Thread: OKCupid dating persona test

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OKCupid dating persona test

Yes, we've already done this one. It's been a while though.

http://www.okcupid.com/online.dating.persona.test
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My results:

The Maid of Honor

Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLM)

Appreciated for your kindness and envied for all your experience, you are The Maid of Honor.

Charismatic, affectionate, and terrific in relationships, you are what many guys would call a "perfect catch"--and you probably have many admirers, each wishing to capture your long-term love. You're careful, extra careful, because the last thing you want is to hurt anyone. Especially some poor boy whose only crime was liking you.

We've deduced you're fully capable of a dirty fling, but you do feel that post-coital attachment after hooking up. So, conscientious person that you are, you do your best to reserve physical affection for those you respect...so you can respect yourself.

Your biggest negative is the byproduct of your careful nature: indecision. You're just as slow rejecting someone as you are accepting them.

Your exact female opposite:
    Half-Cocked

Random Brutal Sex Dreamer

Always avoid: The False Messiah (DBLM), The 5-Night Stand (DBSM), The Vapor Trail (RBLM), The Bachelor (DGSM) Consider: The Gentleman (DGLM), someone just like you.

Other than the bit about being slow to accept someone, it sounds about right.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, my results a few years ago were The Peach, or the Random Gentle Love Master. I'd rather be deliberate than random, so that's good. I'm in a MUCH better place in my life now than I was then, too.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post

Does it look like someone's trying to strangle (or at least restrain/abduct) her to anyone else? It's like a scene from a horror movie or something. Creepy hands coming out of a wall. Never mind.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it look like someone's trying to strangle (or at least restrain/abduct) her to anyone else? It's like a scene from a horror movie or something. Creepy hands coming out of a wall. Never mind.
    They're trying to steal her flowers.

I scored RGLD. In the past I've gotten that and DGLD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The Boy Next Door

Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You're looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it's sweet.
    We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you've had some things not work out before, so what.
    On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you're often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You're the typical "nice guy:" without just a touch of cockiness, you're doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.
    More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not.
    Your exact male opposite:
    The 5-Night Stand

Deliberate Brutal Sex Master
    Always avoid: The Nymph (DBSD)
    Consider: The Maid of Honor (DGLM), The Peach (RGLM)

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Slow Dancer

Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer
    Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.
    While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

The Hornivore

Random Brutal Sex Master

Always avoid:
    The Battleaxe (DBLM)
    Consider: The Maid of Honor (DGLM), The Sonnet (DGLD)
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was "The Sonnet."

And I know this wasn't the question, but I actually tried their dating site and met 2 ESTPs and 2 INFPs.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genghis Khunt

Random Brutal Sex Master (RBSM)

So you are Genghis Khunt: master of man, bringer of pain--riding your way to conquest after conquest.
    Your sexual avarice is legendary. You've already had an unusually high amount of experience, and, still you look for more. You intimidate many. You make no apologies.
    Personality-wise, you're carefree and relatively easy-going. You don't plan things out ahead of time; you tend to live in the moment. Of course, this can cause some damage when the moment happens to include a screaming orgasm with his younger brother. Hence the 'brutal' tag we've given you.
    But you know what, take five seconds to lock the doors, and you'll be fine. There's nothing wrong with a little sex, or a whole lot.

Always avoid: The Slow Dancer (DGLD)
    Consider: The 5-Night Stand (DBSM), The Hornivore (RBSM), The Playboy (RGSM)
    lol...personally, I'd like to read everyone's answers to the questions on the last few pages...that'd be interesting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    They're trying to steal her flowers.
    Lol... Maybe I'm being slow in just realizing this, but do you think that's supposed to represent someone trying to "deflower" her?

I pity your souls

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nah, cause then she'd be a Dreamer instead of a Master
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, but she's hiding the flowers from them, she's not letting them have her flowers.

I pity your souls

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

De KleuterSpontane Meedogenloze Liefdes Dromer (SMLD)

dutch version?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, but she's hiding the flowers from them, she's not letting them have her flowers.
    Should she?

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Always avoid: The Slow Dancer
    Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    The Slow Dancer
    ?
    SEE

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Window Shopper.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But she's also winking.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, oh man.

The Priss
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You're highly perceptive, and confident in your judgments. You'd take brutal honesty over superficiality any time--your friends always know where they stand with you. You're completely unfake. Don't tell me that's not a word. You're also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you're pregnant. LOL. Though you're inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it's not as one of mass destruction. You're choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you're really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.
    As much as I wouldn't want to be called a priss, the description is really accurate. (Well, I don't know how many guys fall for me "hard" but whatever. I know that's just the site trying to make me feel good about myself.)
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

Last man on the earth lol
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You're a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it's likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You've had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there'll be much more to come.

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you're especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who'll love you back with equal fire, and someone you've grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you're drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.
    This description is so-so. I get crushes, but I don't act on them b/c I'm pretty good at realizing when my attraction will last for only 30 seconds and not to put too much stock in infatuation.

"Your ideal match is someone who'll love you back with equal fire, and someone you've grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you're drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs."

This is probably true. But the likelihood of a guy being in close enough proximity long enough for me to 'grow to love him slowly' uuuhhh...hmmm... that just doesn't sound likely.
    IEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    But she's also winking.
    I think that's her "watchfulness" or something. (It would probably look pretty strange if she had both eyes open and one of them was looking behind her and the other in front of her. )
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL at some of these descriptions.

From "The 5-Night Stand"
    "The secret of your success? Every nice person has an instinct to fix the broken dirtbag within you. Women especially have this instinct, because deep down they want their sons to be evil, a genetic advantage."

From "Last Man on Earth"
    "To top things off, when you do find your way into a relationship, you tend to be a dick somewhere down the line and fuck it all up.
    There's a small, but negligible, chance we're wrong. In any case, your friends find your shit hilarious. There's nothing cooler than a dude reducing himself to human rubble."

From "The Peach"
    "You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him."
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your results are in! , you are...
    The Priss
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)
    Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You're highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You'd take brutal honesty over superficiality any time--your friends always know where they stand with you. You're completely unfake. Don't tell me that's not a word. You're also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you're pregnant. LOL. Though you're inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it's not as one of mass destruction. You're choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you're really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

The Playstation
    Random Gentle Sex Master

ALWAYS AVOID: The Playboy (RGSM), The Loverboy (RGLM)

CONSIDER: The Manchild (RBLD)
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Creepy-

The Window Shopper
    Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You're a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it's likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You've had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there'll be much more to come.

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you're especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who'll love you back with equal fire, and someone you've grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you're drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.

The Stiletto

Deliberate Brutal Sex Master
    Always avoid: The Hornivore (RBSM)

Consider: The Gentleman (DGLM), The Loverboy (RGLM), The Boy Next Door (RGLD)
    I'm not sure how much I agree w this description... like TinyDancer, I tend to know that those mini-crushes are going to fade in about 12 seconds, so I generally ignore them.

I do agree w the part about needing to grow to love someone slowly, though, if only so I know the first rush won't fade away as tends to happen for me... things don't work out well when I jump into things quickly but I won't get into that here, haha.... And yes, self-absorption and pessimism frustrate/anger/repel me like almost nothing else.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm feeling a bit odd here....someone else get Genghis Khunt...please?

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

self-absorption and pessimism frustrate/anger/repel me like almost nothing else.
    You know, that line in the description almost doesn't make any sense anyway - who looks at a guy and goes, "He's selfish. That is HAWT." Let me be your doormat. PLEASE.

IEE

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    You know, that line in the description almost doesn't make any sense anyway - who looks at a guy and goes, "He's selfish. That is HAWT." Let me be your doormat. PLEASE.

I know girls who seem to think it's cute. They think those guys are, you know, "deep" and whatever else.... I think they're just a bit pathetic.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahahaha, ohhhhh truth.

The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you're the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don't seem to take yourself too seriously, and that's refreshing. You aren't uptight; you don't over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn't a top priority--a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven't had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You're very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You're out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.

The Dirty Little Secret - Deliberate Gentle Sex Master

Always avoid: The Bachelor (DGSM)

Consider: The Vapor Trail (RBLM)
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Playboy

Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSM)

Clean. Smooth. Successful. You're The Playboy.
    You're spontaneous, and your energy is highly contagious. Guys therefore find you fun to be around, and girls find you compelling. You have lots of sex, and you manage it all without seeming cheap or being hurtful. Well done. You probably know karate, too.
    It's obvious to us, and probably everyone else, that you're after physical rather than emotional relationships, but you're straight up with potential partners. And if a girl you want isn't into something casual, it's no big deal. You move on. BEFORE sleeping with her. Usually. At least you try to. Such control is rare.
    If you're feeling unfulfilled, maybe you should raise your standards. New conquests will only be satisfying if there's a possibility of rejection.
    The Mixed Messenger

Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer
    Always avoid: The Playstation (RGSM)
    Consider: The Dirty Little Secret (DGSM), The Nurse (RGSD)

I must admit though... I don't know karate.

I do think i've changed a lot though, but since it asked about my past so i went with that...lol.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the last time I got this I got the "last man on earth" which I think is RBSD. Now I think I would probably get RBSM, whatever that is.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maid of teh Honor yo....but it changes

maybe i should take it again
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Last man on the earth lol
    O_o

Did it again, still teh maid of honor >_>
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    O_o

Did it again, still teh maid of honor >_>
    same as Peter and I (though he got the male version of it, of of course)
    SEE

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj = The Priss? lol
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

same as Peter and I (though he got the male version of it, of of course)
    thats because we are superior to all other non-maids of honor and non-male versions of maids of honor
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calenwen View Post
    ISFj = The Priss? lol
    Haha, Apparently.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calenwen View Post
    ISFj = The Priss? lol
    peter's gentle, not brutal

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    thats because we are superior to all other non-maids of honor and non-male versions of maids of honor
    lol
    SEE

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

peter's gentle, not brutal

lol
    Well, three out of four, then.
    John Muir

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast