Thread: Videologs - Training ground for socionists!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Videologs - Training ground for socionists!

World is changing....
    There are a lot of videologs around and a lot of the protagonists in these videologs do present themselves authentically over MULTIPLE videos. You get to see various sides of the person. The videos give tons of visual information. You also get to learn about what's important for that specific person. You get to see a lot of their attitudes towards various subjects.

So.... why isn't this used in socionics more? Isn't it better to give a link that demonstrates certain characteristics?

For example, what is obvious in the following video:
    http://garyvaynerchuk.com/2008/08/12/better-than-zero/
    What does a socionist sees right away?

Do you have clear examples of certain types in videologs?
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, this is good practice. When trying to figure out famous people's types, I always look for videos, and in typing individuals, I ask for videos now instead of having long correspondences. Then I do video chats. It's a changing world, and it's becoming a lot easier to identify types at a distance.

Based on one viewing of that video, I would guess SEE. His main message is that the key to success is "hustling your face off." His approach to time management and establishing priorities is basically to attack everything at once.
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Based on one viewing of that video, I would guess SEE. His main message is that the key to success is "hustling your face off." His approach to time management and establishing priorities is basically to attack everything at once.
    Here is another example, completely different style... still consistent during the videos he has:
    http://blog.mixergy.com/tribal-leadership/

These guys try to be authentic, they try to produce something and I was thinking that because is a videolog you get to see good and bad (not so good) products alike... and you get to see more of the same...
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love