. She's been at this office for a year and thinks she owns it. She's the sort of girl that orders people around, does whatever she feels like doing, doesn't think before she says something, is in absolute need to dominate her environment and to be adored by the people around her. I really can't stand her attitude anymore and we get into serious conflict. Thing is, there comes a time when you have to do things not because you want to but because there is no other choice. She's trying to screw me over and while I could sit there and take it to not face the battle, I feel that it's not even a choice I can make anymore. I fight with her and try to be assertive with her but it always ends up being aggressive, either way I'm pretty determined that I have to stand up for myself even if it means doing things I'm uncomfortable doing like getting into confrontations. As far as our relationship - if she wasn't screwing me over with her Se I'd like her much more. For the mean time I can't stand her. So, is this EII or IEE?
    This sounds like a supervisory relation gone bad, that means you would be EII.

Something more important than your type though. Start looking for other jobs: you could find yourself fired for some stupid reason so you need to make provisions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    whoops sorry! i thought i responded.
    i don't actually have a very good reason; just that i could see you having an IJ temperament > EP.
    Is there hmmm....a personal essay or something that you could post?
    Hmmm... well, nothing that would help, I babble a lot to myself but I never wright things down. I can see why IJ>EP makes sense but I can't quite convince myself of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    Er. Why not tell your manager? At the very least demand compensation for the additional hours you're being forced to work due to her actions.

In my experience I resist orders because I don't understand the reasoning behind them compared to my way, or because it was something I was already going to do and resent being talked down at.

What leads you to believe you could be either of the two types? EIIs and IEEs tend to have rather different outlooks on life. not the simplest things to get mixed up, if you have any idea at all about your own personality.
    Well, you can say this is something I have to do, I'm in the army and I'm a secretary.. It's like a forced job. I'm handling her right now on a personal level because no one cares. At this point in my life I see her as an opportunity to strengthen myself in the assertiveness area.
    I resist orders because they're annoying, and she's not my boss.
    I know that EIIs and IEEs are different. I just got mixed up somewhere along the way because I don't see myself as having the morality of EIIs or their very admirable values. I have values but I don't stick up to them or develop them nearly as much as some Fi dominants do. Fi is also about relationships and that's a really important thing for me, but I just don't know..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    This sounds like a supervisory relation gone bad, that means you would be EII.

Something more important than your type though. Start looking for other jobs: you could find yourself fired for some stupid reason so you need to make provisions.
    As I mentioned, I'm in the army, I don't have a choice but I see this girl as an opportunity to face such things, I usually run away from confrontations and I don't stand up for myself. It's about time I do.
    I would say that if anything, this is a supervisory relationship gone good because I don't let her Se trap me. I have to say that regardless of my relationship with her, she's a pretty crazy person and a trouble maker, trust me on that.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would look into types like EIE and SEE. She could also just be a strict LSI who is rigid(most likely) Contrary, EIEs don't really enforce ti as much, but can ofc be wielding with power and it's actually se that is coming off from them.
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 03-19-2024 at 03:41 PM.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

@youfloweryourfeast - you really are Se PoLR, huh? look at the last reply... how did you even find this thread?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    how did you even find this thread?
    thinks himself EII and so could do "EII" search in typing section

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really dont know how i found this like i come on here sometimes
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 12-25-2023 at 08:53 PM.