Thread: The INTp blog

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The INTp blog, made by INTps, open to all types.

Last edited by aixelsyd; 11-06-2008 at 07:26 PM.
    Life's a bitch and she's got me pussy whipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post
    No one wants to hear about you beating off at Final Fantasy nor do they want to hear about your love shrine to Lara Croft or that chick from Resident Evil.
    lol like I would do that.

I generally don't like to talk about what I do too much. Or the idea of blogs. But I guess I'll write something, that you won't be all alone in this thread. Especially since I actually did something today besides reading and websurfing.

I woke up.
    Studied some stuff about economics and investing. And websurfed at the same time. I multitask a lot.
    Then I chatted with liveandletlive for few hours. And also in between chatted with my friend about our project.
    Worked out.
    Went to shower. There I thought about writing here, and what I should write.
    I'm starting feel hungry, maybe I have to eat sometime in the future.
    Wrote this.

This is mine 666th post!
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometimes reading an INTp's blog feels like I'm being a perv.

TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have to be INTp?

"His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today, I drove half an hour to and from Winter Park (FL city, not resident user) to drop off two job applications. One for the Cheesecake Factory, another for Regal Cinema, where I'd prefer to work. Not sure I'm too optimistic about getting call backs from either.

At least I'm still getting mail from Everest University, who is, for some reason, trying desparately to get me to enroll at their trade school. Despite the fact that I've made zero effort contacting them in the past. School is good, blah blah blah, but I have no real interest in anything I could turn into an occupation really. I'll just have to settle on something soon. Film projectionist, for instance. Do you have to go to some kind of scool for that? I've also been meaning to look up the name of the occupation featured on the FX TV show TESTEES. A career like that could be fun. Or at least interesting.

Through my affiliation with another site, Lexi Alexander, German former world kickboxing champion and director of the upcoming PUNISHER: WAR ZONE movie, sent me some promotional gear for PWZ. I'm going to put some flyers on the bulletin board of a college campus next week and pass out free t-shirts. I was also invited to the premiere in LA. Now, I'll have to find out how much plane tickets cost and if I can get one for a two day stay in California. I've never done anything like this before and I'm a little nervous about setting it all up.

My IEE co-worker and I recently started talking again after a LONG period of not initiating interaction with one another. He's excited about some stuff, but then again, he's pretty much always excited.

I'm really overdue on getting some 30,000 miles service thingy for my Jeep Wrangler. And a full system cleaning, so mechanics have told me before.

Ealier today, I realized exactly how much I'd be willing to bone Sarah Palin. Sorry if that's breaking a rule.

DEXTER and THE SHIELD have both been amazing this season.

That's all for now.

Ooh, wait! Just remebered that when I dropped off my application at the movie theater, the manager who quickly flipped through it made a joke. Something about, "I see you've never been convicted of a felony. Now I can't hire you. We only convict felons." After pretending to hand the application back to me, he looked over it for another second and said I'd get a call in a week.

During the joke and while exiting the building, I was worried if my forced smirk and lack of a bigger response than what I gave had ruined or in any way hurt my chances of employment there. I felt very awkward and wish he hadn't made the joke. I don't think he seemed too bothered by it though.

I'll try to share more later this week.

"His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

Johari
    Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    sometimes reading an INTp's blog feels like I'm being a perv.
    I'm too innocent to even guess, why you said this
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm to secretive to tell you what I do :-)

TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember this thread?

EDIT: I take back my comments on DEXTER being amazing this season. This (3rd) season was okay, well written and acted, but most definitely lucklaster. Especially compared to last season's arc with Lila. I miss her presence on the show so much.

SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blogs are uninteresting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so is life
    INTp

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today, I was accused of being another forum member and I was hounded for apparently no reason.

Great first impressions.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

I know a famous seemingly ENTj person who wants to contribute:

INTp

Don't leave me lost here forever crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post

And this description is so beautifully accurate, it would move me to tears if I were so inclined (and I am not, but I am just saying.)

But it is so good and doesn't portray ILIs as some robotic, cold, humorless, stuck up assholes that people seem to think of when they think ILI ...)

Link due to massive character count
    I agree, it's a wonderful piece. It's nearly the only piece of translated socionics that I truly would like to read translated fully by a human that speaks both Russian and English very, very well.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wonder if other ILIs experience this.
    offending people without knowing it at all.
    i get this pretty often, say or do something that offends someone, and have no idea what happened.
    maybe it's just me. but it really sux.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    i get this pretty often, say or do something that offends someone, and have no idea what happened.
    Yeah, happens sometimes to me. Also someone got offended at my old work, because I never asked for help. That makes no sense to me.

INTp

Don't leave me lost here forever crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    Sure does. It's one reason I can figure out why I'm happy not to live out in the world anymore (being a rather stay-at-home-all-the-time-stay-at-home-mother) none of that basic #$!@? stuff except with the people you are related to that live in the same house with you. That is much less intolerable to deal with, no "relationship" boundaries that you can't cross.

The other thing is, it has happened here and there online for me and that means I withdraw from whatever forum it happens in after awhile, and it colors my entire feeling for the web, and it's easier to quit writing and just forget about it and watch TV instead. I haven't written much on this site since after I started (--a bunch of my post were lost sometime back when that happened [in the first year, I think]) and that killed my motives to want to post, which isn't the same thing, but it sure has a 1/2-way similar feeling attached to it. FWIW.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't you think you're a bit lacking in the life-aspirations department?
    INTp

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-male

Deltas will always be here for you to shit all over <3

We're the furniture quadra!

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Deltas will always be here for you to shit all over <3

We're the furniture quadra!
    I'm house trained.

INTp