0 Thread(s)

Default What are LIIs-INTjs good for?

own experiences or theoretical projections welcome

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know one very well. This is my observation about him;
    He seems to be good in seeing 'hidden' potential and pitfalls in people and also in specific situations - he kind of likes to predict how things will run, sometimes the judgement is flawed though because it lacks a sense of F-ish stuff (I'm not able to put that F-ish trait into words yet,sorry), but generally he pretty much nails it down.
    He is a keen observer of how to achieve a good prestation. I think he wants to achieve perfection when it comes down to his personal comfort, work attitude/ethics and intellect. He often measures people to his standards related to such topics. He's the first one to comment something or someone and is never ashamed to do so. [Not sure if that is always a good trait =p, sometimes this causes conflict, prejudices and intolerance.] Generally he judges people quickly, he can be hard about them and act superior sometimes, but a lot of times he is pretty accurate about it as well, which I can't help but give credit for. He's a hard worker and very dedicated when it comes down to the things he cares about and enjoys. His job is very related to his favorite hobby and he does multiple tasks there because he has a good view of the big picture of the company. He's very analytical and translates this into his actions.
    As you can see there are a couple of remarkable skills mentioned here. Every person -or type,lol- has something good to offer ; )
    Last edited by Skyline; 11-10-2008 at 10:22 AM.

TIM
    INFp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they make good lovers

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    own experiences or theoretical projections welcome
    They're funny, as in- a good laugh. To clarify-they've ime got an unusual sense of humour which I quite like.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gammas have sex.
    Betas fuck.
    Deltas make love.
    Alphas make condoms.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Doing my math homework
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Gammas have sex.
    Betas fuck.
    Deltas make love.
    Alphas make condoms.
    uh? more like have fun/make art.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    I think he wants to achieve perfection when it comes down to his personal comfort, work attitude/ethics and intellect. He often measures people to his standards related to such topics. He's the first one to comment something or someone and is never ashamed to do so. [Not sure if that is always a good trait =p, sometimes this causes conflict, prejudices and intolerance.] Generally he judges people quickly, he can be hard about them and act superior sometimes, but a lot of times he is pretty accurate about it as well, which I can't help but give credit for. He's a hard worker and very dedicated when it comes down to the things he cares about and enjoys. His job is very related to his favorite hobby and he does multiple tasks there because he has a good view of the big picture of the company. He's very analytical and translates this into his actions.
    As you can see there are a couple of remarkable skills mentioned here. Every person -or type,lol- has something good to offer ; )
    what is his role that he is accurate about and that is related to his hobby?

thanks for sharing btw. it was an earnest answer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gammas have sex.
    Betas fuck.
    Deltas make love.
    Alphas make condoms.
    ROFLcopters

*goes to apply at condom factory*
    ILE - Ti.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was thinking maybe something like coming up with categories, like filing categories? But something is not quite right because i am not very organized. and neither are some ENTjs I know so I'm not sure if that has to do with a thinking preference.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    I know one very well. This is my observation about him;
    He seems to be good in seeing 'hidden' potential and pitfalls in people and also in specific situations - he kind of likes to predict how things will run, sometimes the judgement is flawed though because it lacks a sense of F-ish stuff (I'm not able to put that F-ish trait into words yet,sorry), but generally he pretty much nails it down.
    He is a keen observer of how to achieve a good prestation. I think he wants to achieve perfection when it comes down to his personal comfort, work attitude/ethics and intellect. He often measures people to his standards related to such topics. He's the first one to comment something or someone and is never ashamed to do so. [Not sure if that is always a good trait =p, sometimes this causes conflict, prejudices and intolerance.] Generally he judges people quickly, he can be hard about them and act superior sometimes, but a lot of times he is pretty accurate about it as well, which I can't help but give credit for. He's a hard worker and very dedicated when it comes down to the things he cares about and enjoys. His job is very related to his favorite hobby and he does multiple tasks there because he has a good view of the big picture of the company. He's very analytical and translates this into his actions.
    Wow, this is a very insightful description.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gammas have sex.
    Betas fuck.
    Deltas make love.
    Alphas make condoms.
    hahhahha...i completely agree.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Well, at least INTjs are good at remaining hidden
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.