Thread: IEI-SEE Semi-duality relations (INFp & ESFp)

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEI-SEE Semi-duality relations (INFp & ESFp)

Yikes. I have a SEE 'friend' who I hang out with in a gang of people, and I really like her and randomly when we talk we get on really well. But the thing is, is that I never know what to say to her! And its frustrating because I am so shy, & she kind of like isn't that talkative...well she tells me a lot of things, and then its like we don't talk much and I am like -ooohhhh what can I say?!-.

So is this a semi-dual thing or an IEI thing? I always find it so hard to talk to people, up to the point where I think I have lost my 'fairly good' social skills!! And this doesn't just happen with people I don't know, it also happens in close relationships, like I pull away and I try to stop pulling away and to just keep on interacting like normal but its like I totally freeze up and I don't know what to say! I sub-consciously pull away from people =/ and I don't even know why.

Oh lol. Sorry, this is so crazed, but what can I say? Why do I do this push and pull thing (insecurity?)? And what is your opinion on any of this? And how do you find semi-dual relations in the start?

<3 Thanks !

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    Seer
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Don't be insecure about it, I think it's an IEI thing. I've never been one to really say much. I'm not good with words; verbally expressing my thoughts and feelings or just talking in general has always been an effort for me. That's why I generally prefer people that do talk a lot, while I usually listen in and ask questions.

My best friend is SEE and sometimes she'll call me up at night and talk, and talk until she passes out. It's almost like she doesn't want to be alone in her own head during the final hours before she goes to sleep. Another SEE friend of mine used to do the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whenever I'm with my SEE friend, she usually does most of the talking and I like it that way. hehe Yeah, I can freeze up, not just with her but with anyone. Thing is to learn good questions to ask to keep THEM talking. I love to listen, I'll listen to anyone... (shhh, don't advertise this too widely)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly didn't realise INFp's ever felt this way.. Interesting
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    I honestly didn't realise INFp's ever felt this way.. Interesting
    Oh really ?

How did you think we felt about this?