Thread: What is unhealthy SLE/ESTp like?

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What is unhealthy SLE/ESTp like?

I'd stick this in Beta, but it is rather dead as of late so...hi !

What is an unhealthy SLE capeable of? I know one, and everytime hes around, I get this sick nervous feeling...also I was wondering if I could help this unhealthy SLE, what effect does a dual have on an unhealthy dual?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unhealthy SLEs are kinda similar to unhealthy SEEs, see my post in the "are all SEEs whores thread
    INFp-Ni

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! That's an excellent awnser on the SEE thread, thanks !

Oh dear, I wish I could help these people, I know an unhealthy SEE too, but as they don't like talking about these vulnerable things I don't see how to make it better, I will just let my SEE know that I care for her and that she matters to me and hopefully she will open up some day and I can maybe help her heal a little bit =/.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

dinki, don't you have something better to do

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then trying to understand, to help people and to find Duals?

Nope!

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They're paranoid and aggressive, lashing out on others to cover up their own weaknesses but they still sound pretty whiny. Very unhealthy SLEs are actually at the highest risk for self-cutting imo. (Ironically you might attribute that behavior to another type, but SLEs are the ones that would do it the most I think.) I view it as sort of a self-hatred about their own narcissism. I know a few SLE gay men that are this way.

They also tend to go on like campy rants in front of people and aggravate them in a sort of frat boy fashion. They tend to say and act what IEIs write about. I just don't have the SLE balls to be that showy in front of people. I kind of just go along and play with it for a little bit, it tends to calm the SLE down and they appreciate that. But the Deltas sometimes take an unhealthy SLE too seriously, and that just instigates him even further.

A healthy SLE is much more laid-back and confident. Defeating their opponents with powerful direct sentences. I notice if a SLE doesn't sense the kind of group-wide, misty that IEIs put out, they'll try to do this themselves but they direct it too much in one direction, so it comes out more like bad and thusly, this makes the SLE upset with himself and it makes him look weak in front of other people. In a group, the IEIs mysterious that's secretly controlling everybody in the shadows seems necessary for him to remain that in-charge, alpha male (or female) vibe.