View Poll Results: Would you ever kill anyone?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Why not?

8 25.00%
  • If the feeling struck.

4 12.50%
  • Only for kicks.

2 6.25%
  • Maybe, if I were dared or for a reward of some kind.

2 6.25%
  • Probably not.

11 34.38%
  • Already have.

5 15.63%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Would you ever kill someone?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I'm flexible but not that flexible.
    Re: the question.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...earning-Styles

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I swear Mcbain. Arendee and you are the same shit responding to me with likes. “Hi my name is mcbain. I put the name mcbain in my avatar because I’m so fucking stupid that I might forget it. I'm the dumbest 16type member ever.” Pompousness amuses me. Arendee thinks he looks like a supermodel and that people "hated" on him because he has charisma. Only problem with that is, in real life, people react positively to good-looking, charismatic people. Like Arendee, you have nothing worth being jealous of. By all indications, you don’t have a hot girlfriend. You aren’t a multi-millionaire. You don’t fuck supermodels. You bring nothing to the table in terms of the shit people typically get jealous of. You’re just a vain motherfucker. That's why you pompous doves amuse me. Open your fuckin' eyes. Goodlooking charismatic people get a shitload of friend requests and a ton of visitor messages. You get picked on because you’re a person that’s not good-looking, doesn’t have charisma, and deosn’t have brains, but nevertheless manages to kid himself into believing the opposite. Those opposing elements in combination indicate your desire (and ripeness) for psychological torture.

Hehehe. Go pull a pity me farewell thread where you cry about how you’re not wanted here any more. In the end, all guys like you have left to bank on, after I get through with you, is pity. No pity from me, though. That’s why I’ll mind fuck my kid when he's young, so he’s not waving hot dogs and having head spasms later on in the public eye like some limp-wristed daisy sniffer. Truth be told: if I had a kid and my kid ever turned out like you mcbain, I would disown him. Too bad I wasn’t admin of this place. Mistyped people like you bring down the quality of discussion. No insight is gained into your self-typing because your self-typing is wrong. I would deal with guys like you real easy. Month to fall in line with your right type. End of every month the mistyped undesirables like yourself would be systematically purged. That’s the only legitimate function of moderation. Bottom line Mcpain-in-the-ass: go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on.
    Gosh, @Azure Flame really left a number on you little guy -- don't worry he'll be back just have hope -- true love knows no reason, boundaries, or distance.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Correction: DJA is a rich supermodel waving a hotdog not just a supermodel.

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Laughing View Post
    I Do the Clowns in Different Voices.
    That's always a talent.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I swear Mcbain [...]

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Ath you were more honest when you simply said that you don't like me sexualizing so much, rather then trying to pinpoint some psychological neurosis on me that I don't actually have. =( but... you're so cute and nerdy and harmless. so all is forgiven, I suppose.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234