It probrably sounds pretty creepy, but I type anyone who intrigues me. my goal is to have a living example of each type. Theres this one guy in my theatre group who I cant seem to figure out.
-He's pretty friendly and says hi to everyone, but talks to a select group of people the most.
-Every now and then he cracks jokes to the group as a whole [theres about 30 of us].
this made me think he's definately extraverted.. All up until..
- we had a deep little moment where he said he feels like he puts up a huge mask to who he really is and that no one know who he truely is or how he truely feels.
-Hes annoyed by "airheaded" gossipy types
- He seems to be a very hard worker and very diciplined.. but then again he plays hard as well.
Any ideas of what type he could be?
OK. Yeah that was really broad, so i'm adding more info.. I'm not sure if any of this will help but i'm just thinking of things..
-The moments where he's not joking around he seems very serious, in fact he seems to have a really serious poker face. If you didnt know him, you'd probrably think he's mean just based on the look he usually has on his face
- His whole demeanor is slightly slouched and very masculine.
- tends to be sarcasticc
- Works out a lot
- Very artistic and creative
-says its wrong to let kids "raise themselves"
- Does not find it nessesary to follow rules.. although he does for the most part.
-says he used to bend over backwards to please everyone
- Very intelligent.
-writes poetry. most of it is sad and talks about not trusting people and wanting acceptance and wanting to be loved.. or how nothing matters or how people waste their lives on pointless things..
- all this is only in his poetry. he never talks about those things outwardly to people.
-appears very confident and independent
-has a very defined edgy style. jokes that it is "for the ladies"
-we have a weird habit of singing songs out of the blue.. just for the hell of it.
- Likes parties
-Sometimes can be blunt when explaining things.