Thread: Here you go

Creepy-Diana

Default Here you go.

Last edited by tereg; 05-07-2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Edited by user request

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who is hinting at EII?
    You've pretty much always struck me as ESI.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    UDP, why did you choose that particular avatar? I've read about that and it absolutely disgusts me. I don't understand why you would like that. Some sort of weird joke?
    What exactly is it? Prisoner torture?

*ponders idea for new thread*
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you're very clearly ESI.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    strrrng and Steve made weak hints.
    No, I didn't. I said 'just sayin, lol' as a joke. I don't actually care enough or have any solid case to challenge your type. Not sure why you made a thread about it, especially since they were just weak hints from two people.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's funny, I was just looking for another avatar.

UDP, why did you choose that particular avatar? I've read about that and it absolutely disgusts me. I don't understand why you would like that. Some sort of weird joke?
    Good, it should disgust you. No, I don't "like that", and it wasn't a joke.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. The Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq. Torture and prisoner abuse. I saw it on this site:

http://photosthatchangedtheworld.com/abu-ghraib/

You can read about it here as well. Anyway, I didn't find it amusing at all and I don't understand why UDP thought it made a suitable avatar. But hey, freedom of expression or whatever. Heh.
    ah yeah...protect and serve freedom in the world...how noble of them.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Because I can't sleep. And because usually when people start hinting it means they have some kind of idea in mind and I was curious to hear it. If you're just playing around, then no matter.
    I really don't have any firm opinion. Like, you seem to illustrate general gamma values, but I can't rule out Fi-INFj, just because I don't know you well enough.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can read about it here as well. Anyway, I didn't find it amusing at all and I don't understand why UDP thought it made a suitable avatar. But hey, freedom of expression or whatever. Heh.
    Things happen whether they are good or not. As I said, it was not meant to be amusing.

But after I looked at it a few times, I realize it would just seem unnecessarily depressing.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I think you're ESI. You seem strong willed and confident of your strength; I don't see you as frail or weak at all, and you have that 'fire' that I don't really see in EII's.
    Ritella has fire
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fire. But would she ever fly a plane by herself? I doubt it.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US foreign policy final exam review.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read some of the wiki article...wow is all I can say...although I won't deign to assess those people...only attempt to understand that aspect of human nature (not empathize). but they are pigs regardless. hmm let's see

Sergeant Samuel Provance from Alpha Company 302nd Military Intelligence Battalion, in interviews with several news agencies, reported the sexual abuse of a 16-year-old girl by two interrogators, as well as a 16-year-old son of an Iraqi general, who was driven through the cold night air on the open back of a truck after he had been showered and besmeared with mud in order to get his father to talk

In her video diary, a prison guard said that prisoners were shot for minor misbehavior, and claimed to have had venomous snakes bite prisoners, sometimes resulting in their deaths. By her own admission, that guard was "in trouble" for having thrown rocks at the detainees.[14] Hashem Muhsen, one of the naked men in the human pyramid photo, said they were also made to crawl around the floor naked and that U.S. soldiers rode them like donkeys

They said we will make you wish to die and it will not happen [...] They stripped me naked. One of them told me he would rape me. He drew a picture of a woman to my back and made me stand in shameful position holding my buttocks.
    Riding them like donkeys? fuck
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's almost appropriate that the ethics of prisoner torture are discussed in an ESI's type thread. Here's the chance to prove your type?
    Well, what interests me is what motivates the soldiers to do that in that setting. Visceral impulses, a sense of 'righting the wrong', a feeling of entitlement to do whatever you want to evil terrorist monsters...essentially a bunch of subjective rationalizations to exercise vicious domain. I'll let some Fi people handle the workload here though
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    strrrng's trying to win Allies affections.
    lol, nope. I don't get disturbed by much, but when I saw the picture of some soldier forcing a dude to jack off blindfolded, I felt pretty repulsed. More of an immediate reaction; I'm not big on moral judgments.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    lol, nope. I don't get disturbed by much, but when I saw the picture of some soldier forcing a dude to jack off blindfolded, I felt pretty repulsed. More of an immediate reaction; I'm not big on moral judgments.
    That you react, and then kind of retread off of taking any sort of moral stance - that's just so weird. It's like when an IEI acts very "interested" in me, and then say "oh I don't really want anything from you..." One of them, months later, after it became really clear that we were just friends, then decided to tell me that when she put her hand on my leg it WAS because she was interested in me. It's so backwards.

That's the thing about Fe, esp Fe+Ni, that really, really annoys me.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    That you react, and then kind of retread off of taking any sort of moral stance - that's just so weird. It's like when an IEI acts very "interested" in me, and then say "oh I don't really want anything from you..." One of them, months later, after it became really clear that we were just friends, then decided to tell me that when she put her hand on my leg it WAS because she was interested in me. It's so backwards.

That's the thing about Fe, esp Fe+Ni, that really, really annoys me.
    I don't know. I just think that taking some moral stance on something, as if you know, is pointless. Plus I think most moral codes are shit, and just designed for safety and an illusion of superiority and control. And I don't really care about most things, so when I see something, I just passively observe it and look at angles, without claiming anything definite (mostly). What's the point? I can't say right now whether those soldiers were wrong or not, and I don't want to spend the time and energy necessary to figure out some moral quandary atm. I just have an immediate reaction, etc. ugh I hate taking stances...indifference rules me
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Ritella has fire
    Thank you! And, fwiw, I don't see whatever that is as at all unnatural to me.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

strrrng, I hate to admit it, but I'm often indifferent as well. Not to say that I don't have morals but it's hard for me to take any sort of a strong stand especially if it has to do with someone else since I don't have all the facts. I dunno.

UDP, you should stay away from IEIs if they annoy you so much.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    strrrng, I hate to admit it, but I'm often indifferent as well. Not to say that I don't have morals but it's hard for me to take any sort of a strong stand especially if it has to do with someone else since I don't have all the facts. I dunno.

UDP, you should stay away from IEIs if they annoy you so much.
    interesting.. i think i try to force myself to not make judgments. i get the strongest reaction when someone twists around their own moral code, then I can definitely say, that was wrong.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think isfj. i used to think infj, but isfj makes more sense with your personality. i'd think infjs would be less afraid to say what they think, and you can be a little more hardnosed than i would think an infj could be.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    i think isfj. i used to think infj, but isfj makes more sense with your personality. i'd think infjs would be less afraid to say what they think, and you can be a little more hardnosed than i would think an infj could be.

yeah, this is not really a bad assessment. i think this is why i've decided ISFj > INFj. not that diana isn't sweet, but when i think of INFjs i think of someone less hardnosed and more likely to be cloying hah.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei