Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Kobe Bryant

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Kobe Bryant










    Last edited by silke; 07-02-2016 at 03:45 PM. Reason: updated links

  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can see INTp, but more likely IST-something. INTj's have as their PoLR, so the "confidence" you're speaking of isn't really the kind that people attribute to Kobe Bryant most of the time. My best guess would be ISTj.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFp.

    (and Wilt Chamberlin is an ESTp.)

    See, INTps and ISTjs don't play basketball.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  4. #4
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You think Kobe Bryant is a feeler? Are you on crack?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No.

    He's a guy, men feeler's are different. A lot of the time they aren't as "bubbly" as the women. I also think that Lars Ulrich and Maury Willis are ISFps, BTW (if you know who they are). One way you can tell is that people like Ulrich and Willis have been described as "hyper-sensitive". Ulrich is self-centered and has been known to throw fits when he doesn't get things his way. He complains a lot. Kobe did the same thing with Shaq; made everything personal.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  6. #6
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  7. #7
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kobe's an LAL
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  8. #8

    Default

    he an ESTJ

    enneagram 3w4 sp/sx subtype

  9. #9
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    a 3w4 ESTj? That seems a bit...unusual. But he's gotta be a 4 of some kind (more likely 4w5 or 5w4 if he's an ESTj).
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  10. #10
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    a 3w4 ESTj? That seems a bit...unusual. But he's gotta be a 4 of some kind (more likely 4w5 or 5w4 if he's an ESTj).
    Why 4 at all?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  11. #11
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And I challenge you for the type, I think I know it, who wants to bet? (In internet cookies of course)
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  12. #12
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    a 3w4 ESTj? That seems a bit...unusual. But he's gotta be a 4 of some kind (more likely 4w5 or 5w4 if he's an ESTj).
    Why 4 at all?
    He's a complainer.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  13. #13
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    No.

    He's a guy, men feeler's are different. A lot of the time they aren't as "bubbly" as the women. I also think that Lars Ulrich and Maury Willis are ISFps, BTW (if you know who they are). One way you can tell is that people like Ulrich and Willis have been described as "hyper-sensitive". Ulrich is self-centered and has been known to throw fits when he doesn't get things his way. He complains a lot. Kobe did the same thing with Shaq; made everything personal.
    Isn't that immaturity more than anything else? If you throw fits when things don't go your way. I may be wrong.

    I think Shaq is an ISTP, and Kobe is an ENFJ. Explains why they don't get along too well. Kobe also knew how to speak a lot of languages including Italian very fluenty and ENFJ's are good at learning languages and know a lot of them. Though, this is all speculation of course.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  14. #14
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    a 3w4 ESTj? That seems a bit...unusual. But he's gotta be a 4 of some kind (more likely 4w5 or 5w4 if he's an ESTj).
    Why 4 at all?
    He's a complainer.
    Agreed
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    No.

    He's a guy, men feeler's are different. A lot of the time they aren't as "bubbly" as the women. I also think that Lars Ulrich and Maury Willis are ISFps, BTW (if you know who they are). One way you can tell is that people like Ulrich and Willis have been described as "hyper-sensitive". Ulrich is self-centered and has been known to throw fits when he doesn't get things his way. He complains a lot. Kobe did the same thing with Shaq; made everything personal.
    Isn't that immaturity more than anything else? If you throw fits when things don't go your way. I may be wrong.
    I think it's common in ISFps... really... watch "Some Kind of Monster" to see what I mean with Lars Ulrich.

    I think Shaq is an ISTP,
    Now that I do agree with.

    and Kobe is an ENFJ.
    Ehh... he seems way too introspective and unassuming. ENFjs have to be in everything. Kobe seems more laid back.

    Explains why they don't get along too well.
    Well, ISTps and ISFps can also have problems. It's the Te-Fe conflict/mistrust thing.

    Kobe also knew how to speak a lot of languages including Italian very fluenty and ENFJ's are good at learning languages and know a lot of them. Though, this is all speculation of course.
    ... lots of types can learn languages...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  16. #16
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HE IS ENFP GUYS
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  17. #17
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    a 3w4 ESTj? That seems a bit...unusual. But he's gotta be a 4 of some kind (more likely 4w5 or 5w4 if he's an ESTj).
    A basktball superstar 4w5 or 5w4?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  18. #18
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I take that back, actually. I reread the 3 description, and it's much more likely than 5.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  19. #19
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LIE-Ni

  20. #20
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,805
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    LIE-Ni works for him, something along the lines of 9w1 so/sx.

  21. #21
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    used to think SLE for no real reason but LIE works. unsure on e-type, maybe some E3 and probably contra-flow.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •