Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Delta stereotypes [INFj, ISTp, ENFp, ESTj]

Creepy-Cyclops

Default Delta stereotypes [INFj, ISTp, ENFp, ESTj]

ISTp stereotypes

Booze and Love:

*The traditional ISTp aphrodisiac appears to be 12 pints, followed by a greasy hamburger supper.

*The ISTp attempts to reassure his girlfriend by saying "Look, I told you I loved you months ago, so lets assume that I still do until I let you know otherwise"

*I'll never let my ISTp husband forget the time my sister was visiting and he bought us each a half pint. After we'd dropped her off, he asked me for the money back for her drink.

Money matters:

*Multi Millionaire ISTp businessman passes on money saving tip: "I can't see why any organisation needs to buy paperclips. Every morning you open your post, you get a letter with something clipped to it. All you have to do is take the paperclip and put it in a drawer and you'll never need to buy paperclips again."

*Apparently copper wire was invented over two ISTp's fighting over a copper penny

*Workers at Scone Palace in Scotland reacted angrily when told that the traditional free scone they enjoy with their daily tea break was to be axed in a money saving exercise, by millionaire ISTp landowner Lord Scone.

Allsorts:

Despite having survived brutal onslaught by Fe types, accusations of being lazy and tightfisted (ahem) there's still ENFp's who are suckers enough to think we're great ;-)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    ISTp stereotypes

Booze and Love:

*The traditional ISTp aphrodisiac appears to be 12 pints, followed by a greasy hamburger supper.

*The ISTp attempts to reassure his girlfriend by saying "Look, I told you I loved you months ago, so lets assume that I still do until I let you know otherwise"

*I'll never let my ISTp husband forget the time my sister was visiting and he bought us each a half pint. After we'd dropped her off, he asked me for the money back for her drink.

Money matters:

*Multi Millionaire ISTp businessman passes on money saving tip: "I can't see why any organisation needs to buy paperclips. Every morning you open your post, you get a letter with something clipped to it. All you have to do is take the paperclip and put it in a drawer and you'll never need to buy paperclips again."

*Apparently copper wire was invented over two ISTp's fighting over a copper penny

*Workers at Scone Palace in Scotland reacted angrily when told that the traditional free scone they enjoy with their daily tea break was to be axed in a money saving exercise, by millionaire ISTp landowner Lord Scone.

Allsorts:

Despite having survived brutal onslaught by Fe types, accusations of being lazy and tightfisted (ahem) there's still ENFp's who are suckers enough to think we're great ;-)
    Odd how these ISTp stereotypes are the same as Scottish stereotypes

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Odd how these ISTp stereotypes are the same as Scottish stereotypes
    Indeed! I then thought the ISTp was perhaps Scotlands national integral type, but then decided to tailor it better for largely American audience..culture thing perhaps not showing through

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've done this before...multiple times.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha! this is gold

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    hahaha! this is gold
    And quite accurate from what i've seen lately around me . Though I wouldn't say ENFp females take it that good.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, really it's not that big of a deal until they 'forget' to inform you otherwise. It gets kinda nasty then.
    IEE

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I'm pretty guilty of this as far as feelings go.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i really don't require it myself, maybe it is also a guy/girl thing. Im pretty much more interested in saying what I feel myself while not really expecting anything in return in terms of words. And while my female ENFp friends have a similar mindset they still would apreciate it from time to time and it seems to bug them , nothing they would loose sleep over but certainly something I have to listen about from time to time, makes me smile somewhat for whatever reason. All I want is to scream "Just give me a freaking ISTp in female form and stop whining"

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe i'm scottish now.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fit loch daein' dude?

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tossin wood

Even though this sounds like in the US south....
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the (distant) past I have fallen into wanting to express feelings like love in words sometimes, and trying to, but it never comes out right and feels awkward. And then it doesn't seem right anymore, and once it has been said I feel a separation where it seems like I'm now expressing things I think rather than things I feel. Then I might start questioning "love" entirely and wondering if what I was really feeling was love or if it isn't ideal enough or "ascended enough" to be love... that perhaps I don't even know what love is.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    perhaps I don't even know what love is.
    You don't. Neither do ILIs by the way. It's really sad but once in a while you get close with the help of an ExFp.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    You don't. Neither do ILIs by the way. It's really sad but once in a while you get close with the help of an ExFp.
    Wow. I don't even know what to say to that. A little harsh, don't you think?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait. I only changed my typing today! But it affects what I do and don't know about love... overnight? Hmmmmmmm.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy shit

That has to be one of the most soul crushing things I think you could ever say to someone.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Holy shit

That has to be one of the most soul crushing things I think you could ever say to someone.
    To your dual, no less!

But rest easy, IxTps, you too can love! (I might just be more lovable than Mikemex, hehe).
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-Cyclops

Sounds like Mikemex needs a hug.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

His Ixtp exes probably need therapy
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's holding you?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    What's holding you?
    He is a T type, he has no need whatsoever to hug people. Only the F types are capable of seeing that. Srsly.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    He is a T type, he has no need whatsoever to hug people. Only the F types are capable of seeing that. Srsly.
    Perhaps I could provide various logical informations on the affect and the action of the hugging. Maybe I could do that instead.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps I could provide various logical informations on the affect and the action of the hugging. Maybe I could do that instead.
    You do, because I obviously am unable to know the facts, I can only feel it intuitivly but it is innacurate.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean stuff like the release of oxytocin and such?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sit in the corner all day, moving only to use the oven in order to bake my LSE husband brownies. I'm not allowed to have feelings of my own; in fact, I don't even have facial expressions (unless, of course, you count that pained, dejected one). My goal in life is to be a human sponge for people's misery and life burdens. I have never had sex. I cannot cook, but I satiate everyone I meet with the milk of human kindness that flows continuously out of my every pore. I believe that food, water, and shelter are not necessary if one has friends. (: I thank God every day that my big, strong, caretaker LSE husband has considered me a useful project to undertake; without him, I am nothing.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    I sit in the corner all day, moving only to use the oven in order to bake my LSE husband brownies. I'm not allowed to have feelings of my own; in fact, I don't even have facial expressions. My goal in life is to be a human sponge for people's misery and life burdens. I have never had sex. I cannot cook, but I satiate everyone I meet with the milk of human kindness that flows continuously out of my every pore. I believe that food, water, and shelter are not necessary if one has friends. (: I thank God every day that my big, strong, caretaker LSE husband has considered me a useful project to undertake; without him, I am nothing.
    That is correct way of looking at things. Good thing you are living up to your potential.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sit in the corner all day, moving only to use the oven in order to bake my LSE husband brownies. I'm not allowed to have feelings of my own; in fact, I don't even have facial expressions. My goal in life is to be a human sponge for people's misery and life burdens. I have never had sex. I cannot cook, but I satiate everyone I meet with the milk of human kindness that flows continuously out of my every pore. I believe that food, water, and shelter are not necessary if one has friends. (: I thank God every day that my big, strong, caretaker LSE husband has considered me a useful project to undertake; without him, I am nothing.
    lol too much starbucks is said to kill braincells, you know. (just a joke, for any Te out there inclined to correct the misinformation hehe)

edit: and people doubt your EII'ness. Fools!

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is correct way of looking at things. Good thing you are living up to your potential.
    we all need a purpose, right?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unfortunately it depends on if there's a mess for me to wipe up, figuratively speaking. please tell me your problems so that I can puff up to maximum capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    lol too much starbucks is said to kill braincells, you know. (just a joke, for any Te out there inclined to correct the misinformation hehe)
    good thing my LSE husband can think for both of us.

edit: and people doubt your EII'ness. Fools!
    everyone has problems. i do not judge.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult
    You mean stuff like the release of oxytocin and stuff?
    Ha yeah, I think so. I take it there's seratonin involved also. I remember having a conversation with an ISTp where we were basically trying to look at love through a bio-chemical prism which looking back on it I can't help but sort of laugh at idea of it. Here's what I really think.. Hug's are good I think. Well I like hugging cuddling up watching a dvd or something. Wouldn't say I was clingy though. End of day stuff feels right or doesn't and analysing certain things is pointless, but maybe fun
    I sit in the corner all day, moving only to use the oven in order to bake my LSE husband brownies. I'm not allowed to have feelings of my own; in fact, I don't even have facial expressions (unless, of course, you count that pained, dejected one). My goal in life is to be a human sponge for people's misery and life burdens. I have never had sex. I cannot cook, but I satiate everyone I meet with the milk of human kindness that flows continuously out of my every pore. I believe that food, water, and shelter are not necessary if one has friends. (: I thank God every day that my big, strong, caretaker LSE husband has considered me a useful project to undertake; without him, I am nothing.
    It's nice to see he's working on your self esteem

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unfortunately it depends on if there's a mess for me to wipe up, figuratively speaking. please tell me your problems so that I can puff up to maximum capacity.

good thing my LSE husband can think for both of us.

everyone has problems. i do not judge.
    thinking is overrated anyway.

hey, would you come take care of my husband too? i'm only asking as a friend of course. just want you to be happy. not sure he can spare enough brain cells to think for both of you though. =/

Creepy-Cyclops

I sometimes fear there aren't enough people in the world for the humble INFj to take care of.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sometimes fear there aren't enough people in the world for the humble INFj to take care of.
    i'm hoping she'll say yes then. yes!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm hoping she'll say yes then. yes!
    Are you proposing to her in public? That might be akward for her

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thinking is overrated anyway.

hey, would you come take care of my husband too? i'm only asking as a friend of course. just want you to be happy. not sure he can spare enough brain cells to think for both of you though. =/
    of course. did you really have to ask?

don't fear; that's my job. But, thank you, you allowed me to feel something today.

awkwardness lets me "busy" myself remedying it. every awkward moment is an opportunity for me to ameliorate things.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never had sex. I thank God every day that my big, strong, caretaker LSE husband has considered me a useful project to undertake; without him, I am nothing.
    :S One would expect an LSE to be all fired up over the possibility of consumnating the relationship.

Dear god, I hope not. I have enough trouble finding any who'll open up to me as it is
    Last edited by Errant; 12-13-2008 at 11:41 AM.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm proposing on behalf of my husband. purely a business transaction. she'll appreciate that as she is attracted to extreme practicality.
    of course. did you really have to ask?
    as long as i can bring hope to that self-sacrificing heart of yours. don't worry, i'm here to help. i'll have a full list of things you can do for me coming up shortly.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    :S One would expect an LSE to be all fired up over the possibility of consumnating the relationship.
    Right

I figured I'd wait for someone else to say it so it wasn't just me saying things. I don't know if Ritella was just being overly sarcastic, but, the stereotype doesn't even hold: you don't keep your virginity after you marry, (and yes LSEs would be sexually demanding of his partner)

But, as I said, this stereotype looks more.... angst-ridden than humorous.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Right

I figured I'd wait for someone else to say it so it wasn't just me saying things. I don't know if Ritella was just being overly sarcastic, but, the stereotype doesn't even hold: you don't keep your virginity after you marry, (and yes LSEs would be sexually demanding of his partner)

But, as I said, this stereotype looks more.... angst-ridden than humorous.
    "angst ridden"? oh geez. you so project yourself onto my comments WAY too much.
    everything i say is "humorous" except for when you THINK i'm saying something about you, in which case it's "angst-ridden."
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast