Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

diana, what about

"my wife is a great cook."
    "what does she make for dinner?"
    "reservations."

i bought a new hood for the kitchen and the salesman was telling about how powerful the fan is. i said "it needs to be powerful for all of the food i burn."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Mom surprised me earlier this year by telling me that I'm the only one of her four children who calms her instead of stressing her out. That was one of the most flattering things anyone has ever said to me, made all the more impressive because she was mentioning it so offhandedly that I don't even think she realized she was handing me a compliment - I think it was meant more as an indictment of my 3 siblings!
    I'm not entirely sure of my Mom's type, but her history, my history and our history together are interesting circumstances that probably go way beyond sociotypes. For example, I felt horribly smothered growing up because Mom wanted to "be there" for me and I wanted to be so independent. She refused to work until her youngest was 10, and then only took a part-time job.
    But later I figured out that she was guilt-ridden and duty-bound in her parenting attitude, rather than feeling like parenting was her natural role. She was the oldest of 8 children, helped to raise them, and was forced to give up far more privilege and even privacy than her brothers and sisters in order to fulfill that expected role. She always came across as ultra-competent, the stereotypical supermom who volunteers for PTA, chaperones school trips, helps with school plays and bake sales, has 3 kids simultaneously in sports AND scouts AND music lessons ... but sometimes she would break down and become furious that we didn't appreciate all her sacrifices, and threaten to run away from it all. It wasn't until my Mom was 50 that she confided in me that she realized she was heavily conditioned to feel terrible guilt if she even contemplated doing things for herself rather than for others. (I've taken an inordinate amount of illicit glee in encouraging her to be more selfish! )
    I think the main reason that I don't stress my Mom out is because she and I went through me nearly dying together. My Dad looked over me while I was in the ICU, but Mom stayed with me for nearly a week in the regular area of the hospital. When I first heard that intention, I almost begged my Dad to stay instead, but I was still coming off morphine and couldn't rouse myself that much ... I was afraid she was going to be all smothering and smug that I needed her. But instead it caused her to open up to me and for the first time talk about how she saw herself when she was a young adult like me.
    She actually rebelled against her family and toured the US on a Greyhound bus pass, ending up in Honolulu and making her own life there. It was fascinating to hear this person who had always insisted on being such a staunch authority figure talking about bucking her own parents' expectations and doing spontaneous and even risque things (for one thing, she traveled with a sewing machine and would make clothes according to the mode of the moment - mainly miniskirts, even though she and her companion were traveling cross-country on a bus!).
    I never thought about my Mom having such a life, but that was partly because she had always insisted that parents are not supposed to be their children's friends. And ever since then, it's like Mom accepted that I was going to do my own thing, regardless of what she wanted me to do, and she better be OK with that because she already almost lost me once.
    Just last week she was telling me about how she worries about my brother, who's only 2 years younger than me. I brought up the change that my accident/hospital stay made in the relations between her and me, but she replied "Oh, I saw a big change in how you treated me; I don't think I changed all that much," so I knew to drop that subject immediately. The point I was trying to make was that she ever since then treats me like an adult, but she continues to treat her other children like children - one of whom is 39 and has two children of her own, and the other two of whom are 31 and 21!
    I definitely see my Mom as an irrational, and I think sensing over intuitive ... not sure about intro/extro, but more likely intro ... as for T/F - simply being my Mom tends to make her come off as more F to me, I suspect .
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

Creepy-Diana

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My mother thinks I'm a heathen, a homosexual, and a spiteful troublemaker to boot. I'm also argumentative, possibly incestuous, gluttonous, lazy and limp-wristed.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    My mother thinks I'm a heathen, a homosexual, and a spiteful troublemaker to boot. I'm also argumentative, possibly incestuous, gluttonous, lazy and limp-wristed.
    Any nice things?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mother describes me as a younger version of herself, that I'm: scholarly, hermit-like, ambitious, sluggish, idealistic, spaced-out, irritable, stubborn, clumsy, academically gifted, unconventional, meticulous, respectful, bizarre, rational, tomboyish, medieval, morbid, talented, and a fundamentally good person.

She blames herself for my being an unsociable housecat who isn't aware of anything passing in front of her eyes unless it pertains to what's going through her head at that moment. She says I'm undisciplined and under-socialized and that I act like I was raised in the woods sometimes. She thinks I'm funny in a weird, cartoonish way and that people would like me more if I showed more of my eccentricities outside of the house. According to her, I look either hostile or bewildered in front of strangers, which is why she never let me travel alone when I was younger, because she thought I was sure to get kidnapped or scammed. Also, she says I'm stubborn and proud with high morals.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This message is endorsed by rmcnew.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post

This message is endorsed by rmcnew.
    More like this please ...

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom's (slightly paraphrased) description of my personality:

I ask, "Mom, how would you describe my personality?"

*initial nonplussed look*

*a bit of a pause*

"A generally nice person. A bit of a worrier." (She's almost always telling me I worry too much.)

After thinking more about it for a minute, "You have lots of interests, a wide variety. And you keep busy. You like to spend time with friends. Well, some friends. They're good people."

She didn't really say much else, though she did indicate that she thought of me as a fairly normal person.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Troll
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought about answering this thread directly, but my mom (Si-ESFj 2w1 so) doesn't really characterize people in words. Describing is just not something she does. I get the feeling that she sees me as far too spaced-out, ungrounded, and irresponsible, but those are all probably true, and I think a lot of people see that in me. She however has immense pride in me, although not for the reasons that I would want. And she kinda instinctively sees a lot of things in me that no one else sees.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    I thought about answering this thread directly, but my mom (Si-ESFj 2w1 so) doesn't really characterize people in words. Describing is just not something she does. I get the feeling that she sees me as far too spaced-out, ungrounded, and irresponsible, but those are all probably true, and I think a lot of people see that in me. She however has immense pride in me, although not for the reasons that I would want. And she kinda instinctively sees a lot of things in me that no one else sees.
    that's a mom for you. They're supposed to know you and whats best for you.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew View Post
    More like this please ...
    what is gothic lolita's type, mcnew?

and i've got to think about which one is preferable. victorian victorian or modern victorian. one is subversive and authentic, the other playful but possibly poseur

but i've got to admit that petticoats ARE rad

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

antisocial, smart, messy - don't care about my appearance, lazy
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my mother once called me an SOB
    Last edited by UDP; 11-10-2008 at 02:44 AM.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    How does your mother describe your personality? :-P
    She says I'm dramatic. The thing is, I was only like that as a teenager and only with her. I figured out that it was the only way to get what I wanted. Apparently I overdid it a bit though because that's still a word that she uses to describe me. She also uses the words "rebellious" and domineering to describe me on occasion.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    My mom says I'm "mysterious" because I don't always tell her everything that is up in my life. She also thinks we're a lot alike, which IMO is laughable. She says I'm very independent, which is also laughable. Moms are not likely to be unbiased sources of information.

Anyway, she's LIE.
    Makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    antisocial, smart, messy - don't care about my appearance, lazy
    I hope she means asocial?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mooorrree
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-cinq

My mother considers me to be quiet, sensitive, negative and introspective, which is true for the most part. Overall, though, I don't think she understands me very well. I think most parents suffer from biases, or viewing their children as a likeness of them. As a parent myself, I've committed to viewing my children as objectively as possible, but, I know I have my biases as much as I've tried to avoid them. I usually laugh internally when my children present something that contradicts my 'vision'. It catches me by surprise sometimes, and I normally withdraw and analyze the new information and adjust my thinking.

my mum is EIE.She either bombs me with compliments thinking they might boost my self-confidence in order to get a life or picks up fights and calls me names when she sees that i don't put any effort towards it. She is a very ambitious person ,constantly seeing endless future possibilities and gets frustrated with intertia of any kind. She wants to be the best in anything she does and succeeds it. In addition ,she believes that the reason i don't try is that I compare myself to her and feel inadequate which is so *not* true.I definitely have mommy issues but it's nothing like that.
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 07-05-2010 at 10:24 AM. Reason: uhm yeah she's probably EIE

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Positives:

Intelligent, loves learning
    Independent, doesn't need to be with others to be happy, can easily keep self occupied
    Strong sense of fairness
    Comes up with good ideas
    Compassionate
    Reliable
    Trustworthy
    Logical
    Good sense of humor
    Stubborn (I don't think I'm that stubborn but mom thinks I am. I suppose it depends on what it is. In some situations I can be quite stubborn but there are plenty situations where its the opposite and I feel like I give in too easily)
    Neat
    Organized
    Hardworking and can work for long hours on something and not get tired of it, especially when its of real interest and/or importance to me.

Negatives:

Too hard on myself
    Worries too much
    Overly sensitive
    Impatient
    Doesn't adapt well to change (Depends. I adapt well if I know in advance and if I'm the one initiating the change. It's true though I generally don't like surprises or sudden changes)
    Obsessive (once I get into something its hard to pull me away from it!)
    Doesn't always take care of myself physically like I should

NOTE: The traits in red, are largely why I've periodically considered EII as a possibility.
    Last edited by The Exception; 07-02-2010 at 01:52 AM.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Creepy-male

Grandma offered up "enchanting", however, Mum knocked that back with "But perhaps somewhat less enchanting for me. Captivating, how's that?"

"You have a very energetic mind... sometimes . Eclectic, eccentric. I could be like a film critic and say "resonates". Mercurial. Imaginative. Inattentive sometimes [Gul's note: I spilled some tea while writing this, lol]. Funny, witty, good sense of humour. (Grandma forwards "Entertaining")." - mum

"Profound thought patterns. The Hennings made eccentricity an art form, but this was the Edwardian era when eccentricity was vogue." - grandma
    Last edited by male; 07-03-2010 at 12:55 AM.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Grandma forwards "enchanting", however, Mother knocks that back with "But perhaps somewhat less enchanting for me. Captivating, how's that?"

"You have a very energetic mind... sometimes . Eclectic, eccentric. I could be like a film critic and say "resonates". Mercurial. Imaginative. Inattentive sometimes (I spilled some tea while writing this, lol). Funny, witty, good sense of humour. (Grandma forwards "Entertaining")." - mum

"Profound thought patterns. The Hennings made eccentricity an art form, but this was the Edwardian era when eccentricity was vogue." - grandma
    I'm not quite getting the "Grandma forwards" thing. lol You mean they're chain-emailing you or something? And did you spill the tea or did your mum spill the tea? So many questions.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I e-mailed my mom (who is an EII) and asked her. This is what she replied:

Quote Originally Posted by Krig's Mom
    Hmm. How do I describe [Krig's] personality...

Well, he's a thinker. He likes to get the whole picture about as many parts of life as possible. There's one drawback to his accomplishing this aim, though. He probably finds it annoying. That is, he's human. No matter how much he expands his mind, there is always going to be a limit. He is, of course, aware of this.

However, it's the challenge of the "chase" for information, that really intrigues him.

Personality point number two: [Krig] has a compassionate heart. I admire him for taking definite steps in learning how to live compassion out, when faced with people who are very different from himself.

Point number three: If he sees the need, he will physically stand up, for protection and justice, for people.

Maybe the above is not so much "personality," as, character. Oh well, I can get away with it, since I'm the mother. Right?
    I have to say, I was not expecting that. I love my mom. :redface:

...and she's right, I am often annoyed by the physical limitations of this corporeal vessel to which I am bound. Think how much I could learn if I didn't have to keep interrupting things for sleep!
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ warrior: overly sensitive and compassionate don't necessarily point to EII, imo. I know two female LIIs. One is quite sensitive and often goes into seclusion for awhile when she's hurt. The other one has a tougher outer shell but I'd say she definitely feels offended more often than I do. The only way I know this is because we're good friends--nobody else would notice. They're both quite compassionate and helpful--maybe not the best with people face to face but they genuinely CARE and want to help out in whatever way they can (usually ends up being practical ways like bringing over a meal or offering up advice or doing research, which is really cool). So I dunno. Just my two cents on that.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    @ warrior: overly sensitive and compassionate don't necessarily point to EII, imo. I know two female LIIs. One is quite sensitive and often goes into seclusion for awhile when she's hurt. The other one has a tougher outer shell but I'd say she definitely feels offended more often than I do. The only way I know this is because we're good friends--nobody else would notice. They're both quite compassionate and helpful--maybe not the best with people face to face but they genuinely CARE and want to help out in whatever way they can (usually ends up being practical ways like bringing over a meal or offering up advice or doing research, which is really cool). So I dunno. Just my two cents on that.
    Indeed. Note that my mom described me as "compassionate" as well. I would expect it to be a fairly common description of LIIs, at least by those who know them well (those who don't know them well may describe them as "soulless robots" instead. ).
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I e-mailed my mom (who is an EII) and asked her. This is what she replied:...
    I have to say, I was not expecting that. I love my mom. :redface:
    aww (c: .. I'm glad I made this thread!

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I liked Krig's idea of having my mom type up something. I asked her to include weaknesses, but she didn't really, LOL. My mom is IEE.

Quote Originally Posted by April's mom
    ive been asked to type up a quick, honest, objective, concise description of my most beloved daughter which is about as easy as asking me to run the boston marathon, but here goes... there are three major categories that immediately come to mind: brains, courage, and beauty... imho, the most unimportant of which is beauty, so i’ll just state that she lucked out, as she is so very beautiful...

one her most impressive qualities is her vast intelligence and w/ that comes incredible insights and profound wisdom... as a small child, it was evident to everyone that she possessed special qualities.... beginning in kindergarten, teachers treated her like a peer and much was expected of her because she was extremely intelligent, very mature, and responsible which has always concerned me because she was robbed of her childhood... she has always been very intuitive and sensitive to the needs of others, so at the age of five she became concerned about equality and social justice... i wanted her to play barbies and she wanted to solve world hunger... wisdom is gained from life experiences, so im at a loss to explain how, but april marie has truly exhibited exceptional wisdom since early childhood... she has always possessed an innate ability to instinctively know right from wrong, and she can read ppl like a book!!!

i have always been concerned that her special gifts can be a double-edged sword because she is a mere mortal, however, im comforted knowing that she possesses super hero type courage and strength... unfortunately, april marie has faced enormous challenges that would send others running in fear, but for april marie they become experiences which make her stronger and more empathic... in closing, april marie’s finest quality is her generous, loving heart.. she is my best friend and she is always there for me and i dump too much on her, just like everyone has been doing to her throughout her life... sorry, babe... i love you so much!

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mother's thorough and thoughtful description of me:
    Quote Originally Posted by ISTp
    You're smart.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    I liked Krig's idea of having my mom type up something. I asked her to include weaknesses, but she didn't really, LOL. My mom is IEE.
    You sound like the nicest person ever. Please have my children.

Anyway, my lazy SEI mom wouldn't write a full description, but she did write a list:

Pros:
    Keen Mind
    Careful, cautious, doesn't take chances
    Opinionated
    Articulate
    Takes responsibilities seriously
    Cleanly
    Kind
    Tenderhearted
    Thoughtful
    Sharp wit
    Dry sense of humor
    Admits when he is wrong

Cons:
    Can be hard on people

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Second this. The LII's I've been close to have all been very kind and caring people. I think a lot of it comes from their Se PoLR by wanting to be considerate and inoffensive

I'm not quite sure exactly how my mother would describe me and I doubt she'd be comfortable doing so (Fi PoLR) but I've heard her tell others that I'm quite, reserved, shy/sensitive, though those are more external projections than internal evaluations (again, Fi PoLR...)
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    My mother's thorough and thoughtful description of me:
    Quote Originally Posted by ISTp
    You're smart.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of you might remember my mom, incognito, an ILI. I asked her to write up a description for me and this is what she wrote:

