Thread: Casey Anthony : "tot mom" accused of murder

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Casey Anthony : "tot mom" accused of murder

A sociopathic nutcase... (think: female post office warlord.) A 22 year-old "tot mom" accused of murder, who partied for a month while her 2-year old daughter was "missing."

What type do you think she is?

A summary of the case:

her ex-fiance being interviewed by a man with a sweet mustache:
    Last edited by JuJu; 12-05-2008 at 03:18 AM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    A sociopathic nutcase... (think: female post office warlord.) A 22 year-old "tot mom" accused of murder, who partied for a months while her 2-year old daughter was "missing."

What type do you think she is?
    LMFAO

From some quick VI, Ti-ESTp seems like a good bet.

And yes, she is a sociopath.
    Last edited by strrrng; 12-05-2008 at 03:56 AM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    those are two different women (and probably two different sociotypes, although perhaps not far from each other on the socion.)

http://google.com/search?q=casey+anthony
    http://google.com/search?q=debra+lafave
    Oh...right...lol

Well, Ti-ESTp still seems to work.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude looks blazed out of his mind

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's looking like she's going to get the death penalty. I just can't help but think something is going incredibly wrong. I'm not one of those people who abides by her fate and then argues that society must "change" so as to avoid producing more "tot moms"... those people are hypocrites and vain. "Change" can only happen after the crime has been committed... no transformation of society will stop these kinds of tragedies from happening, short of drastic interventions and invasions of privacy.

Honestly I hope I get the chance to speak to her someday. Maybe I'll start a prison correspondence. Maybe I should correspond with many women in prison... I've been thinking about it, but I'd hate to do it while I'm living with dad. Yeah that would be a bad idea. Maybe next year.

My impression is that she is a person predicated on fear. She can't stand being afraid and instead of denying her fear she tries to destroy the source of it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then it sounds like you've got your work cut out for you, reformer liberal. Get yourself a post office box if you can't wait to begin saving the ladies of the criminable world.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    It's looking like she's going to get the death penalty. I just can't help but think something is going incredibly wrong. I'm not one of those people who abides by her fate and then argues that society must "change" so as to avoid producing more "tot moms"... those people are hypocrites and vain. "Change" can only happen after the crime has been committed... no transformation of society will stop these kinds of tragedies from happening, short of drastic interventions and invasions of privacy.

Honestly I hope I get the chance to speak to her someday. Maybe I'll start a prison correspondence. Maybe I should correspond with many women in prison... I've been thinking about it, but I'd hate to do it while I'm living with dad. Yeah that would be a bad idea. Maybe next year.

My impression is that she is a person predicated on fear. She can't stand being afraid and instead of denying her fear she tries to destroy the source of it.

You ignore me but are more than willing to talk to prison bitches.
    What the fuck.