Thread: IEEs/ENFps - what are you like when DRUNK?!?

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEEs/ENFps - what are you like when DRUNK?!?

hmmm?!?

Compared to your sober self, & others when drunk, etc.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if I want to know, honestly.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recall from the days when my friend used to be a drinker uncontrollable bouts of feverish laughter, good natured jabs at how drunk everyone else was, constant face-splitting smiles, and occasionally water balloon ambushes. There were also a good deal of sporting events, the most random drinking games, and noises you wouldn't expect to hear out of another human being. Oh, and sombreros.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    hmmm?!?

Same as usual more or less, just more feisty and more flirty with the ladies.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OVER THE TOP!!!!!! Absolutely over the top. I try not to drink for this very reason. Plus I don't really need to drink in order to loosen up anyways

oh yeah, normally I am not a very "touchy" person but when drunk I will hug almost anyone while declaring my love in a very sincere manner. Another reason to stay of the booze...
    n00bIEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo View Post
    OVER THE TOP!!!!!! Absolutely over the top. I try not to drink for this very reason. Plus I don't really need to drink in order to loosen up anyways

oh yeah, normally I am not a very "touchy" person but when drunk I will hug almost anyone while declaring my love in a very sincere manner. Another reason to stay of the booze...
    Im not over the top but I seldom drink to the point of getting drunk for similar reasons. firstly I am already relaxed enough (most of the time); second, I hate being out of control; third, I usually just get drowsy and fall asleep; finally, I usually end up with a super hangover even when I don't have that much to drink. I guess Im just not cut out to be an alcoholic. I cant handle the commitment.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Im not over the top but I seldom drink to the point of getting drunk for similar reasons. firstly I am already relaxed enough (most of the time); second, I hate being out of control; third, I usually just get drowsy and fall asleep; finally, I usually end up with a super hangover even when I don't have that much to drink. I guess Im just not cut out to be an alcoholic. I cant handle the commitment.

Ha I do this too. But then I wake up more out of control than before Energized from my nap and more annoying than before, ha ha. I like this part

...the hangovers not so much
    n00bIEE

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I don't know if I want to know, honestly.
    Why on Earth not?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are slutty.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    they are slutty.
    Dude, my college must have been so full of ENFp's!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no one can really tell when I'm drunk. I guess I'm always pretty much the same. However, I notice that I'm much more willing to have "deep" conversations or talk about feelings when I drink. I ask more personal questions. I also feel the need to run and/or race other people. Sometimes I will take off running and try to lose my friends. They usually find me. Or dance. Regardless of whether it's a place where there is music. I want to do anything novel. So basically, I'm exactly the same as sober. Or I fall asleep. I don't like to drink that often as it makes me feel blah the next day.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also do not hide much of myself from others, so I'm pretty much the same drunk than ever.

I'm probably a bit more animated; I'm usually overly serious.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never understood the opening up thing while drunk. I'm the complete opposite. I'd rather go sit in a corner and enjoy my buzz alone.

See the "I drink alone" thread a few spaces down

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Why on Earth not?
    *shrugs*

I mean I don't mind having a drink or whatever, but I guess I just don't really want to know what I do (socially speaking) when I'm drunk or smashed. I'd rather not potentially embarrass myself if I can help it.

What's the worst that could happen? Eh. I'm most likely making this out to be worse than it is, but I dunno. I'd just rather not know than find out and be embarrassed to know.

But you know me and overthinking things :-/
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just curious what you think might happen. Like,...run around in your underpants sort of thing or something like saying too much type of thing?

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Just curious what you think might happen. Like,...run around in your underpants sort of thing or something like saying too much type of thing?
    Mainly saying something that I might later regret, or damaging something, some object or someone in a way that I might later regret.

I don't think an excuse of "well, I was drunk" is a viable one to me in those instances. I'd rather not be one of those "omg you crazy" kind of people either if I can help it. That would be rather unsavory to know that I'm that kind of person.

But again, it's possible I'm just overthinking this.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, personally I'm not a violent one when drunk really. And neither I say things I might regret later on, don't really see why I should, it's not like you suddenly become mean from drinking. Talking too much and talking nonsense - sure, but it's not like I'm offending anyone. I always thought that those who do are just accumulating all that anger inside when sober or are aggressive in general.

One way or another I'm not the one to say "YEH GO GET DRUNK, ITS COOL!!1", , whatever works best for you. My guess is you are overthinking things but you probably know yourself better anyway. Did anything similar happened before or you are just speculating?

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    hmmm?!?

Well alcohol causes me to have migraine headaches (even just half a drink - far far less than it takes to get drunk) so I haven't been drunk for a LONG time.

But way back when I did get drunk, it would make me . .. too friendly with people of the opposite sex.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    One way or another I'm not the one to say "YEH GO GET DRUNK, ITS COOL!!1", , whatever works best for you. My guess is you are overthinking things but you probably know yourself better anyway. Did anything similar happened before or you are just speculating?
    Speculating.

Yeah I also think the thought of being "too" friendly with people is rather unsavory as well. Just... errrughhh.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Mainly saying something that I might later regret, or damaging something, some object or someone in a way that I might later regret.

I don't think an excuse of "well, I was drunk" is a viable one to me in those instances. I'd rather not be one of those "omg you crazy" kind of people either if I can help it. That would be rather unsavory to know that I'm that kind of person.

But again, it's possible I'm just overthinking this.
    tereg, you're sweet. BECAUSE you're so concerned about what you'll do and regret, you'll still be very careful when you do drink. and if anything, your great silliness just will come out more for more fun and jokes. they just flow out more freely. that's how it is for me anyway. i can relate.

i was also very concerned about this when i was young. ive never even tried any kind of drugs for that reason, among others. the alcohol only turns my silly switch on permanently while intoxicated. and there's nothing wrong with getting too friendly with the opposite sex sometimes. you might just have some fun you wouldn't otherwise have. and because you're so concerned, you'll still "be careful."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just talk too much. I'm more willing to start conversations with people, too. And I get super-excited about things. I don't really do anything crazy, though.
    IEE

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This message is endorsed by rmcnew (blame him!).

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss gambling.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    tereg, you're sweet. BECAUSE you're so concerned about what you'll do and regret, you'll still be very careful when you do drink. and if anything, your great silliness just will come out more for more fun and jokes. they just flow out more freely. that's how it is for me anyway. i can relate.

i was also very concerned about this when i was young. ive never even tried any kind of drugs for that reason, among others. the alcohol only turns my silly switch on permanently while intoxicated. and there's nothing wrong with getting too friendly with the opposite sex sometimes. you might just have some fun you wouldn't otherwise have. and because you're so concerned, you'll still "be careful."
    Hahahaha, yeah.

I resisted it for a long time, but honestly, you can control everything. You just start thinking less, with less inhibitions.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I miss gambling.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    no one can really tell when I'm drunk. I guess I'm always pretty much the same. However, I notice that I'm much more willing to have "deep" conversations or talk about feelings when I drink. I ask more personal questions. I also feel the need to run and/or race other people. Sometimes I will take off running and try to lose my friends. They usually find me. Or dance. Regardless of whether it's a place where there is music. I want to do anything novel. So basically, I'm exactly the same as sober. Or I fall asleep. I don't like to drink that often as it makes me feel blah the next day.
    this is funny, Jewels. I do somewhat the same thing. I get this need for action or at least movement. I think I have run what accumulates to a marathon in all And I have also noticed that I get an overwhelming urge do drag everyone with me on ADVENTURE!!!
    n00bIEE