Thread: Feeling Analogy

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Feeling Analogy

is a colander. is a cup. Their size depends on the strength of the functions.

Large: 1, 8
    Moderate: 2, 7
    Small: 3, 6
    Tiny: 4, 5

The L that you value is above the other one. For an ESTj, a tiny cup is over a small colander. Emotions are poured in. If the cup overflows, it spills into the colander. The emotions then shoot out the sides, and everyone sees them. For an ESFj, a large colander is over a moderate cup. The emotions are poured in. Most shoot out the sides of the collander and everyone sees them. Some go through the bottom and into the cup. For an ISTp, a small cup is over a tiny colander. The emotions are poured in. The cup overflows, and the colander catches some and makes it visible. But some emotions are just lost because the cup's full and they miss the colander. Your positioning is the same as that of your business.

So what do you think?

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IF U WERE FLATENNED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N THE FOREST CUTTIN & SETTIN FIRE ALL AROUND DA TREE THAT KILLED U!
    ..__
    (| o\________
    .|rs_}_______}
    WE TRUE LUMBERJACKS
    WE JACK TOGETHER
    WE DIE TOGETHER
    send this CHAINSAW to everyone you care about including me if you care.C how many times you get this, if you get WOOD your A TRUE LUMBERJACK
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    IF U WERE FLATENNED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N THE FOREST CUTTIN & SETTIN FIRE ALL AROUND DA TREE THAT KILLED U!
    ..__
    (| o________
    .|rs_}_______}
    WE TRUE LUMBERJACKS
    WE JACK TOGETHER
    WE DIE TOGETHER
    send this CHAINSAW to everyone you care about including me if you care.C how many times you get this, if you get WOOD your A TRUE LUMBERJACK
    I like this analogy to feeling better I think.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would think that if you're dual-seeking that once the "cup" fills up, what's in it will radiate into the rest of your psyche, and then as the cup empties, you might be watching it go and wondering where you can find more, especially as its effect starts to wear off inside.