Descriptors

Self directed
    Level headed
    Forward thinking
    Open-minded
    Leader
    Influential
    Intense
    Very bright/Intelligent
    Versatile
    Optimistic/sunny
    Creative
    Gregarious
    Debater for sport
    Assertive
    Bold
    Messy
    Procrastinator/Problems with Followthrough
    Strategic/cunning
    Caring
    Alpha Quadrant qualities

Vero demonstrated special qualities from a young age; feedback from others revolved around her sunny disposition, being very bright and also intense. For the most part she was laid back and content as a child, although, certainly had no issues communicating her objections. She loved to talk about a lot of things. While I was concerned about timidness on her first day of nursery, this was a non-issue as she didn't even lookback to say goodbye. She walked on into the class and explored her surroundings and engaged in play with the others immediately. This first day was a good predictor of future life events. Throughout school, she was considered one of the top students, qualified for advanced learning opportunities, and she occasionally tutored, as well as participated in various leadership opportunities/roles. All was well, so long as she was not constricted to hard-nosed, conventional rules (like forced to write the letter 'O' a specific way when learning cursive writing). She would either argue or find a way to creatively slip out of following the rule if she felt strongly about it. As a young adult in University, she struggled with narrowing options for a major. She's now settled in a direction. Some big issues arising over the last few years is procrastination. Generally though, I think she works about 1/2-2/3 intellectual capacity. When interested and motivated, she is capable of stepping up to the challenge, raising the bar and blowing away her competition. I have no major negatives, although, anyone's qualities taken to the extreme can be considered a negative. Vero is no different. She can be strategically creative/deceptively cunning, and/or, may hold back on something painful. While on the surface, relations are pleasant and innocuous, she may be a step or two ahead with the knowledge of some news that may pull the rug from under you in the future. I've been blind-sided once or twice. Overall, I'm immensely proud of her, and find it an absolute joy to have a daughter who is bright, assertive, level headed and open-minded
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mum - "You've got everything going for you, but you're throwing it all away." lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Me- Mommy, please describe me, how you seem me again.
    Mom- I did this a few years ago.
    Me- I know, I want to see if anything's changed.
    Mom- The same, honey. You haven't changed at all.
    You are very empathetic, kind hearted, and attentive to people, animals, and the environment. Conscientious. You were always very sensitive to the pain of other people and animals. I remember how gently you would handle even worms in the yard and when most little girls were talking about dresses, you were building homes for some creature or another and rescuing birds. You have to have someone keep on top of your chores because you get too tired, mentally exhausted, that's your only negative side. You always wanted to help in some way or another.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    You sound like the nicest person ever. Please have my children.

Anyway, my lazy SEI mom wouldn't write a full description, but she did write a list:

Pros:
    Keen Mind
    Careful, cautious, doesn't take chances
    Opinionated
    Articulate
    Takes responsibilities seriously
    Cleanly
    Kind
    Tenderhearted
    Thoughtful
    Sharp wit
    Dry sense of humor
    Admits when he is wrong

Cons:
    Can be hard on people
    Hate to burst your bubble but the bolded stuff can also be cons.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble but the bolded stuff can also be cons.
    You're just jealous that I am so sexy.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha, I asked my mom to type something up too. I wonder if throwing a bunch of traits together like that is type related?

Here goes:

Kind, thoughtful, charismatic, entertaining, creative, peace maker, deep
    thinker, imaginative, great sense of humor, introspective, sympathetic,
    problem solver, dependable, great son, brother and friend!!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She seems to think that I'm strong and capable now thanks to her own great genetics, but it wasn't always (actually still isn't usually probably) positive. Traumatic to think about.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She sympathizes a lot with my relationship to the world around me. We both hate having to give feedback or some opinionated emotional response in conversations and just generally dislike being forced to offer input into things we really just feel neutral towards. But she can be pushy and stuff; she wants me to be more organized and proactive in my endeavors. She's always criticizing that side of my personality, but she 100% understands everything else. She says I can come off as really cold and uncaring sometimes, but still sees me as a sensitive, creative type.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast