Thread: What type is easiest for you to identify IRL?

Creepy-

Default What type is easiest for you to identify IRL?

What type is easiest for you to identify in real life?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI without a doubt. It's just so obvious.
    IEE after I have a conversation with them.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    ILI without a doubt. It's just so obvious.
    IEE after I have a conversation with them.
    What about us stand out to you?

Creepy-

For me it seems to be easiest to spot ILE's - their Ne just jumps out at me. You would think this would be the same w IEE's, but alas... either I run into fewer of them on a regular basis, or they are more difficult to spot.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    What about us stand out to you?
    You just TOTALLY get me. It's like having a conversation with myself or....my mirror!
    You speak my language, share my values, think like me, get my humor. It's just so so obvious.
    It's even better than with INFJs, which can be weird and painfully awkward, because ENFPs will take on the extroverted role and deal with more of the Fe stuff and Se awareness of surroundings, which is good for me. I also really like how social you are bc. then I can basically latch onto the extravert and be essentially antisocial. I have this habit of knowing people only through my 1 highly extroverted best friend. it's actually rather pathetic.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You mean what type is the easiest for me to notice? Probably ESE for sure. I think you notice your supervisor and conflictor very well in social situations.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    You just TOTALLY get me. It's like having a conversation with myself or....my mirror!
    You speak my language, share my values, think like me, get my humor. It's just so so obvious.
    It's even better than with INFJs, which can be weird and painfully awkward, because ENFPs will take on the extroverted role and deal with more of the Fe stuff and Se awareness of surroundings, which is good for me. I also really like how social you are bc. then I can basically latch onto the extravert and be essentially antisocial. I have this habit of knowing people only through my 1 highly extroverted best friend. it's actually rather pathetic.
    Makes sense. The looking into the mirror thing can be very cool because although it's like looking at yourself, you see yourself from a slightly different angle. I actually tend to be drawn to introverts, probably for the same reasons you're drawn to extraverts. I usually feel more comfortable around them, like I can be myself and not worry about competing with someone else (not that this is a conscious process, but I do think it happens). I'm not the most highly extroverted person out there, not by far, but what you say here is also true IME (but in reverse of course, like a mirror ).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me, it's the types in my own quadra, with the Alpha SFs coming first and then the Alpha NTs. After that it's the opposing quadra (Gamma in my case). And finally, persons in the neighboring quadras are the most difficult for me to type (with some being easier than others).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of 'em. I got no typing chops. Even my closest friends.
    I get caught up in *why* people act the way they do. Is that Te-ego, Te-creative, or is the person compensating for a lack of Te? Are they acting this way because of some dynamic in the environment or our relationship, or does it reflect their core preferences? I've talked to different people on the forum about this, and the generalized response is: the person's behavior will average out, and over time and if they trust you, you'll get the gist. But I don't read people that well, so when I think about my friends, their concept in my head is a complex tangle of associations that doesn't boil down to aspects or elements.
    I would have to ask them pointed questions about their preferences before making specific conclusions. I've even tried laboriously reading all 16 type descriptions with one person in mind. But to date, the only people I'm certain about are myself, my ex-husband, and my current SO. And I'm even willing to question those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have no trouble identifying betas and deltas. I think current fashion trends favor certain expressions of type in my area. sounds vague and it definitely is, but it works for me with to a degree of certainty above 70%.
    asd

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alpha SFs and male SLEs.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male alpha NTs, no contest. They all have baby faces.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Male alpha NTs, no contest. They all have baby faces.
    I have a beard (at least, for the moment). Actually, I've also noticed a lot of ILEs have beards. Minus you, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    I have a beard (at least, for the moment). Actually, I've also noticed a lot of ILEs have beards. Minus you, of course.
    Yeah, a lot of ILEs have beards to hide their baby faces

I should grow a beard.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.