Thread: IEI-SEE Semi-duality relations (INFp & ESFp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEI-SEE Semi-duality relations (INFp & ESFp)

Yikes. I have a SEE 'friend' who I hang out with in a gang of people, and I really like her and randomly when we talk we get on really well. But the thing is, is that I never know what to say to her! And its frustrating because I am so shy, & she kind of like isn't that talkative...well she tells me a lot of things, and then its like we don't talk much and I am like -ooohhhh what can I say?!-.

So is this a semi-dual thing or an IEI thing? I always find it so hard to talk to people, up to the point where I think I have lost my 'fairly good' social skills!! And this doesn't just happen with people I don't know, it also happens in close relationships, like I pull away and I try to stop pulling away and to just keep on interacting like normal but its like I totally freeze up and I don't know what to say! I sub-consciously pull away from people =/ and I don't even know why.

Oh lol. Sorry, this is so crazed, but what can I say? Why do I do this push and pull thing (insecurity?)? And what is your opinion on any of this? And how do you find semi-dual relations in the start?

<3 Thanks !

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whenever I'm with my SEE friend, she usually does most of the talking and I like it that way. hehe Yeah, I can freeze up, not just with her but with anyone. Thing is to learn good questions to ask to keep THEM talking. I love to listen, I'll listen to anyone... (shhh, don't advertise this too widely)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly didn't realise INFp's ever felt this way.. Interesting
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    I honestly didn't realise INFp's ever felt this way.. Interesting
    Oh really ?

How did you think we felt about this?