Thread: Two Type Tests

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Two Type Tests

Life's a bitch and she's got me pussy whipped.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the 2nd test:
    Te > Ti > Ni > Ne > Fi > Se > Si > Fe

possible MBTI type: INTJ
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************** (29)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************** (16.6)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** (50.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************** (22.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.6)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************ (24.2)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************** (28.9)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************************** (47.3)
    excellent use

Ne, Fi, Fe, Ni, Si, Ti, Te, Se
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************* (13.5)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.6)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.5)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************************** (40.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************* (50)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******* (7.2)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************* (25)
    average use

I didn't like the way the statments for Ni were made to sound, they were just ridicilous, mostly they seemed more socionics like Ni+Fe, and had little to do with Ni+Te.

In the second one the functional descriptions seemed to be even more off, so I didn't bother to take it.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    First test:

I'm not sure I understand why ENFJ, INFJ and ENTJ are suggested, when Ni clearly is the strongest function??
    Myers Brigs, Ni fits for ENFJ, INFJ, ENTJ
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

So then I don't understand... Are these kind of function-tests useless in Myers-Briggs?
    INFp is likely to get INFP from regular MBTI tests, and INFJ from functional tests. The functional order in MBTI is basically messed up.

Well, don't blame Ni+Fe... lol

I am Ni+Fe, and I still agree with you the Ni-definitions were ridiculous, especially in the second test. I found the whole "magic" and "mysterious" wording weird.
    Yeah and unfortunately I can't shoot lightning bolts from my fingertips with my amazing Ni, I only wish I did

The things written there don't apply to all beta-NF's. But there are some of them that view themselves as such, but of course even they really aren't.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cognitive ProcessLevel of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************** (27.5)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************************** (42.8)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.5)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************** (22.3)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************************** (39.7)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32.4)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15.4)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************** (29.6)
    average use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTJ
    Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.
    If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTJ, or INTP
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

You say some beta-NFs think they can shoot lightning bolts from their fingertips??
    No but people who think they are psychic, are wiccas or think they are real vampires etc. are usually INFp's.

Although Gamma-NT's can also entertain themselves with the idea. And then probably will take it lot more seriously.

But it sucks for testing purposes.

INTp

Ah.. I can foresee happenings, and I can read thoughts. Is that what you mean... lol
    I mean general belief of having hidden supernatural powers.
    Last edited by Warlord; 10-30-2008 at 02:41 PM.

INTp

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************** (14.9)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************** (38.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************* (21)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.2)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************* (33)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.2)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.4)
    excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP
    Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.
    If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or INTP

The Four Temperaments
    Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Stabilizer; secondly Catalyst; then Theorist; and lastly, Improviser.

Second Test

Based on your ranked responses to the 120 phrases...

- Ti\Ne
    - Si

- Ni
    \Te
    - Fi
    - Se
    - Fe

Your Possible Type Code
    According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:
    Possible result: INTP
    Last edited by Subteigh; 10-30-2008 at 04:25 PM.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First test results:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21.7)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************** (30.8)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27.8)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.7)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************** (18.7)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************** (32.9)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************************** (41)
    excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFP, or ESFJ

Second test results:

Based on your ranked responses to the 120 phrases...

- Ne

- Fi

- Si

- Fe

- Se

- Ni

- Te

- Ti

Your Possible Type Code
    According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:

Possible result: ENFP

We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.

Possible result: ENFP

Your Most-Used Processes
    Based on your response, these are your top three cognitive processes in use:

Ne : Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections; being drawn to change 'what is' for 'what could possibly be'; noticing what is not said and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts.

Fi : Evaluating; considering importance and worth; reviewing for incongruity; evaluating something based on the truths on which it is based; clarifying values to achieve accord; deciding if something is of significance and worth standing up for.

Si : Reviewing past experiences; 'what is' evoking 'what was'; seeking detailed information and links to what is known; recalling stored impressions; accumulating data; recognizing the way things have always been.

Your Developmental Report
    Your pattern of responses indicates a developmental level in each cognitive processes. Since this is experimental, this report may be in error.

Ti
    You are generally not aware of engaing in this process. You find it bothersome and unhelpful from others and question its value. You may mistake its use for something else. You may avoid or try to shut down situations that involve this process.

Ni,Te,Se
    You notice this process and enjoy when others use it but only occassionally find yourself engaging in it. You may marvel at others who do it very well. It doesn't appear useful to you personally and can annoy you if others use it too much.

Si,Fe
    You value this process as a helpful aid, even if you do not engage it that often. You trust it contributes to life, particularly when done by others who do the process well. You might recruit others to help you do this process for you.

Ne,Fi
    You create value, aid others and get things done everyday using this process. You function well here, know all the ins and outs, strengths and limits of this process. You have made this process your own, something personal and unique to you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st Test:
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************* (13.6) unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.3) average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************************** (41.4) excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************ (24.4) average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************ (36.5) excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (35.6) good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.2) average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************** (38.4) excellent use
    (INFP, or ENFP/INTP)

2nd Test:
    Ne=Te>Ti=Fi>Ni>Fe>Si>Se (INTP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Creepy-Diana

Board philosopher or bored philosopher? jason_m's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test 1:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********** (10.6)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) ****************** (18.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** ** (52.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************* (25.5)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************ (24.8)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************** (46.9)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************* (13.6)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************** (47)

Test 2:

Ti, Ne, Fi, Te, Fe, Ni, Se, Si

Jason
    LII

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd test
    Your Developmental Report
    Your pattern of responses indicates a developmental level in each cognitive processes. Since this is experimental, this report may be in error.

Ti
    You are generally not aware of engaing in this process. You find it bothersome and unhelpful from others and question its value. You may mistake its use for something else. You may avoid or try to shut down situations that involve this process.

Ni,Te,Si,Se,Ne,Fe
    You notice this process and enjoy when others use it but only occassionally find yourself engaging in it. You may marvel at others who do it very well. It doesn't appear useful to you personally and can annoy you if others use it too much.

Fi
    You value this process as a helpful aid, even if you do not engage it that often. You trust it contributes to life, particularly when done by others who do the process well. You might recruit others to help you do this process for you.
    Haha!

Well, I got ENFP or, in the new sorting out thingie, ISFP. I got ENFP when doing the first test some six months ago.

UPDATE: I did the first test again and it gave me INFP as a first choice followed by ENFP and INTP.
    Last edited by Cudcat; 10-31-2008 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Because you want to know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gah. Both these tests irked me.
    The first test returned INFP as my likely type - that's a new one!
    The second one I couldn't even get through. Internal Sensing is about preserving traditions? Fucking Bullshit.
    I don't know what they were getting at, but their way of interpreting the functions was very, very different than either socionics OR MBTI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iAnnAu View Post
    Gah. Both these tests irked me.
    The first test returned INFP as my likely type - that's a new one!
    The second one I couldn't even get through. Internal Sensing is about preserving traditions? Fucking Bullshit.
    I don't know what they were getting at, but their way of interpreting the functions was very, very different than either socionics OR MBTI.
    Not sure I agree. For example, in MBTI, Si is associated with SJs, who are very into preserving traditions. But I agree it's different from Socionics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    Not sure I agree. For example, in MBTI, Si is associated with SJs, who are very into preserving traditions. But I agree it's different from Socionics.
    yes, i studied their definitions for a long while before finding socionics. their definitions of the elements are different, so they dont correlate with socionics.