Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: I'm becoming Bi-quadral

  1. #1
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I'm becoming Bi-quadral.

    Fuck it. Why not? It will match my sexuality.

    Forgive me?
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You mean Beta-Quadral?

    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Caution: Beta is a dangerous mix of stark nihilistic realism and obscurely motivated unbridled idealism. Use at your own risk.

    Do you feel too romantic and wistful for the crazy normal people, but too jaded and realistic for the happy innocent people? If so you very well may be Beta.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  4. #4
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Fuck it. Why not? It will match my sexuality.

    Forgive me?

    Then you should've said your two current quadras. On the record, you still haven't become a biquadratic person. Off the record, now you can spy for alphas in beta, or for betas in alphas, or both: lure them all
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  5. #5
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mentally unstable Alpha/Beta IxFP-Fe seeks similarly damaged ILE-SLE crossbreed for communal crying and possible fun times.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I say go for it, especially if you can have a threesome with a beta and alpha, male and female, it will work out well in the end for you

  7. #7
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IMO you're a good example of SEI
    INTp

  8. #8
    Suomea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    1,054
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Mentally unstable Alpha/Beta IxFP-Fe seeks similarly damaged ILE-SLE crossbreed for communal crying and possible fun times.
    LOL
    Suomea

  9. #9
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  10. #10
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    I don't understand where IEI is coming from?

    Well, you know, every type comes from sexual reproduction, since we are mammals.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  11. #11
    Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    entp
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *throatfucks bee*
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

  12. #12
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mephisto
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  13. #13
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I honestly don't know what to say to that..?
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  14. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are stuck between SEI and IEI? Here's a question: Do you like being touched/caressed by others? IEIs do have some limited capacity for it, while SEIs have a huge capacity for it, their duals usually resembling big babies that constantly need to be hugged and cared for.

  15. #15
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Touching creeps me the fuck out.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  16. #16
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZTCrawcrustle View Post
    You are stuck between SEI and IEI? Here's a question: Do you like being touched/caressed by others? IEIs do have some limited capacity for it, while SEIs have a huge capacity for it, their duals usually resembling big babies that constantly need to be hugged and cared for.
    I don't know that this is always true. I know an SEI who doesn't do a lot of touching, even with his family (of his own admission). He's Si subtype. He's older but still. I don't think this "rule" always works. I like touching but only on my terms, when I'm in the mood, etc. and NEVER by someone I'm not pretty darn close to.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  17. #17
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I don't know that this is always true. I know an SEI who doesn't do a lot of touching, even with his family (of his own admission). He's Si subtype. He's older but still. I don't think this "rule" always works. I like touching but only on my terms, when I'm in the mood, etc. and NEVER by someone I'm not pretty darn close to.
    Yeah - I'm not a real touchy-feely person either. I mean it's not so much that I'm picky about the quality of it lol, but the context has to be right. Especially when I'm stressed, someone can just brush past me, and it feels jarring - like an electric shock. Sort of like hearing a song that you like suddenly blasted into your ear without warning. On the other hand, I like initiating. It's the most genuine way I show affection.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I mostly went off the fact that ILEs love to be touched, caressed, and cuddled. It is how I figured out I'm not an ILE. An LII dean that I met needed to touch my hand every minute that we were having the discussion. That was really irritating. SEIs would be much more open to it.

  19. #19
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZTCrawcrustle View Post
    I mostly went off the fact that ILEs love to be touched, caressed, and cuddled. It is how I figured out I'm not an ILE. An LII dean that I met needed to touch my hand every minute that we were having the discussion. That was really irritating. SEIs would be much more open to it.
    no offense, but that's a bad way to type yourself. This sort of thing could be chalked up to individuality, not type. I mean, there's probably a truth there, generally speaking. But you have to leave space for people to be themselves.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is not a bad way to type myself. It is how I noticed I hate having all Si things mentioned to me.

  21. #21
    Ritella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at your feet
    Posts
    2,092
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah, i agree with redbaron. i haven't noticed that IEIs particularly dislike being touched.
    the claim seems a bit far-fetched.
    and bee, i still think SEI fits you better.
    EII; E6(w5)

    i am flakey

  22. #22
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Caution: Beta is a dangerous mix of stark nihilistic realism and obscurely motivated unbridled idealism. Use at your own risk.

    Do you feel too romantic and wistful for the crazy normal people, but too jaded and realistic for the happy innocent people? If so you very well may be Beta.
    Shut the fuck up, Gilly. Stop aggrandizing your neighboring quadra. Yours truly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto
    *throatfucks bee*
    I literally laughed my fucking ass off when I read this. +1000

  23. #23
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Yeah - I'm not a real touchy-feely person either. I mean it's not so much that I'm picky about the quality of it lol, but the context has to be right. Especially when I'm stressed, someone can just brush past me, and it feels jarring - like an electric shock. Sort of like hearing a song that you like suddenly blasted into your ear without warning. On the other hand, I like initiating. It's the most genuine way I show affection.
    Sorry, I was a little blunt and vague earlier. I agree with this statement. I mean sure, I like hugs, but I don't like being 'clung' to. And strangers...eww. This reminds me of those people you occasionally meet and barely know that come up to you upon meeting are are all "Oh hello darling! Kiss, kiss, hug." Like you are best friends and just love each other to death and are 'lunching ladies' or some crap. It's so saccharin sweet. I seriously want to punch them or tell them to fuck off, usually I just smile, get a feeling of utter distaste and try to get the hell away and into a more interesting group with people I can connect with without the forced 'love'.

    What type would be most likely to act like this? Maybe ESE>SEE? I'd say SEE would pull it off more genuinely. Anyway yeah.

    As for being in a partner situation, I really enjoy hugs and the idea that someone feels secure enough to be emotionally open, but if a partner wanted to hug me all the time and go on and on about insecurities I would probably have to kill them.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  24. #24
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Sorry, I was a little blunt and vague earlier. I agree with this statement. I mean sure, I like hugs, but I don't like being 'clung' to. And strangers...eww. This reminds me of those people you occasionally meet and barely know that come up to you upon meeting are are all "Oh hello darling! Kiss, kiss, hug." Like you are best friends and just love each other to death and are 'lunching ladies' or some crap. It's so saccharin sweet. I seriously want to punch them or tell them to fuck off, usually I just smile, get a feeling of utter distaste and try to get the hell away and into a more interesting group with people I can connect with without the forced 'love'.

    What type would be most likely to act like this? Maybe ESE>SEE? I'd say SEE would pull it off more genuinely. Anyway yeah.
    I think SEE, from my experience. This ESE I know does sometimes with me, but we're good friends ... and it's in an over-the-top parodic way. But I completely agree. I can't stand that sort of thing. Air kisses and what not. lol
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  25. #25
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Sorry, I was a little blunt and vague earlier. I agree with this statement. I mean sure, I like hugs, but I don't like being 'clung' to. And strangers...eww. This reminds me of those people you occasionally meet and barely know that come up to you upon meeting are are all "Oh hello darling! Kiss, kiss, hug." Like you are best friends and just love each other to death and are 'lunching ladies' or some crap. It's so saccharin sweet. I seriously want to punch them or tell them to fuck off, usually I just smile, get a feeling of utter distaste and try to get the hell away and into a more interesting group with people I can connect with without the forced 'love'.

    What type would be most likely to act like this? Maybe ESE>SEE? I'd say SEE would pull it off more genuinely. Anyway yeah.

    As for being in a partner situation, I really enjoy hugs and the idea that someone feels secure enough to be emotionally open, but if a partner wanted to hug me all the time and go on and on about insecurities I would probably have to kill them.
    Hugging is probably the most genuine way you can show someone you care about them, male or female. Of course, you use a different style hug on each, with varying levels of intimacy. Just wait for the book I'm writing on it.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  26. #26
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Will there be applesauce and cookies contained within those pages too? Sounds like fun.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  27. #27
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I suppose there will be, free for all comers.

    heheh.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  28. #28
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    Hugging is probably the most genuine way you can show someone you care about them, male or female. Of course, you use a different style hug on each, with varying levels of intimacy. Just wait for the book I'm writing on it.
    Kam, my feelings towards you alternate between finding you wonderfully endearing and sweet to making me want to gag and throw-up. Sometimes I feel both at the same time and it causes me confusion.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  29. #29
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    3,535
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think they call that love.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  30. #30
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    No. It just sounds infantile and kinky.
    hmm, I thought infantile and kinky WAS love to alphas.

    just teasin'.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  31. #31
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    hmm, I thought infantile and kinky WAS love to alphas.

    just teasin'.
    It is love to me, so represent!
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •