Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Uhhhhhhh

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, since everyone else doesn't seem to care about this poor, lost soul named Transigent, I guess I'll step up like the INTp I am and help the poor guy. (This reminds me of how I met my ENTj friend. Poor guy was always asking me, "Why do you hang out with me?" No wonder I don't hang out with anyone "cool"...)

The Model A was created by Alpha quadra members who thought that just by applying some complex mathematical formula to your problems will solve them instantly and all will be right with the world. Of course, being Gamma quadra members, we have to knock down the pillars that the Alpha quadra stands on; it's our social duty. Now, I can't give you a better model to work with, but believe me, I'm trying. I still have to figure out things like type behaviors, what I'm supposed to feel and think according to them and what I really feel and think, etc. So, until then, good luck with your work (and keep posting!)

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You left out the Roswell coverup and the freemason conspiracy there Cone.

(For example, like how would -Fi at position 5 differ from -Fi in position 6? Or how would +Ne differ at 3 and 4? etc.)
    -Fi in position 5 would cause a person to seek out unconsciously the information processed by the subjective feeling judgement, in the distant(or negative aspect). For instance, an ISFj (information metabolism type) would have this in abundance, and would be egotistical about it. The beauty of the superid is that it doesn't mind if others are egotistical about the information it wants. They simply feel the other person is good at judging such things. Here's a sample of -Fi:

# the moral estimation of behavior and judgments of people as societies.
    # the skill to understand, to estimate interrelations between the people in the groups, the associations, the society.
    # the rules of behavior, accepted in the association, society.
    # the estimation of the social relations: the open expression of its views on them.

Now the sixth function is very much buried in the subconscious. It's called the suggestive function, and the 'hidden agenda' by some people. The difference between the 5th and 6th functions is that the 5th is an accepting function, and the 6th is a producing function. I seriously doubt most of anyone can bring that function out in themselves, unless fed the information they want. It's incredibly hard to introspect the 6th function because it is creative, and the only way I know of to see it is to for others to see it in your actions and point it out to you. The 5th function is the 'active will'. You are good at the first function and seek out the 5th function openly. The 6th function as well as the 2nd function are the authority function..you really can't see this until you create something with it...you act, or you behave. It's fairly difficult to observe certain blocks of the Model A. Jung/MBTI's model focuses on the first(call the dominant), second(called the auxiliary), 6th(called the tertiary), and 5th function(called the inferior)s in the MBTI model.

Somewhere on this forum, someone posted some excellent exerpts from a Russian source(forum?) where they showed how the 4th function(phobia block, place of least resistance) affected some of the information metabolism types. It takes a bit of concentration and observation to see how these blocks affect people, but the theory of it is quite simple.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.socioniko.net is no longer my site.